dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview June 2019

1,651 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, naz94 said:

Documentarily qualified today. US embassy in Bangladesh. Hoping for a June interview but might be July. Glad it’s almost over. Best of luck everyone! 🤞🏻

congrats.... the wait at this stage is on a different level... we all waiting for dates....

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
On 5/1/2019 at 3:08 PM, nyokie said:

Question for CC people...have any of you uploaded 2 of the same thing different days becuase you want to make sure it’s clear to see and NVC still accepted either one?

Yes I did. They ended up accepting them both. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
10 minutes ago, BoStar said:

Hi guys, got DQ mail 4th April and waiting for interview only to find out today from the CEAC site that a document was missing. AFTER CC? It is actually "final" divorce decree from previous marriage. Do you guys think this will cause another round wait? So pissed! 

Call and confirm before you attempt to send anything . It could be just a glitch because once you upload something additional it could another wait 

Timeline
10 minutes ago, MMatrimony said:

5/3/18 just saying lol

everyone embassy is different but i paid attention and observed how the process worked...most everyone with earlier PD interviews was at the beginning and the ones after went towards the end...now like i said every one is different ...I talked to other people from Ghana and inquired about their dates

Edited by Mrsamoah2019

Timeline
2 hours ago, Mrs Oduro said:

So dis ppl won’t start scheduling us 

today is 13th ooo 😂😂 

do u think we will get a June date tho cus da way things r going dieee hmmm

Maybe . To be fair I think NVC starts scheduling in order . For the ones who have waited extended times however I hope everyone gets a date soon. June would be great !

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

everyone embassy is different but i paid attention and observed how the process worked...most everyone was from Dec 17 to early 18 interviews was at the beginning and the ones after went towards the end...now like i said every one is different ...I talked to other people from Ghana and inquired about their dates

My husband friend CC in Ghana was April 24th and he just got an interview for June 18th(Tuesday) however I’m grateful it’s not an extended wait time like the USCIS stage . We were a few days shy of 10 months waiting during that stage . I’m glad we are at the end . I would like a June date or beginning of July ,but you were saying this process is unpredictable.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, MMatrimony said:

Maybe . To be fair I think NVC starts scheduling in order . For the ones who have waited extended times however I hope everyone gets a date soon. June would be great !

It better starts being great ooo😂😂😂 na im not seeing top... by now at least some floods shld start but kinda slow

Timeline
Just now, Mrs Oduro said:

It better starts being great ooo😂😂😂 na im not seeing top... by now at least some floods shld start but kinda slow

Yes you should hear something soon 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, MMatrimony said:

My husband friend CC in Ghana was April 24th and he just got an interview for June 18th(Tuesday) however I’m grateful it’s not an extended wait time like the USCIS stage . We were a few days shy of 10 months waiting during that stage . I’m glad we are at the end . I would like a June date or beginning of July ,but you were saying this process is unpredictable.

exactly..like i said earlier Ghana used to be 3 to 4 months after CC to interview so it has gotten a lot better

Edited by Mrsamoah2019

Timeline
8 minutes ago, MMatrimony said:

Oh dts great does it mean Dey already started scheduling for June 

n do u think he was scheduled based on Pd or cc

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.