Crazy Cat

Processing Times (I-751) for MSC (National Benefits Center)

2,753 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Turkey
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Vitran said:

Good morning, 

thank you for sharing it all with us. I think we all were wondering. 

I hope the rest goes fast for you.

just one qs, what was ur local office? Chicago? 

My local office is Denver, CO. 

So our friend lupus got ready for interview in 3 month and 6 days.

I can not tell you guys how happy I am.

from what I gathered in VJ it will take another month for interview date. 

Fingers crossed. 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Vitran said:

So our friend lupus got ready for interview in 3 month and 6 days.

I can not tell you guys how happy I am.

from what I gathered in VJ it will take another month for interview date. 

Fingers crossed. 

Odd, we have almost the same timeline....approximately 3 months and 5 days from I-751 delivered to ready for interview.  Hope you are correct that it will take another month to get interview date.

32 minutes ago, gregcrs2 said:

Odd, we have almost the same timeline....approximately 3 months and 5 days from I-751 delivered to ready for interview.  Hope you are correct that it will take another month to get interview date.

Whats your status? 

Ready to scheduled for an interview( if so please update the excel file) ? Or still finger prints finished?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Id1duRRByZHJmhEzl9N25GqwzcnUyLCR4e4N9W6zGLg/edit#gid=0

Edited by Vitran

Timeline
1 minute ago, Vitran said:

Whats your status? 

Ready to scheduled for an interview ? Or still finger prints finished?

Never received any notification about finger prints finished.  Went directly from old website not recognizing case number to Case is ready to schedule for an interview.

25 minutes ago, gregcrs2 said:

Never received any notification about finger prints finished.  Went directly from old website not recognizing case number to Case is ready to schedule for an interview.

Thats awesome, so we can establish a time table here, 

3 month 5 days from file date you will get " interview ready "

1 month after that you will get a date for interview at your local office. 

Now the most important qs is , after a month later of " ready for interview" when you get a date, how far that date gonna be? 

My best guess is it depends on work load of local office. Any ideas  

Timeline
1 minute ago, Vitran said:

Thats awesome, so we can establish a time table here, 

3 month 5 days from file date you will get " interview ready "

1 month after that you will get a date for interview at your local office. 

Now the most important qs is , after a month later of " ready for interview" when you get a date, how far that date gonna be? 

My best guess is it depends on work load of local office. Any ideas  

What is your source of information for "1 month after that you will get a date for interview at your local office".  I have not seen anything on that.

Just now, gregcrs2 said:

What is your source of information for "1 month after that you will get a date for interview at your local office".  I have not seen anything on that.

I was reading through filers , most of them got the interview date letter in about a month. 

But No one can tell how far away that date gonna be from that letter. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline

Fingerprint review was completed on april 22 again status change fingerprint review was completed on april 25 what does this indicate? any idea

2 hours ago, chel0524 said:

Loving this thread!  Hubby did biometrics on April 25, shows biometrics reviewed on April 26.  Hoping to change to ready to schedule interview in about 3 months!

Good news. Good luck 👍🏾 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.