Vvee

I-130 Filers March 2019

643 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
2 hours ago, JudithnFranki19 said:

@Juliet57 does your receipt number happen to start with an IOE?

Nope it was SRC Texas

Service Center: Texas Service Center SRC

Consulate: Juarez, Mexico

I-130 NOA1: 2019/03/21

I-130 NOA2: 2019/09/17

NVC DQ: 2020/01/21

Visa Approved: 2021/07/01

7 hours ago, Juliet57 said:

after i130 approval, around a month a half to get case number

Around 6 days.

Our approval was 09/17 and letter arrived 09/23. 

Case sent to dept of state 09/30

Case received by NVC: 10/07

Case created at NVC: 11/01 

Hope this helps :D

Do you mean "a month and a half? As in 1.5 months? Also, how does NVC make contact? Via email? Who's email? Beneficiary or petitioner? 

Timeline
5 hours ago, Saloum said:

Great!!!congratulation

but things be so slow in NVC...I have been waiting for interviews for 45 days and still notjing

I'm gonna be waiting around 11 months.

My guess is that my interview would be around Nov 2020. You'll all have new jobs and friends and I'll still be in my home country waiting for interview 🤭😅

Timeline
1 minute ago, BiggieLOL said:

Do you mean "a month and a half? As in 1.5 months? Also, how does NVC make contact? Via email? Who's email? Beneficiary or petitioner? 

Yes month and a half. Sorry, typo.

I posted my timeline a few posts above or on the previous page.

Nvc sent an email to both petitioner and applicant's emails to let us know about case number.

We called to ask when our petition was received... they wont send you any updates for this, someone said an agent said it was a waste of their resources or whatever

Timeline
5 hours ago, Tsh said:

Oh thank you 😊 appreciate it. Thats what we can only do for now, get our estimated date and be anxious and excited at the same time lol

Yes I know 🤣 there are so many steps and then the waiting period for this or that, receive case number, pay fees, wait for fees to be cleared, upload docs, have docs accepted etc. Every step involves waiting and waiting. But every milestone is a step closer to immigrating 🙂

4 hours ago, Tsp11022019 said:

That’s amazing! Heartiest congratulations! It’s so good to see you guys getting approved. Finally gives us a little bit of hope. I pray that all of us stuck in March get approved soon now! 
Do keep us updated with your progress!

We are in the same boat. I think only you and us are from March without RFE or approval. Good luck!

16 hours ago, Juliet57 said:

Yes month and a half. Sorry, typo.

I posted my timeline a few posts above or on the previous page.

Nvc sent an email to both petitioner and applicant's emails to let us know about case number.

We called to ask when our petition was received... they wont send you any updates for this, someone said an agent said it was a waste of their resources or whatever

You didnt have to call to get the case number from NVC?

Timeline
6 minutes ago, Nuñez said:

You didnt have to call to get the case number from NVC?

My husband called to ask for case number and they said we should wait around 2 more weeks, but we ended up getting the case number two days later :) a lot of people say that calling helps. 

Unapproved March filers-- any updates? Still nothing for us, and it looks like late April filers are receiving approval now. Is it possible for a file to get lost after NOA 1? I can't fathom what else could have happened since we are over a month out from predicted approval time. 

1 minute ago, shallot343 said:

Unapproved March filers-- any updates? Still nothing for us, and it looks like late April filers are receiving approval now. Is it possible for a file to get lost after NOA 1? I can't fathom what else could have happened since we are over a month out from predicted approval time. 

We are still waiting. :(  No updates so far.

I saw one approval NOA 2 November 8 with PD March 25.

• 2 weeks later...

We finally got approved today. I don’t know whether to laugh or cry. But yes, we’re very happy and very grateful! 
we didn’t receive any mail. We checked online and the status still shows in process. But in the documents section, we could see the approval notice. 
Any comments on what should we be expecting now? 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.