Jump to content
ShahnazSyahr

RFE For 13th November Fillers

13 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Following..just to see if Mr.Bean is up to something again @K1visaHopeful

 

To op: did you receive an rfe?

Edited by Naes

Check your case status at the new website : https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

 

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Naes said:

Following..just to see if Mr.Bean is up to something again @K1visaHopeful

 

To op: did you receive an rfe?

Thank you! I haven't received any notification, RFE or something. Just wondering when I look into some of the member's timeliness. Some of the Oct filers got RFE on December. If we count on it, November filers who has a trouble with the evidence should get the RFE around January or February. But still nothing happen here. Hopefully no need for RFE. Just in case, wondering does anyone here who got same experience with this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ShahnazSyahr said:

Thank you! I haven't received any notification, RFE or something. Just wondering when I look into some of the member's timeliness. Some of the Oct filers got RFE on December. If we count on it, November filers who has a trouble with the evidence should get the RFE around January or February. But still nothing happen here. Hopefully no need for RFE. Just in case, wondering does anyone here who got same experience with this

Rfe can come at any moment. It doesn’t follow the same rules as noa2 approvals. So that’s pretty normal that some people get it, however 98% of people won’t be getting rfe before their months starts adjudicating.


Check your case status at the new website : https://myaccount.uscis.dhs.gov

USPS INFORMED DELIVERY https://informeddelivery.usps.com/box/pages/intro/start.action

 

How to talk to a live person at USCIShttps://goo.gl/54z5bZ

What to do after NOA2 Approval? How to contact NVCClick here for info - https://goo.gl/KggThF

If you cannot get NVC on the phone try this - https://secureforms.travel.state.gov/ask-nvc.php

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Naes said:

Rfe can come at any moment. It doesn’t follow the same rules as noa2 approvals. So that’s pretty normal that some people get it, however 98% of people won’t be getting rfe before their months starts adjudicating.

Do you have any idea when will I get the NOA2? Our case received on 13th November 2018.The time estimation from VJ about 10-17April. Do you think is there any chance to get this NOA2 earlier like in the middle of March or something? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ShahnazSyahr said:

Do you have any idea when will I get the NOA2? Our case received on 13th November 2018.The time estimation from VJ about 10-17April. Do you think is there any chance to get this NOA2 earlier like in the middle of March or something? 

There is a chance of earlier, there is a chance of later. could be March, could be March 2020.  Shouldnt matter.... just live your life.  You're assuming much more order in a process that isnt. VJ said 180 days and we were 207. It is what it is.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TandSarahJane said:

There is a chance of earlier, there is a chance of later. could be March, could be March 2020.  Shouldnt matter.... just live your life.  You're assuming much more order in a process that isnt. VJ said 180 days and we were 207. It is what it is.

I see then. Thanks a lot!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don’t think Shahnaz was expecting any order, etc. Just genuine curiosity :) I think we’ve all been there. It’s very unlikely that your petition won’t have a NAO2 by 2020, however it’s good to know that it is possible due to security checks.

 

To answer your question, if you go to ‘immigration timelines’ and click on ‘similar timelines’ this will help you to see similar timelines to yours. Also check ‘processing times’ for a graph of approved petitions per month (make sure you look at the K1 one).

 

Good luck!


event.png

 

K1 Timeline

07/23/2018    I-129F sent

07/25/2018    NOA1 email notification

07/30/2018    NOA1 hard copy

12/21/2018    NOA2 hard copy [149 days]

01/10/2019    NVC Case # assigned

01/22/2019    Left NVC

01/29/2019    Embassy received

01/29/2019    Pkt 3 sent

02/01/2019    Pkt 4 received

02/13/2019    Medical

03/26/2019    Interview [244 days]

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Ethan & Shannon said:

I think we’ve all been there.

Most definitely. I can recall watching petitions 2 months or more after ours getting approved while the May-filers were below 50% touched.  All u can do is live your life, be happy for others and most importantly be a good fiance(e). :thumbs:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, TandSarahJane said:

Most definitely. I can recall watching petitions 2 months or more after ours getting approved while the May-filers were below 50% touched.  All u can do is live your life, be happy for others and most importantly be a good fiance(e). :thumbs:

Always do 👌

1 hour ago, Todd55 said:

I filed May 7th of 2018 and we got our NOA 2 on October 23rd. it was 166 days.  I'm just giving you another example of other people's time frames.

Thanks for the information Todd! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Ethan & Shannon said:

I don’t think Shahnaz was expecting any order, etc. Just genuine curiosity :) I think we’ve all been there. It’s very unlikely that your petition won’t have a NAO2 by 2020, however it’s good to know that it is possible due to security checks.

 

To answer your question, if you go to ‘immigration timelines’ and click on ‘similar timelines’ this will help you to see similar timelines to yours. Also check ‘processing times’ for a graph of approved petitions per month (make sure you look at the K1 one).

 

Good luck!

Yep! Thats true, just curious 😁

Thank you for your support!

God Bless You

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×