John & Rose

1040 no longer accepted?

136 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 hours ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

That is the Filipino way unfortunately. They will believe what another Filipino says over the spouse/fiancé all day long until proven different 100 times over. My wife was the same way until she learned that I knew what I was talking about then stopped with the "I heard it from so and so whose sister/father/brother did it".

hahahaha I just screen shot that comment and sent it to her 😆

12 minutes ago, EliAnon said:

hahahaha I just screen shot that comment and sent it to her 😆

Well it's the truth... Anybody that is married to a pinay knows this as well because it's true and it's something I learned through experience with my asawa. Once your fiancé gets here then you will see it everyday and hope that they get out of it. 

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Well it's the truth... Anybody that is married to a pinay knows this as well because it's true and it's something I learned through experience with my asawa. Once your fiancé gets here then you will see it everyday and hope that they get out of it. 

~ amen

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
38 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

And there I am looking at my wall like, I litterally gave you facts and legitimate sources hahaha why are you like that.

Too funny, she later agrees that I was right lol

Timeline
On 2/4/2019 at 11:16 AM, Hank_ said:

You can include your 2017 tax transcripts .. the embassy may ask for them anyway .. just because they will be curious about why you submitted the 2018 1040 ...  they should figure it out that you were a full time student.  ;)  

I finished my Taxes with HR Block today and downloaded my 1040 form and other documents. I have scanned all my w2's into the computer and am planning to send this last batch of I134 documents to my Fiancee. I also included a note with this writing:

"

Dear Consulate Official,

I am writing this letter to let you know that I ------ -----s do not have my 2017 tax transcripts available. This is due to me attending the University of Indiana and being a full time student during my time there. Due to this, I had no income or earnings to show for; so I did not file my taxes. I started working in the Fall of 2018 and have filed my taxes for 2018, I have included my 1040 form with my other financial documents within this packet. Thank you for your time in reviewing our case!

Sincerely,

------ -------

"

I also wet signed it.

Is there anything I should clarify? Is this necessary? Or anything I should add?

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, EliAnon said:

I finished my Taxes with HR Block today and downloaded my 1040 form and other documents. I have scanned all my w2's into the computer and am planning to send this last batch of I134 documents to my Fiancee. I also included a note with this writing:

"

Dear Consulate Official,

I am writing this letter to let you know that I ------ -----s do not have my 2017 tax transcripts available. This is due to me attending the University of Indiana and being a full time student during my time there. Due to this, I had no income or earnings to show for; so I did not file my taxes. I started working in the Fall of 2018 and have filed my taxes for 2018, I have included my 1040 form with my other financial documents within this packet. Thank you for your time in reviewing our case!

Sincerely,

------ -------

"

I also wet signed it.

Is there anything I should clarify? Is this necessary? Or anything I should add?

That looks pretty clear to me .. :thumbs: 

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

On 2/4/2019 at 2:22 PM, John & Rose said:

He "offers services for a fee"  LOL  

I joined the group to look around. You'll see some of my likes on your posts. I felt bad for the very rational woman who was told to leave the group if she didn't agree with the admin's post.....

Edited by boris64

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Just now, boris64 said:

I joined the group to look around. You'll see some of my likes on your posts. I felt bad for the very rational woman who was told to leave the group if she didn't agree with the admin's post.....

I invited that very rational woman to this group. 😊

Did you see my exchange with the moderator when she again said a K-1 was denied for not having transcripts?  Lol

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

1 minute ago, John & Rose said:

I invited that very rational woman to this group. 😊

Did you see my exchange with the moderator when she again said a K-1 was denied for not having transcripts?  Lol

I just saw your shared post. It comes up in the group by itself but I couldn't find the thread it came from.  There are some very misinformed people in that group along with many being misled....I can't believe that there is money being charged....

Not a newbie but lost my old info years ago) I have been through this process before --all the way through naturalization-- This site has always been a great help to me. 

Just now, boris64 said:

I just saw your shared post. It comes up in the group by itself but I couldn't find the thread it came from.  There are some very misinformed people in that group along with many being misled....I can't believe that there is money being charged....

$300 for K-1 help by text... The moderator stated that she knows the difference between 221(g) and denial but they just use different words in that group!  

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

$300 for K-1 help by text... The moderator stated that she knows the difference between 221(g) and denial but they just use different words in that group!  

I saw your comment about being glad that they received a 221g and not a denial)))))))

6 minutes ago, boris64 said:

I saw your comment about being glad that they received a 221g and not a denial)))))))

She kept saying that K-1s are being denied because they dont have transcripts.  The original rant was about an IR saying he was denied (he only got a 221(g)).  That group is terrible.  They also have a $3000 payment plan with one on one assistance for the K-1.  

Edited by John & Rose

IMG_5168.jpeg

She kept saying that K-1s are being denied because they dont have transcripts.  The original rant was about an IR saying he was denied (he only goy a 221(g)).  That group is terrible.  They also have a $3000 payment plan with one on one assistance for the K-1.  

Good Lord...

Just now, boris64 said:

Good Lord...

yep...I feel so bad for people there.  I try to answer every question just so people dont go and pay them.

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
18 hours ago, John & Rose said:

They also have a $3000 payment plan with one on one assistance for the K-1.  

Jesus!

18 hours ago, John & Rose said:

yep...I feel so bad for people there.  I try to answer every question just so people dont go and pay them.

Worst part is you probably get drowned out by the leaders who "know so much"

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.