On 5/23/2019 at 9:51 AM, Annie9 said:

Hi everyone,

Please update me on file.

I am at Tulsa - Oklahoma

3/19/19 Sent paperwork to USCIS

4/30/19 Fingerprint

7/1/19 Interview

Wishing all to best to you guys here :)

Hi everyone, I passed the final round :)

Best wishes to all of you !!!

N400.JPG

Edited by Annie9

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
On 6/28/2019 at 7:37 AM, netz75 said:

congratulation,,,

On 6/29/2019 at 3:09 PM, lovemywife85 said:

Congrats!

Thank you so much :) 

Edited by SPR2019

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Good luck in your interview today @Di_Na! Please share your experience when you can :) I'm a curious fellow Portland filer (April). Thank you!

4/23/2019 (Day 00): N-400 filed Online (Portland, OR), Receipt Notice

4/27/2019 (Day 04): Biometrics scheduled

4/29/2019 (Day 06): Receipt notice available online and received in mail, Biometrics notice available online 

5/06/2019 (Day 13): Biometrics letter received in mail

5/15/2019 (Day 22): Biometrics appointment

5/16/2019 (Day 23): Reviewed biometrics

8/30/2019 (Day 129): Estimated wait time count down expired, "we are taking longer than expected to process your case"

10/17/2019 (Day 177): Egov says "Interview was scheduled", 2 hours later Myuscis says the same - no date yet

10/18/2019 (Day 178): Interview document uploaded to Myuscis

11/25/2019 (Day 216): Interview in Portland, Oregon, "A decision cannot be made", 5 hours later Egov says "placed in line for Oath"

11/26/2019 (Day 217): Myuscis says "We approved your application" 

01/16/2020  (Day 268): Casetracker says "Oath ceremony notice was mailed" - 52 days since interview - no date yet

01/17/2020 (Day 269): Myuscis says "We scheduled your naturalization ceremony"

01/18/2020 (Day 270): Oath Ceremony document uploaded to Myuscis

02/06/2020 (Day 289): Oath Ceremony in Portland, Oregon

Uscis Processing Timelines https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Visajourney Timelines https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/citlist.php?cfl=&op5=5,10,11

April Filers 2019's Tracker https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19px0T7I0L1r79JhIJJriP1EXI1sO3u1ImNhcP38FETQ/edit#gid=0

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Russia
Timeline
46 minutes ago, Vikingoutwest said:

Good luck in your interview today @Di_Na! Please share your experience when you can :) I'm a curious fellow Portland filer (April). Thank you!

Thank you! Will do 😉

Timeline
4 hours ago, Vikingoutwest said:

All right! My interview was over about an hour ago. All in all it was quick, easy and not stressful at all! 😀

It was scheduled for 8:55 am at Portland OR filed office. I came by 8:35, registered at the front desk where they asked for my appointment confirmation letter and my green card. They took a picture of me and checked my fingerprints. 

After that, at about 8:45, I went to the waiting room at the second floor. There you wait for them to call your name. Mine was called at about 9:00. 

An officer met me there, and we went to his office. He was really nice, asked me about my trip from Eugene to Portland, and we discussed that while we were walking to the office. Once we were in his office, he asked me to provide my green card and passport. It seemed that he did not care much about my DL, he wanted the passport to see where and when I travelled. He made a couple of comments on the numerous stamps in my passport, and I told him that I had never left US since I came here. Then he asked me to promise that I will only tell truth. He asked me to check my full legal name, date of birth, address, etc. Right after that we did all the tests: he read out the questions, and I answered 6 of them:

what is an amendment?

the question about Eisenhower.

what is one responsibility that is only for U.S. citizens?

what is the name of the Vice President?

in what month do we vote for President?

We elect a U.S. Senator for how many years?

(I think I remember them all correctly) 

After that he asked me to read a sentence from the screen: Where is the White House? And write a sentence on the same screen: the White House is in Washington D.C.

Then he went through my application and asked me the same questions that are in the application. Pretty standard questions, nothing outstanding really. And then all the ‘have you ever’ questions. 

Then he asked me check my info and sign a couple of documents on the screen, and that was it! It was all approved, and they invited me for an oath ceremony today at 1:30. 

The interview took about 20 minutes (including all the walking to and from his office), so 15 minutes really. Again, the officer was really friendly, and said that my application was really nice and clear, and made his work easy.

Not sure if this is too much detail, but if anyone has questions, do ask. I’m just kind of excited and might have missed something that might be of importance. 

