John & Rose

1040 no longer accepted?

136 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

@John & Rose don't be stalking me now on FB. 

LOL...I have no idea what you are talking about!!! 😁😉

Edited by John & Rose

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

It is required to have the visa in their passport for PDOS and Peer Counseling.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

4 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

LOL...I have no idea what you are talking about!!! 😁😉

You ain't gotta lie to me sir.... Naw, I am just kidding I don't think you are like that. But now you get to actually see my face.... I was the one responding back to you on it, the guy not the girl. 

What's funny is half the people on this page are like "That's common knowledge, Why didn't you do that?

Just now, Cyberfx1024 said:

You ain't gotta lie to me sir.... Naw, I am just kidding I don't think you are like that. But now you get to actually see my face.... I was the one responding back to you on it, the guy not the girl. 

What's funny is half the people on this page are like "That's common knowledge, Why didn't you do that?

Amanda and I are playing coy.  We are all a little upset that the owner of a site would be so out of touch with the requirements... Amanda is from the VJ FB group.  I try to keep everyone separated.  I just need to see what this guy was thinking by spouting off and not even explaining what visa he had applied for.

PHILIPPINES ONLY!!!  CFO (Commission on Filipinos Overseas) INFO - Can't leave home without it!

PDOS (Pre-Departure Registration and Orientation Seminar) is for ages 20-59.  Peer Counseling is for 13-19 years of age.

GCP (Guidance and Counseling Program) is for K-1 Fiancee and IR/CR-1 spouse ONLY. 

IMG_5168.jpeg

Just now, John & Rose said:

Amanda and I are playing coy.  We are all a little upset that the owner of a site would be so out of touch with the requirements... Amanda is from the VJ FB group.  I try to keep everyone separated.  I just need to see what this guy was thinking by spouting off and not even explaining what visa he had applied for.

I asked him a direct question and he has yet to respond to it as of yet. The FB groups from what I can tell are only a small step above Reddit. 

1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I asked him a direct question and he has yet to respond to it as of yet. The FB groups from what I can tell are only a small step above Reddit. 

That is a pretty accurate description.  They are harmless and generally give the same advice, although with less authority, as here.  I did see your question.  It is a good one.  You must be a lawyer in another life!

IMG_5168.jpeg

2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

That is a pretty accurate description.  They are harmless and generally give the same advice, although with less authority, as here.  I did see your question.  It is a good one.  You must be a lawyer in another life!

I wish... I am just a stickler about paperwork and how it should be when I have to work with it. That's why my boss loves me and I am glorified InfoSec Executive Assistant around here. 

2 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I wish... I am just a stickler about paperwork and how it should be when I have to work with it. That's why my boss loves me and I am glorified InfoSec Executive Assistant around here. 

and that certain plays right into this process...I would even say that may be critical to an easy, successful journey.  

It is funny that the guy who owns an immigration help site gets busted by not following the requirements....just sayin'

IMG_5168.jpeg

13 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

and that certain plays right into this process...I would even say that may be critical to an easy, successful journey.  

It is funny that the guy who owns an immigration help site gets busted by not following the requirements....just sayin'

Let's be honest now, he doesn't own a website at all. He just has a catchy FB page trying to come off as some kind of expert about the process. When in reality he isn't any kind of expert at all about it since he can't follow simple advice or directions. 

3 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Let's be honest now, he doesn't own a website at all. He just has a catchy FB page trying to come off as some kind of expert about the process. When in reality he isn't any kind of expert at all about it since he can't follow simple advice or directions. 

He started and runs that group and people look at him for good advice.  He still claims that 90% of the people were "denied" because of the transcripts and all visa types were involved.  I believe that some people may have received 221(g)s but saying "denied" to your group and scaring the bajezuz out of them as a good plan???  WOW  

Edited by John & Rose

IMG_5168.jpeg

12 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

He started and runs that group and people look at him for good advice.  He still claims that 90% of the people were "denied" because of the transcripts and all visa types were involved.  I believe that some people may have received 221(g)s but saying "denied" to your group and scaring the bajezuz out of them as a good plan???  WOW  

That's what I hate with a number of people on Reddit, FB, and even on here sometimes is that people literally try to make it seem so complex and convoluted that it's hard to grasp for some people, or they try and fear monger to make people scared. When in all reality it really isn't that hard and there is no need for fear unless you have had prior issues with ICE, USCIS, or law enforcement. 

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

@John & Rose is this the same group we met in? (if you remember) I had to leave because I couldn't handle the level of confident wrong that was in there.

16 minutes ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

@John & Rose is this the same group we met in? (if you remember) I had to leave because I couldn't handle the level of confident wrong that was in there.

No.  This one is worse.  The guy even charges a fee to help people.  He got a 221(g) for something the website says is required and he calls that a denial and does a big post saying ALL visa types are impacted and somehow President Trump made him go to the interview unprepared.  LOL  This is a guy who runs a site AND charges people to help them...This is a whole new level of imcompetance.

IMG_5168.jpeg

41 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

That's what I hate with a number of people on Reddit, FB, and even on here sometimes is that people literally try to make it seem so complex and convoluted that it's hard to grasp for some people, or they try and fear monger to make people scared. When in all reality it really isn't that hard and there is no need for fear unless you have had prior issues with ICE, USCIS, or law enforcement. 

This guy simply went into an interview without the required documents and he started "the sky is falling" posts...

IMG_5168.jpeg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 minutes ago, John & Rose said:

No.  This one is worse.  The guy even charges a fee to help people.  He got a 221(g) for something the website says is required and he calls that a denial and does a big post saying ALL visa types are impacted and somehow President Trump made him go to the interview unprepared.  LOL  This is a guy who runs a site AND charges people to help them...This is a whole new level of imcompetance.

IDK why but, I swear my Fiancee acts like she trusts what they say more than what I get off this website. It's so bazaar, then if I say something is wrong she gets offended lol! What's with women and facebook groups

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.