Sean and Kristina

N-400 March 2019 Filers

888 posts in this topic

Congratulation for you guys!

I have a question for all of you that you had Interview.

Did the IO asked you about your trips and did somebody had multiple traveling like for work and ect?

I have twice a month travel to Canada over the weekends (2 days)

01/14/2020 - filed N400 Miami FL

01/18/2020 - NOA Biometric scheduled 

02/05/2020 - Biometrics done 

03/13/2020 - Interview scheduled - canceled due Covid19

08/19/2020 - Interview 

08/27/2020 - OATH Ceremony MIAMI FL 

Done with USCIS  !!!! Good luck everyone!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
5 hours ago, Giovanna024 said:

Congratulation for you guys!

Did the IO asked you about your trips and did somebody had multiple traveling like for work and ect?

They do ask you like when was the last time you travel out the country but I mean on my part they didn't ask for what just dates

12 hours ago, Giovanna024 said:

My wife was asked if she'd travelled out of the country since submitting the N-400, and my wife volunteered the dates and the purpose of travel (we had only left the country once since March). The IO didn't ask anything else.

K1 and AOS:

Spoiler

K1 visa:

18 November, 2014: Sent I-129F

24 November, 2014: Email/text notification of NOA1

26 January, 2015: RFE hard copy

27 January, 2015: Sent RFE response

3 February, 2015: Email/text notification of NOA2

15 April, 2015: K1 interview

11 May, 2015: Fiancee entered US on K-1

22 May, 2015: Got married!

AOS:

15 June, 2015: Sent AOS, EAD, and AP

23 June, 2015: Received NOA1 for AOS, EAD, and AP

17 July, 2015: AOS biometrics appointment

28 August, 2015: Received EAD and AP

11 March, 2016: Received interview letter for AOS interview

7 April, 2016: AOS interview. Recommended for approval

13 April, 2016: Received RFE

21, April, 2016: Mailed RFE response

5 May, 2016: I-485 application approved

ROC:

5 February, 2018: Sent I-751

9 February, 2018: NOA1

12 May, 2018: Biometrics waived. USCIS will reuse old fingerprints.

18 August, 2018: 18 month extension

21 February, 2019: ROC approved

1 March, 2019: Green Card received

N-400

31 March, 2019: Submitted N-400 online

23 April, 2019: Biometrics appointment

25 November, 2019: N-400 interview

14 January, 2020: Oath ceremony

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Guyana
Timeline
5 hours ago, Hector2323 said:

Hello guys I just saw on my document tab online my ceremony is scheduled for December 16 at 7:30am 

Yayy,  really good.. ya almost done...  

N400 Filled: 03/07/2019

NOA1: 03/09/2019

Bio-metrics Schedule: 03/09/2019

NOA2: Biometric Letter Received Mail: 3/15/2019

Plan to do Walk In :) 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline

So I just came out from my interview! I did not got aproved on the spot... he asked for my wife’s documents her passport her birth certificate To prove she’s a citizen ... 😕 idk why if we brought them for the firs interview for the residence I thought I won’t needed since she make the petition as a citizen from the beginning of the process.... anyway he made the civil test and the English test which was really really easy he made me read WHO CAN VOTE  and write the answer... he asked me for supportive docs but I have a bunch... he told me he had to scan them and keep them... so I literally left all my docs wt him TAXES BILLS CAR  REGISTRATIONS trust me a lot! He asked me to verify my info and if I wanted to change my name.... he told me he’s going to review the docs and if somethings missing uscis will contact me by mail IDK WHAT TO EXPECT. We r super positive but the wait always hurts....

Timeline
1 hour ago, Luis562 said:

So I just came out from my interview! I did not got aproved on the spot... he asked for my wife’s documents her passport her birth certificate To prove she’s a citizen ... 😕 idk why if we brought them for the firs interview for the residence I thought I won’t needed since she make the petition as a citizen from the beginning of the process.... anyway he made the civil test and the English test which was really really easy he made me read WHO CAN VOTE  and write the answer... he asked me for supportive docs but I have a bunch... he told me he had to scan them and keep them... so I literally left all my docs wt him TAXES BILLS CAR  REGISTRATIONS trust me a lot! He asked me to verify my info and if I wanted to change my name.... he told me he’s going to review the docs and if somethings missing uscis will contact me by mail IDK WHAT TO EXPECT. We r super positive but the wait always hurts....

Don't worry you will be ok you have everything on track nothing to worry about they will review your paper work and send your approval and oath always stay positive!!!!

Timeline
41 minutes ago, Hector2323 said:

Don't worry you will be ok you have everything on track nothing to worry about they will review your paper work and send your approval and oath always stay positive!!!!

😊 thanks!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
19 hours ago, Luis562 said:

I agree with the previous answer. Seems like everything is in order. Did you have your wife’s proof of citizenship at the interview? I remember on the interview letter they list all the documents you are to bring to the interview. At least they did for my husband. One of them was spouse’s proof of citizenship if applying based on marriage. 

Timeline
1 hour ago, Chiquitabella29 said:

I agree with the previous answer. Seems like everything is in order. Did you have your wife’s proof of citizenship at the interview? I remember on the interview letter they list all the documents you are to bring to the interview. At least they did for my husband. One of them was spouse’s proof of citizenship if applying based on marriage. 

Nope! It didn’t! When we went to the Green card  interview they did ask for it! But this time on the letter they just asked for my docs also when we filed we attached a copy of her passport hopefully that works 

10 hours ago, Luis562 said:

Nope! It didn’t! When we went to the Green card  interview they did ask for it! But this time on the letter they just asked for my docs also when we filed we attached a copy of her passport hopefully that works 

It surely was stated on the naturalization interview notice that you should bring your spouse’ birth certificate or proof of he/her citizenship. It was clearly stated there

Timeline
1 hour ago, Wariz100 said:

It surely was stated on the naturalization interview notice that you should bring your spouse’ birth certificate or proof of he/her citizenship. It was clearly stated there

Well on mine it was stated there to bring proof of her citizenship

Hello All,

I have a question regarding N400, hopefully I can find an answer here. I will file N400 soon, my green card was marriage based, but I have divorced.

I will apply N400 based on the 5 years rule. However I have not been employed for a while, will that be a issue? will USCIS deny my case because I have no income?

Thank you.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
3 hours ago, Pikachu Babe said:

Hello All,

I have a question regarding N400, hopefully I can find an answer here. I will file N400 soon, my green card was marriage based, but I have divorced.

I will apply N400 based on the 5 years rule. However I have not been employed for a while, will that be a issue? will USCIS deny my case because I have no income?

Thank you.

Hope you filing taxes...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.