Kyle&Ana

MARCH 2019 - AOS Filers

3,426 posts in this topic

So turns out I’m an idiot and looked at the wrong number for the PD lol. Our date was actually the 13th not the 18th! Spoke to a really lovely agent and she has put a service request in for me. I know that is probably as useful as a chocolate teapot right now but at least something has been done and I’m officially out of processing times! 

3 hours ago, Nicola and Jordan said:

I feel like I’ll be left alone in this thread 😢😢 come on EAD!!! 

You won't be alone. My interview not gonna happen before next April or May. You can count on me about the complaining 😂

Also, I'm sure you'll get your EAD in the next few weeks :) 

7 minutes ago, Gigi2017 said:

You won't be alone. My interview not gonna happen before next April or May. You can count on me about the complaining 😂

Also, I'm sure you'll get your EAD in the next few weeks :) 

Ok cool we can be the complainers together 😂 until the bitter end 👊🏼

I really hope so! I NEED structure in my liiife!!! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 7/31/2019 at 3:37 PM, sgprecision said:

We attended our interview last Friday in San Bernardino, CA. I am awaiting to upload a full report until all is resolved. Immediately we were informed at the interview that my wife's medical was missing from the file and they had ordered a copy from the National Records Center. The IO indicated his approval of her application pending receipt of the medical file. However, the whole interview experience was quite strange. He said he reviewed our file the day before and noticed it was missing, so obviously they check them out in advance. The IO didn't ask for a single financial document or pictures, just birth/marriage/divorce certificates. I am hoping his indication of approval is true. He said if they cannot locate the record, she will have to redo the medical at a civil surgeon. I am a little disappointed that it is lost, and I assume it was lost at POE because of the experience we had. I assume there is little chance the National Records Center has it. So I have to wait probably a month or more to get an RFE, submit the medical exam and wait for approval again. I paid a lot of money for the exams and vaccinations in Mexico, so hopefully they won't have to be redone. Hoping for the best, expecting the worst.

Wanted to give quick update. Last night the casetracker app changed to new card being produced.  Today it changed to case approved. I'm assuming we are all clear and hoping the green card will be on it's way soon.

55 minutes ago, Nicola and Jordan said:

So turns out I’m an idiot and looked at the wrong number for the PD lol. Our date was actually the 13th not the 18th! Spoke to a really lovely agent and she has put a service request in for me. I know that is probably as useful as a chocolate teapot right now but at least something has been done and I’m officially out of processing times! 

When that happened to me with the K1, the day after the service ticket was put in by tier 2, my case was miraculously approved. I am so sure that was not coincidence. It was overdue and sitting on someone’s desk and they just need a nudge to move it through. Fingers crossed you wake up to good news!!!

18 minutes ago, americaninlove said:

When that happened to me with the K1, the day after the service ticket was put in by tier 2, my case was miraculously approved. I am so sure that was not coincidence. It was overdue and sitting on someone’s desk and they just need a nudge to move it through. Fingers crossed you wake up to good news!!!

Oh that’s good to know thank you - fingers crossed 🤞🏼

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline
4 hours ago, Nicola and Jordan said:

I feel like I’ll be left alone in this thread 😢😢 come on EAD!!! 

I will be here with you!! 😩😩

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Sweden
Timeline
2 hours ago, Nicola and Jordan said:

So I’ve decided to call them even though my PD is 18th but I’m a woman so patience is not something I know 🧜🏼‍♀️😆 Still on hold and not holding out for any hope but it’s making me feel better 😂 also as I’m waiting in sorting our photos and file for the interview so all I need to do is keep adding to it over the next year or so 🤩

It's now March 18th on the website! One more day for me and I will call! 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
3 hours ago, ability said:

all my three friends are from North Carolina and they all received their ead in 2 months and a green card in 3, it seems time to move 😁

Yes, most green card interviews take place in 3-5 months in the Raleigh office and many are approved in the spot. Our lawyer in northern Virginia advised us that it would be 11-13 month’s post-PD of waiting up there so the move certainly helped.  He said the office here is one of the quickest in the country And it has great reviews too! Fingers crossed! 

2 hours ago, jschain said:

Yes, most green card interviews take place in 3-5 months in the Raleigh office and many are approved in the spot. Our lawyer in northern Virginia advised us that it would be 11-13 month’s post-PD of waiting up there so the move certainly helped.  He said the office here is one of the quickest in the country And it has great reviews too! Fingers crossed! 

How about the interviews in Charlotte?? Any ideas??

4 hours ago, SusannZ said:

It's now March 18th on the website! One more day for me and I will call! 

Mine is march 19th too!

2019-03-17 - AOS package sent; concurrent filing (I-130, I-485, I-765) (USPS) 

2019-03-19 - AOS package received

2019-03-27 - All NOA1s arrived 

2019-04-04 - Biometrics notice arrived

2019-04-18 - Biometrics appointment

2019-04-17 - Online status updated to "Case is Ready to be Scheduled for an Interview"

2019-04-18 - Online status updated to "Fingerprint review completed"

2019-05-08 - AP application mailed (USPS)

2019-05-10 - AP application received

2019-06-06 -  Case status changed to "I-131 Case Was Approved and should arrive in mail"

Filed: Other Country: South Africa
Timeline

Just received an update! "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview." Everything else is still pending.

For everyone that is still waiting, HAVE HOPE. They are working on our files. Slowly..... but Surely!!!!! Wishing you all good news!!

SmartSelect_20190814-210127_Gallery.thumb.jpg.930b194a5d6572bf24f5929a90eb06d0.jpg

(Day 0) 02/25/19: Mailed AOS Package
(17) 03/14/19: NOA1 (I130, I131, I485)
(24) 03/21/19: Biometrics Notice
(24) 03/21/19: Rejection Notice (I765)
(24) 03/21/19: RFIE (I485)
(35) 04/01/19: Resubmitted I765 Form
(36) 04/02/19: Biometrics Appointment
(60) 04/26/19: NOA1 (I765)
(96) 06/01/19: Submitted RFIE (I485)
(170) 08/14/19: "Case is Ready to Be Scheduled for An Interview" (I485)
(176) 08/20/19: I765 Approved
(182) 08/26/19: EAD card and SS card received
(185) 08/29/19: "Interview was Scheduled " (I485)
(219) 10/02/19: AOS Interview:  "Interview was Completed and My Case Must Be Reviewed"

(220) 10/03/19: I485 Approved

(Day 228) 10/11/19: Permanent Resident card received

5 hours ago, Cherryy said:

Just received an update! "Case is ready to be scheduled for an interview." Everything else is still pending.

For everyone that is still waiting, HAVE HOPE. They are working on our files. Slowly..... but Surely!!!!! Wishing you all good news!!

SmartSelect_20190814-210127_Gallery.thumb.jpg.930b194a5d6572bf24f5929a90eb06d0.jpg

That’s good, make sure you check your local office for processing times. NYC is a wait of 20.5 - 34 months so I’m not expecting mine to change to Scheduled for at least a year 💀

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.