Commish10

Not approved- Asking for Docs

19 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

She answered all the questions about our relationship. They got hung up on her Birth Certificate because it was late filed. They said it was registered in 2017, but she born in 1996. They did not request anything regarding our relationship such as pics, I-134, etc They gave her back her passport and a 221G. Says she should send the following docs through 2GO

LCR Birth Certificate

Valid Passport

Proof of Relationship

Anybody know how to remedy the LCR?

Valid Passport- Does that mean send back her passport with the docs.

Proof of Relationship- She has everything there so we will just submit that evidence.

How do we proceed?  Thanks all. 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
37 minutes ago, Commish10 said:

LCR stands for Local Civil Registry.. Your fiancée needs to go to her towns Municipal Hall to obtain LCR Birth Cert.. It’s the Philippines Original Birth Certificate Form way back before there was no such thing as NSO/PSA Birth Certificate.. Don’t lose faith! Goodluck.

Edited by Unlockable
Removed image with personal information

03/30/17: I-129F sent USCIS Dallas Lockbox

04/03/17: Delivered to USCIS

04/06/17: NOA1 date, assigned to CSC

04/07/17: Received a text from USCIS

04/12/17: Received our NOA1 hardcopy via mail.

11/21/17: NOA2 Date and email received
01/11/18: NVC Received I-129F 
xx/xx/18: Case Status Ready

xx/xx/18: Embassy Received. 
xx/xx/18: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
xx/xx/18: Medical

xx/xx/18: Interview 
xx/xx/18: APPROVED!
xx/xx/18: Visa in Hand =)

xx/xx/18: CFO
xx/xx/18: Bound to my Fiance's Arms

xx/xx/18: Marriage Day

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

She has to send her passport too along with the asked docs so when they approved her they can process her visa right away.

03/30/17: I-129F sent USCIS Dallas Lockbox

04/03/17: Delivered to USCIS

04/06/17: NOA1 date, assigned to CSC

04/07/17: Received a text from USCIS

04/12/17: Received our NOA1 hardcopy via mail.

11/21/17: NOA2 Date and email received
01/11/18: NVC Received I-129F 
xx/xx/18: Case Status Ready

xx/xx/18: Embassy Received. 
xx/xx/18: Received NVC letter hard copy from NVC
xx/xx/18: Medical

xx/xx/18: Interview 
xx/xx/18: APPROVED!
xx/xx/18: Visa in Hand =)

xx/xx/18: CFO
xx/xx/18: Bound to my Fiance's Arms

xx/xx/18: Marriage Day

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Netherlands
Timeline
36 minutes ago, Commish10 said:

Remove her personal info like case number and full name on the letter you posted

Edited by Unlockable
Removed image with personal information

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

i had almost the same problem with yours luckily i had a back up plan..i had my municipal BC also during the interview and they ask me twice why its late registered..i answered it well(my parents never think of it until i needed a bc before entering high school so they had to get married at municipal hall that time for them to register) and they approved me

dont lost faith you'll be fine. good luck

Timeline
4 minutes ago, FilAm24 said:

i had almost the same problem with yours luckily i had a back up plan..i had my municipal BC also during the interview and they ask me twice why its late registered..i answered it well(my parents never think of it until i needed a bc before entering high school so they had to get married at municipal hall that time for them to register) and they approved me

dont lost faith you'll be fine. good luck

Her parents not married when she born and was abandoned to her grandparents who have both passed. Will that be a problem?

{Mod Action}

One post containing personal information removed.

Two other posts quoting the deleted post edited to remove personal information.

This is a open and public forum, be cautious of posting personal information here.

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Timeline
16 minutes ago, Commish10 said:

Her parents not married when she born and was abandoned to her grandparents who have both passed. Will that be a problem?

Not a problem.. all she need to do is go to her civil registry office and ask for  a civil birth certificate of her.

Edited by FilAm24

Timeline
Just now, FilAm24 said:

Not a problem.. all she need to do is go to her civil registry office and ask for  a civil birth certificate of her. it should be there if her mom or grandparents register her birth.

What does she have to bring. Any documents. Will they issue right away?

Timeline
1 minute ago, Commish10 said:

What does she have to bring. Any documents. Will they issue right away?

it depends to their municipal..she should go there and inquire for requirements.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 hours ago, Commish10 said:

She answered all the questions about our relationship. They got hung up on her Birth Certificate because it was late filed. They said it was registered in 2017, but she born in 1996. They did not request anything regarding our relationship such as pics, I-134, etc They gave her back her passport and a 221G. Says she should send the following docs through 2GO

LCR Birth Certificate

Valid Passport

Proof of Relationship

Anybody know how to remedy the LCR?

Valid Passport- Does that mean send back her passport with the docs.

Proof of Relationship- She has everything there so we will just submit that evidence.

How do we proceed?  Thanks all. 

LCR as already noted is the birth certificate from the local registry.

Proof of relationship would be pictures, chat logs, emails and such.

Yes .. return the passport with the documents.      Also include the 221g letter (make a copy for your records)

There will be no charge from 2GO for this.

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

it could be bad or good..no one can tell really.. just follow what they told you to do,send what they requested and see what gonna happen next.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.