dwheels76

NVC Filers - April 2019

1,277 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
4 minutes ago, Dennis V said:

How is anyone actually contacting the NVC by phone?  Every time I call 603-334-0700, I don't even get the opportunity to even wait for the next Customer rep.  They just hang up on me.

Once they get on the line i press 1 then 5...sometimes i have to keep calling back because they say the call volume is high

This might sound like a stupid question, but do we join the NVC Filer forums for the month we received our NOA2 or for the month when NVC received the file? Thanks! :)

2 minutes ago, CamilaRemolina said:

This might sound like a stupid question, but do we join the NVC Filer forums for the month we received our NOA2 or for the month when NVC received the file? Thanks! :)

It will really only be helpful for you once you have a case number! You are free to follow along with any thread!! but for your purposes, I would suggest really joining and following once NVC gives you a case number.  Congrats on NOA2!

4 hours ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Still waiting on a date..most likely next month 

I think all of us CC in March people will hopefully get our interview letters mid April or soon! It seems to me that if you miss the date for the March interview letters for your embassy, even by a few days, you have to wait until the next month to get a date.  I hate how it works like that!

3 minutes ago, KJ2 said:

It will really only be helpful for you once you have a case number! You are free to follow along with any thread!! but for your purposes, I would suggest really joining and following once NVC gives you a case number.  Congrats on NOA2!

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! :) And congrats to you! You're almost at the end of the journey!!!

Edited by CamilaRemolina

11 minutes ago, CamilaRemolina said:

Thank you so much! I appreciate it! :) And congrats to you! You're almost at the end of the journey!!!

Almost!!! We both are very close! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
15 minutes ago, KJ2 said:

I think all of us CC in March people will hopefully get our interview letters mid April or soon! It seems to me that if you miss the date for the March interview letters for your embassy, even by a few days, you have to wait until the next month to get a date.  I hate how it works like that!

yes!...I was 2 days too late...but its all good

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Japan
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mrsamoah2019 said:

Once they get on the line i press 1 then 5...sometimes i have to keep calling back because they say the call volume is high

Thank you!  I had to call the number several times in a row to get them to finally let me into the queue!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.