2,985 posts in this topic

11 minutes ago, Kly said:

Hi guy, I was asked for RFE today, Im feel sad

Hey don't worry usually after RFE is submitted the approval comes after... How long you being waiting??? 

Filed: Other Country: Jamaica
Timeline
50 minutes ago, Desert Storm said:

Hey @sandranj any update on ur other cases if they have their GC approved after i485 interview. I am waiting since 6 months now

Did they gave you a checklist after you left the interview???

Filed: Other Country: Indonesia
Timeline
2 hours ago, Desert Storm said:

Hey @rayofhope any update? 

Nothing so far Desert Storm  ... i asked my attorney she said if nothing come  by July she will send  service request .... im only 2 months old...

thx🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿

Filed: Other Country: Indonesia
Timeline
1 hour ago, Trizzle said:

Did they gave you a checklist after you left the interview???

Wat checklist trizzle?? They just givevwhite paper for further review...

My pro-bono has the rfe today. It is about GMC. for 21 months I asked the pro-bono used the blue paper to update GMC. She said:WAIT. And now😡😡😡....

I have a question since I don't trust that pro-bono any more. I had a ssn after I submitted my vawa package (i360, i765 (c31)). Should I used that rfe to update my SSN too? Or should I wait for c31 and update with social number agency? @sandraj@sandranj could you help me pls?

Edited by Hopemama

2 hours ago, Stillwinning!!!😊 said:

Hey..sorry about this..it happens sometimes..I got RFE too..but approved still..it not a deterrent..let us know what it's for..we can do this together!

You are so cute, thank you so much

2 hours ago, FeDaniela said:

Hey don't worry usually after RFE is submitted the approval comes after... How long you being waiting??? 

Thank you , 18 months 

Filed: Other Country: Brazil
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Hopemama said:

My pro-bono has the rfe today. It is about GMC. for 21 months I asked the pro-bono used the blue paper to update GMC. She said:WAIT. And now😡😡😡....

I have a question since I don't trust that pro-bono any more. I had a ssn after I submitted my vawa package (i360, i765 (c31)). Should I used that rfe to update my SSN too? Or should I wait for c31 and update with social number agency? @sandraj@sandranj could you help me pls?

You will use your SSN  with the restriction " VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH DHS AUTHORIZATION",until you receive your green card.

Just now, sandranj said:

You will use your SSN  with the restriction " VALID FOR WORK ONLY WITH DHS AUTHORIZATION",until you receive your green card.

Ty @sandranj for quick response. I have that ssn with the restrictions via work study. So basically the USCIS never been informed that I had Ssn. Should I update to USCIS along with GMC evidence or when and where should I update that info?

Timeline
37 minutes ago, rayofhope said:

38 minutes ago, rayofhope said:

Oh I was talking that paper. Because it had clear instructions on it whereas it tells exactly how to enquire about your case if you don’t get a response. That person said they have been waiting 6 months now and I think according to the paper they should inquire after 180 days. 

Timeline
Just now, rayofhope said:

Yeah Desert storm u should contact your local office through info pass

@rayofhope I know you did your interview already?? Did you hear and see any status updates on your case??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.