Good luck to all of you! 😎

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Denmark
Timeline
3 hours ago, Di_Na said:

All right! My interview was over about an hour ago. All in all it was quick, easy and not stressful at all! 😀

It was scheduled for 8:55 am at Portland OR filed office. I came by 8:35, registered at the front desk where they asked for my appointment confirmation letter and my green card. They took a picture of me and checked my fingerprints. 

After that, at about 8:45, I went to the waiting room at the second floor. There you wait for them to call your name. Mine was called at about 9:00. 

An officer met me there, and we went to his office. He was really nice, asked me about my trip from Eugene to Portland, and we discussed that while we were walking to the office. Once we were in his office, he asked me to provide my green card and passport. It seemed that he did not care much about my DL, he wanted the passport to see where and when I travelled. He made a couple of comments on the numerous stamps in my passport, and I told him that I had never left US since I came here. Then he asked me to promise that I will only tell truth. He asked me to check my full legal name, date of birth, address, etc. Right after that we did all the tests: he read out the questions, and I answered 6 of them:

what is an amendment?

After that he asked me to read a sentence from the screen: Where is the White House? And write a sentence on the same screen: the White House is in Washington D.C.

Then he went through my application and asked me the same questions that are in the application. Pretty standard questions, nothing outstanding really. And then all the ‘have you ever’ questions. 

Then he asked me check my info and sign a couple of documents on the screen, and that was it! It was all approved, and they invited me for an oath ceremony today at 1:30. 

The interview took about 20 minutes (including all the walking to and from his office), so 15 minutes really. Again, the officer was really friendly, and said that my application was really nice and clear, and made his work easy.

Not sure if this is too much detail, but if anyone has questions, do ask. I’m just kind of excited and might have missed something that might be of importance. 

Congratulations!!!! YAAAY how awesome that you got both approved and set up with oath ceremony for today!!!! Excellent:-) Thank you so much for your detailed description! I hope I get the same nice officer that you had hehe. I am still waiting for interview to be scheduled so we'll see:-) Thanks again, and CONGRATS on becoming a citizen today!

4/23/2019 (Day 00): N-400 filed Online (Portland, OR), Receipt Notice

4/27/2019 (Day 04): Biometrics scheduled

4/29/2019 (Day 06): Receipt notice available online and received in mail, Biometrics notice available online 

5/06/2019 (Day 13): Biometrics letter received in mail

5/15/2019 (Day 22): Biometrics appointment

5/16/2019 (Day 23): Reviewed biometrics

8/30/2019 (Day 129): Estimated wait time count down expired, "we are taking longer than expected to process your case"

10/17/2019 (Day 177): Egov says "Interview was scheduled", 2 hours later Myuscis says the same - no date yet

10/18/2019 (Day 178): Interview document uploaded to Myuscis

11/25/2019 (Day 216): Interview in Portland, Oregon, "A decision cannot be made", 5 hours later Egov says "placed in line for Oath"

11/26/2019 (Day 217): Myuscis says "We approved your application" 

01/16/2020  (Day 268): Casetracker says "Oath ceremony notice was mailed" - 52 days since interview - no date yet

01/17/2020 (Day 269): Myuscis says "We scheduled your naturalization ceremony"

01/18/2020 (Day 270): Oath Ceremony document uploaded to Myuscis

02/06/2020 (Day 289): Oath Ceremony in Portland, Oregon

Uscis Processing Timelines https://egov.uscis.gov/processing-times/

Visajourney Timelines https://www.visajourney.com/timeline/citlist.php?cfl=&op5=5,10,11

April Filers 2019's Tracker https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19px0T7I0L1r79JhIJJriP1EXI1sO3u1ImNhcP38FETQ/edit#gid=0

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
4 hours ago, Di_Na said:

Hearty Congrats :) 

Edited by SPR2019

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
5 hours ago, Di_Na said:

what is an amendment?

Congratulations

Timeline
1 hour ago, Vikingoutwest said:

Congratulations!!!! YAAAY how awesome that you got both approved and set up with oath ceremony for today!!!! Excellent:-) Thank you so much for your detailed description! I hope I get the same nice officer that you had hehe. I am still waiting for interview to be scheduled so we'll see:-) Thanks again, and CONGRATS on becoming a citizen today!

Thank you! 

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Syria
Timeline

Tuesday, 7/11- we received an interview appointment for 8/13.  I have updated the sheet.

We filed i-751 in March 2018, still no GC, and looks like we will never get one. :)

Edited by Jen and Yas

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.