Sean and Kristina

N-400 March 2019 Filers

888 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
On ‎11‎/‎12‎/‎2019 at 11:33 AM, Wariz100 said:

Had my interview today with the worst lady ever!!  
she is Indian. The first thing she asked me as soon as I got in her office was that “ I need to see everything you and your wife has together since this year. Everything!!!!” And bring them out now!  (Very authoritatively). I almost my pants, not because I didn’t have anything together with her, but because I didn’t take anything that binds us together. On the letter it wasn’t written that I should bring any documents apart from the ones I brought. I told her this and she said “oh did it you apply for N-400 on basis of marriage? I replied yes, she was like ok so do they need to tell you to bring that?? Do they need to tell you everything????

am like, Damn this crazy woman lol. 
She was like, listen to me, I can stop this interview right now because you don’t have all the necessary documents, am like am sorry ma’m. 
so anyways she started with the interview and told me to write something on the iPad of which I did, but when I wanted to write it, I dropped my wallet that was on my hand on her desk and she looked me straight in the eye and said, “listen first of all you don’t leave any of your personal things on my desk, nothing, so I picked it up and tried to reach for my passport too and she said, did I tell you to take that?? Uhn?  I thought to myself “this lady is mentally deranged” and left the passport. So I acted like I was about to cry (fake though) and she saw my face all mellow, then she became soft and started treating me like a child😂😂😂😂😂😂😂. I was like YES MY PLAN WORKED, I even failed one of the question (name two holidays and I said 4th of July instead of Independence Day) and she said “it’s Independence Day and not 4th of July” (in a mellow And caring  tone still) she was like you’re doing good, don’t be scared 😂😂. In my mind am like. “AM NOT SCARED OF YOU WOMAN!!!!!!”  To cut to the chase, I passed the test and she told me I did good and still kept treating me like Son, and She said, you know what, I’ll make sure you get your oath today so you don’t have to wait for it in the mail ok?! 
am like “yes ma’m”. So I sat down and got my oath this same day. 
p.s. this was in the New York City federal plaza earlier this morning

my oath is scheduled to take place on the 4th of December! 

wow! great way of turning a bad situation in your favor! Congrats!

Had my interview today. I only took the items that were requested in the appointment letter, my GC, passports, marriage license, husband's BC and our daughter's BC (just in case). My appt was scheduled for 1:45 pm and the letter said not to arrive more than 30 minutes early so I got there at about 12:50 and decided to chill in my car for a minute.

Got bored at about 12:55 so I went in, it was pretty quiet due to it being a Saturday. I didn't even get the chance to catch my breath when I was called back. The officer stated that she'd called me a few times so I must have just got there.. I confirmed with her that my appt was at 1:45 pm and she stated that she likes it when people arrive early. Lol, ok.

It was actually a very quick and chill interview.. she didn't ask me for any evidence, I only had to provide her my green card and appt letter. We did the civics portion, english test and some small talk (took about 15 minutes total) and I was done. My Oath Ceremony is scheduled for Thursday 11/21 at noon.

Complete: AOS
Married 06/12/2014
08/02/14: Concurrent filing of i130, i485 and i765.

07/20/15: Green card received!! 

Complete: ROC

Package Mailed: 05/11/17

Received: 05/12/17

Money Order cashed: 05/12/17

NOA Received: 05/22/17

Biometrics Notice (dated): 5/20/17

Appt date: 06/05/17 (complete)

Approval notice: 9/11/2018 (received 9/15/2018)

Card received: 9/18/2018

😍02/05/19: Welcomed baby girl into our family 😍

Current: Naturalization

03/13/2019 - submitted online N400 and paid fee

03/26/2019 - received biometrics notice scheduled for 4/5

04/05/2019 - completed biometrics

10/12/2019 - received interview noticed scheduled for 11/16

11/16/2019 - interview

11/21/2019 - Oath Ceremony Scheduled

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Guyana
Timeline

Wish me good luck guys.. loll Tomorrow is my interview day. I'm a little nervous . But I'm ready.

N400 Filled: 03/07/2019

NOA1: 03/09/2019

Bio-metrics Schedule: 03/09/2019

NOA2: Biometric Letter Received Mail: 3/15/2019

Plan to do Walk In :) 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
43 minutes ago, ManofGod88 said:

Wish me good luck guys.. loll Tomorrow is my interview day. I'm a little nervous . But I'm ready.

good luck to you hope you get approved on the spot we will be waiting on your update 

i have interview on thursday 

Timeline
33 minutes ago, Hector2323 said:

good luck to you hope you get approved on the spot we will be waiting on your update 

i have interview on thursday 

Good!! According to my faith it will be a straight approval and ceremony after 3 days.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
4 hours ago, ManofGod88 said:

Good luck! You got this! 

Timeline
On 11/19/2019 at 6:18 PM, Chiquitabella29 said:

Good luck! You got this! 

Thank you . And everything was positive. 20 minutes interview, easy questions , I got approved on spot like I thought. And the IO said in 2 or 3 weeks I will receive Oath ceremony letter.  Checked the online status this morning still saying we schedule your interview. SMH

Timeline

Hello everyone I had my interview this morning at 8:30  everything went smoothly and I got recommended approval at the end of the interview now just to wait for oath ceremony to be schedule

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 11/21/2019 at 11:22 AM, Hector2323 said:

Hello everyone I had my interview this morning at 8:30  everything went smoothly and I got recommended approval at the end of the interview now just to wait for oath ceremony to be schedule

CONGRATZ!!! 12 DAYS LEFT FOR MINE!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Colombia
Timeline

I passed my interview in Houston today. My appointment was at 7:40. But as soon as I went in (7:10am) the officer called me in. It was quick and painless. Officer said ceremony will be Dec 11th or January 15th. 😊

Timeline
1 hour ago, LTSC said:

I passed my interview in Houston today. My appointment was at 7:40. But as soon as I went in (7:10am) the officer called me in. It was quick and painless. Officer said ceremony will be Dec 11th or January 15th. 😊

Congrats .........I'm also waiting for ceremony to be scheduled

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.