dwheels76

NVC Filers - February 2019

1,541 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, RSH said:

Today we received our case # was able to log in and make the payments with ease 

Really? Nobody else has been able to. What time? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline
13 minutes ago, Candy55 said:

They trying to have Cc this month and start fresh for next month.. How come they can't fix it in a day or two..🤔🤔.. It's all games.. Maybe that's what they will do each month shut down the system for the next month😂😂😂😂

😂😂😂😂😂 all we can do is laugh 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
4 minutes ago, KJ2 said:

Wow lucky! Mine just says that my case isn’t recognized and I can’t enter CEAC

I was worried mine would say that but i was lucky enough to go through and be able to make the payments for the fees, hopefully you will be able to log in, just keep trying! 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Bahamas
Timeline

How about letting the person who get in try your case and IV number 😂😂😂😂 if it was me I would have done that.

See if it work for them also.

just saying

6 minutes ago, C_N said:

-first submission on      feb/5

-..another on                    feb/11

-last my submission on feb/23 

APPROVED on feb/26

Thks!.

That is incredibly fast. May i ask what you submitted for a tax transcript? they rejected ours again saying please upload this document as a w2 and submit an irs transcript. 

13 minutes ago, Ghashadh said:

Ok they ask u for another documents and u sent it on 23th feb and they sent u an email case complete today ?! They ask me for another thing if I sent it tomorrow how many business days they took ?

it may take 7-14 days or more depending on the documents (what is your original and last submission day?

my is :

-first submission on      feb/5

-..another on                    feb/11

-last my submission on feb/23 

APPROVED on feb/26

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.