52 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Pedro & Rosa said:

Hi, I'm curious to know if they gave you a single receipt number for the 3 or one for each person?  Im June filer 2019 (Beneficiary) ... 

No I got one email to advise filing date which matched to the payment date all 3 payments were took off my card 

4 hours ago, Floridadream2020 said:

No I got one email to advise filing date which matched to the payment date all 3 payments were took off my card 

Ok!  But when they gave you the case number, is 1 only oh are 3?  Because we are my daughter and I, many have said that they can separate cases, that's why I want to know ... Thank you!

1 hour ago, Pedro & Rosa said:

Ok!  But when they gave you the case number, is 1 only oh are 3?  Because we are my daughter and I, many have said that they can separate cases, that's why I want to know ... Thank you!

No case number yet just email to say they have received my petitions  and will reply within 90 days I submitted 3 separate forms sure when I get NOA2 they will give me 3 references to be able to book medical and interviews 

2 hours ago, Floridadream2020 said:

No case number yet just email to say they have received my petitions  and will reply within 90 days I submitted 3 separate forms sure when I get NOA2 they will give me 3 references to be able to book medical and interviews 

Okk you dont have a case number that starts with 3 letters in the email,  It's okay!  Thank you for the information anyway, good luck ...

Im still waiting they send to my husband some kind of notification that they received our cases!  Phoenix received it last Tuesday ....

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: India
Timeline

Hello everyone, i am a PR and filed for I-130 for my spouse in India, we got our priority date as May 09, 2019, currently our filing date cut off was declared and our date has arrived. however I-130 is not approved yet.

any timeframe we can expect?

my center is CSC

Hello everyone, i am a permanent resident and i filed formi-130 for my wife who lives out of usa, and i filed july 30 and got noa1 yesterday her case went to california service center  does anyone know how long this will take to be processed? Thanks 

• 3 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Our I-130 got approved yesterday! One step down! PD for I-130 is May 13,2019. We filed the I-129F, PD August 2, 2019.

I-129F still shows received.

Processing center: Nebraska 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Timeline
56 minutes ago, Jane and Dustin said:

Hi everyone. Im a May filer as well at nebraska service center. We received our noa 1 last June 3,2019 but until now no update from uscis yet. Does i-129f helps to expedite i-130? Please co-filers i need your help . 

I’m a May filer too and got approved on Aug 28 at Nebraska. I filed the i-129f. So yes, it does help to speed up the process! I would say you should go for it, there’s nothing to lose.

35 minutes ago, Jennie & Joe said:

I’m a May filer too and got approved on Aug 28 at Nebraska. I filed the i-129f. So yes, it does help to speed up the process! I would say you should go for it, there’s nothing to lose.

Congratulations! I hope i-129f will help us as well . We will file it this week. My husband called the uscis hotline last month they said we need to wait 12-16months for noa 2 . If we knew about i-129f we should have filed it back then. 

Timeline
On 10/3/2019 at 4:51 AM, Jane and Dustin said:

Hi everyone. Im a May filer as well at nebraska service center. We received our noa 1 last June 3,2019 but until now no update from uscis yet. Does i-129f helps to expedite i-130? Please co-filers i need your help . 

Yes it does, please file it.

My I-130 PD May 06 2019 

129f PD July 31 2019

got NOA2 for 130 Sept 11 2019.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 10/2/2019 at 11:51 PM, Jane and Dustin said:

Yes, I believe my I-129F helped speed up my case. My I-130 was approved a month after filing the I-129F.  Please view my timeline.

Nebraska Service Center
Consulate : Jamaica
Marriage : 5/31/19
I-130 Sent : 6/14/19
I-130 NOA1 : 6/20/19 
I-129F Sent :    8/9/19
I-129F NOA1 :    8/13/19
1-130 Approved: 9/26/19

I-129F Denied: 9/26/19

Approval Sent to NVC: 10/9/19  
NVC Received : 10/17/19

NVC Case# Received : 11/8/19

NVC Payments Made : 11/8/19

Documents Submitted : 12/2/19

Documents Approved : 1/10/2020

Documents sent to JA Embassy : 1/21/2020

Medical Exam Complete : 1/24/2020

Interview Date : 2/3/2020 (APPROVED)

Administrative Processing : 2/3/2020 - Original JA Marriage Certificate requested

Mailed Marriage Certificate: 2/3/2020

Marriage Certificate Arrived at JA Embassy: 2/6/2020

CEAC shows "Issued":  2/24/2020 :dance:

"The U.S. Department of State Consulate located in Kingston has released document related to your Visa application to our courier DHL Express." 2/27/2020 😄💃♥️

VISA IN HAND - FLIGHT BOOKED - 3/2/2020 :joy:

Hubby Arrived in US: 3/4/2020

One of my best friends here in the Dominican Republic was approved on 10/11/2019, PD 5/9/2019 SRC ... 

No I129F

No expedite

She doesn't use Visajourney ...  That means Texas is working in May 2019 Fillers, Good Luck!!! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.