Steve1119

CEAC - Cannot find a location to upload financial & supporting evidence for Joint Sponsors

29 posts in this topic

Hi my name is Steve

I am applying for a green card for my wife (I am a US citizen) and currently working on the upload process in CEAC.
Did anyone go through the upload process via ceac for financial and supporting document of joint sponsor & household member?

I was able to successfully add a joint sponsor in CEAC, but under the 'Affidavit of Support Documents & Financial Evidence' it displayed as 'N/A' for the added joint sponsor.

I don't have any clue where I can upload the supporting documents for the joint sponsor. *Please refer to the bottom half of the attached screen shot, where its showing 'N/A'

Question 1
Does anyone know where or when I can upload the supporting docs for the joint sponsor?

I also need to add a household member who is related to the joint sponsor, but when trying to add the household member, I can only select myself (not the joint sponsor) for which sponsor the household member is related too. 

Question 2

Does anyone know how or when I can select the joint sponsor as the related sponsor?

Appreciate your assistance!!

スクリーンショット 2019-03-12 17.51.35.png

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
3 hours ago, Steve1119 said:

Hi my name is Steve

I am applying for a green card for my wife (I am a US citizen) and currently working on the upload process in CEAC.
Did anyone go through the upload process via ceac for financial and supporting document of joint sponsor & household member?

I was able to successfully add a joint sponsor in CEAC, but under the 'Affidavit of Support Documents & Financial Evidence' it displayed as 'N/A' for the added joint sponsor.

I don't have any clue where I can upload the supporting documents for the joint sponsor. *Please refer to the bottom half of the attached screen shot, where its showing 'N/A'

Question 1
Does anyone know where or when I can upload the supporting docs for the joint sponsor?

I also need to add a household member who is related to the joint sponsor, but when trying to add the household member, I can only select myself (not the joint sponsor) for which sponsor the household member is related too. 

Question 2

Does anyone know how or when I can select the joint sponsor as the related sponsor?

Appreciate your assistance!!

スクリーンショット 2019-03-12 17.51.35.png

they still have to add your joint sponsor it takes a few hours. or day depending on when you add them. the person's name will show up and you will be able to click on their name to add all of the supporting documents.

also i would do more research about the sponsor having a household member. you are the primary sponsor and i believe only you can have the household member? another sponsor would just be a sponsor not household member unless they are your direct relative who you reside at the same address as.

Edited by db2016

thanks for the response and noted for the household member.

The joint sponsors name is added in the summary page under my name (primary sponsor), but I still cant click on his name.

If I wait a couple of days (until NVC completes their process), I should be able to click his name and be able to upload docs?

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country:
Timeline

After I added my household member, after a few hours, I’ve got an email that there’s a message for me at CEAC. I logged in and the message read “your request to add householder was accepted” 

After that, I was able to click on that last raw and submit household member’s forms and documents.

I realize you’re trying to submit docs for joint sponsor. It probably has a similar procedure and notification method.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
On ‎3‎/‎13‎/‎2019 at 4:30 AM, Junior11 said:

Steve, please be careful. The “add household member” button is to add YOUR household member, not the joint sponsor’s household member.

hi, i'm having the same issue, but will wait a day or 2, thank you.  But I want to add my joint sponsor's household member (his wife), is there a place for that if it's not "household member"?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Nepal
Timeline

Hello,

I could not find either "Add joint sponsor"/ "Add Household member" in my account and I need to add joint sponsor in my account. 

Please suggest how to add joint sponsor docs.

ceac1.JPG

• 6 months later...
Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I was able to add a joint sponsor in CEAC, but when am trying to submit my Affidavit of Support by clicking to "Not Submitted" tab it moved me to Beneficiary civil documents page. Also, cannot able to click on "Affidavit of Support and Financial Evidence" tab. Called NVC today and they told me that the System is down and it takes couple of days to fix it.

Does anyone have getting this problem before? if yes what i can do to fix this issue?

Edited by anjum123

(F2B Case:-

USCIS Journey: California Service Center :- I-130 NOA1 : 2009-JUL-27 ==>I-130 NOA2 :2010-FEB-19

NVC Journey:- Received NVC Case # : 2010-MAR==> NVC Welcome Letter- 2015-JUL-30== >DS261 Form-Update Both Email I.D :- 2015-JUL-31 ==> Aos Invoice Generated- 2015-JUL-31 ==> Aos Fees Paid Status "Paid" - 2015-Aug-3 ==>Aos Package Sent- 2015-SEP-05==>IV Invoice Generated-2015-SEP-22==> IV Invoice Status "PAID" - 2015-SEP-22==>DS 260 Submitted- 2015-OCT-03==>.Civil Documents Submitted - 2015-OCT-10

CASE COMPLETE - 21-Nov-2015

Medical - 22nd April 2016

Interview - 2nd May 2016 (Status:- Approved)

Visa In Hand - 5th May 2016

IR1 for Spouse

USCIS Journey: California Service Center:- I-130 NOA1: 2019-NOV-19

I-130 NOA2: 2021-Apr-12

NVC Journey:- Received NVC Case # 2021-Apr-15==>AOS Fees Paid Status "Paid" - 2021-Apr-17 ==>AOS Package Submitted 2021-Jun-03==>IV Invoice Generated-2021-Apr-15==> IV Invoice Status "PAID" - 2021-Apr-16==>DS 260 Submitted- 2021-05-05==>.Civil Documents Submitted - 2021-05-08==> Resubmitted Joint Sponsor 2021-Aug-9

DQ:- 2-Nov-2021

Medical - 9-May-2023

Interview - 24-May-2023

Visa In Hand - 31 May 2023

IR2 for NB Baby

USCIS Journey: Nebraska Service Center Transfer (Potomac Service Center):- I-130 NOA1: 2022-Feb-01

I-130 NOA2:- 2022-Apr-22

NVC Journey:- Received NVC Case # 2022-Apr-28==>AOS Fee ==> Exempted - case linked to mother case==> IV Immigration fees “PAID”==> 2022-Apr-29==>Ds-260 Submitted- 2022-May-05==> Civil Documents Submitted - 2022-May-05

DQ:- 1-Aug-2022

Medical - 9-May-2023

Interview - 24-May-2023

Visa In Hand - 31 May 2023

N-400
Filed: 3/9/2021
NOA1: 3/9/2021
Biometric Appt /Reuse Notice: 8/31/2021

Interview:- 12/09/2021 (APPROVED)

Oath:- 1/7/2022

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahrain
Timeline
19 hours ago, anjum123 said:

I was able to add a joint sponsor in CEAC, but when am trying to submit my Affidavit of Support by clicking to "Not Submitted" tab it moved me to Beneficiary civil documents page. Also, cannot able to click on "Affidavit of Support and Financial Evidence" tab. Called NVC today and they told me that the System is down and it takes couple of days to fix it.

Does anyone have getting this problem before? if yes what i can do to fix this issue?

Hey

we are facing the same issue

the system has been down since second week of May

its definitely not couple of days 😏

i don’t know how long this is going to take for the things to be on the track

Me and my husband can’t access the affidavit of support tab 

We can not do anything to fix the issue other than to wait for them to resolve it 😞

14 hours ago, Zaraa said:

Hey

we are facing the same issue

the system has been down since second week of May

its definitely not couple of days 😏

i don’t know how long this is going to take for the things to be on the track

Me and my husband can’t access the affidavit of support tab 

We can not do anything to fix the issue other than to wait for them to resolve it 😞

Hi, I am having the same issue. I added joint sponsor on May 20th and still unable to go inside either petitioner or joint sponsor financial document tab. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.