majune06

May 2019 Filers of I-130 for Parents IR5 of U.S Citizens

119 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I got nervous when I saw this on my account Screenshot_20191226-112137_Chrome.thumb.jpg.94f22aafaffd016c5a1120ab7ef2e01b.jpg

My being super scared went to google and made myself more anxious when results shows "administrative closed case" but thank God I can finally see my moms case in the Case Tracker App and I am receiving something in the mail this afternoon 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20191226-112113_CaseTracker.thumb.jpg.0786856c466b4f69c0661b33a4cf0128.jpg

Screenshot_20191226-112905_Gmail.jpg

Filed: IR-5 Country: Ukraine
Timeline
On 12/26/2019 at 11:30 AM, MintChocolate said:

I got nervous when I saw this on my account Screenshot_20191226-112137_Chrome.thumb.jpg.94f22aafaffd016c5a1120ab7ef2e01b.jpg

My being super scared went to google and made myself more anxious when results shows "administrative closed case" but thank God I can finally see my moms case in the Case Tracker App and I am receiving something in the mail this afternoon 🤦‍♀️

Screenshot_20191226-112113_CaseTracker.thumb.jpg.0786856c466b4f69c0661b33a4cf0128.jpg

Screenshot_20191226-112905_Gmail.jpg

Congratulations on the progress! I am a July 2019 petitioner myself, so I am looking closely at May and June folks like yourself.

I wanted to ask how do you know what's coming in mail? Is there some sort of a pre-screening sign up I can do? Is it expensive?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, StaGor said:

Congratulations on the progress! I am a July 2019 petitioner myself, so I am looking closely at May and June folks like yourself.

I wanted to ask how do you know what's coming in mail? Is there some sort of a pre-screening sign up I can do? Is it expensive?

Thank you!

I signed up with USPS Informed Delivery so I can monitor whats coming in the mail daily. It is free and you can check if your area is eligible here: https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

Best of luck to you!

Edited by MintChocolate

• 1 month later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

Just curious... has any May filers receive their interview notice yet?  How long has it been since y'all submitted docs to NVC

AOS

July 05 - AOS package sent

July 14 - NOA 1

July 25 - Biometrics Appointment Letter

July 28 - Walk in Biometrics successful

Aug 27 - Request for Expedite on EAD (Job Offer)

Sept 12 - EAD approved and in production

Sept 12 - AP is approved but USCIS status is in 'Post Decision Activity'

Sept 18 - EAD marked as mailed

April 09 - Interview - Delayed due to sealed package from civil surgeon not at local office

May 07 - GC in production

May 18 - GC in hand!!!

Feb 9 - ROC 

Feb 14 - Check Cashed

Feb 16 - NOA 1

Feb 25 - Received Biometrics Appointment

April 10 - N400 Application

April 29 - Biometrics

January 29 - Combo Interview / Recommendation for Approval 

February 20 - Oath Ceremony - NATURALIZED 

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

Guys - I have NOT got any update on the i-130 for my father. Filing date is May 2019 and it has been more than a year. USCIS processing time shows 7 Months to 9.5 Months with a date of case inquiry 28 Oct 2019. Can I put in a inquiry as my case is outside of the processing time? How do I do an inquiry? 

Is USCIS still processing case and not shut down due to COVID?

4 hours ago, majune06 said:

Guys - I have NOT got any update on the i-130 for my father. Filing date is May 2019 and it has been more than a year. USCIS processing time shows 7 Months to 9.5 Months with a date of case inquiry 28 Oct 2019. Can I put in a inquiry as my case is outside of the processing time? How do I do an inquiry? 

Is USCIS still processing case and not shut down due to COVID?

It’s way outside of processing time window. I think you can submit an inquiry here:

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/Intro.do

Edited by Milasa

1 hour ago, majune06 said:

Thanks Milasa - I tried to do an online e-Request but ran into "Routing could not be determined due to an invalid receipt number." error  trying to submit the e-request online.

Error_SubmittingRequest.png

Maybe try creating a new thread about this issue outside of this one. Someone had to submit such request before and could help you with it.

@majune06 I also have my parent cases filed in May 2019. Approved on June 2020. Nebraska....of course. But until now, the NVC has still not received the cases. Do you know how to call and talk to real USCIS representatives? All options led to answering machine. I'd like to create a Service Request. Thanks.

46 minutes ago, lttran said:

@majune06 I also have my parent cases filed in May 2019. Approved on June 2020. Nebraska....of course. But until now, the NVC has still not received the cases. Do you know how to call and talk to real USCIS representatives? All options led to answering machine. I'd like to create a Service Request. Thanks.

I submitted my mom’s case April 2019 and got approved Oct 2019 till now NVC has not approved it. Waiting for her interview schedule so she can do her medical.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Filed for parents on 14 may 2019 ,case approved on oct 12,2019 , submit documents at nvc end of November 2019 , documents approved on 23 January 2020 since waiting for interview in India ,anyone  with same timeline recived  interview?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.