SDH

January 2019 - AOS Filers (merged)

1,639 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ironclad43 said:

I don't think that date has moved in a while though.

I'll look into expediting. If you have a link you can share about it I'd love to see it too :)

They pushed it back recently, it was mid october. 

Use the search feature on the top right, it searches all the threads on VJ. 

i found one, here:

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi guys it’s been 145 days 

still I can’t check status for EAD 

STILL say this 

My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283

😔😔😔

Timeline
20 hours ago, mital said:

Hi guys it’s been 145 days 

still I can’t check status for EAD 

STILL say this 

My Case Status does not recognize the receipt number entered. Please check your receipt number and try again. If you need further assistance, please call the USCIS Contact Center at 1-800-375-5283

😔😔😔

Call that phone number and ask for T2 as "having problems, and haven't received status update for employment authorization". Explain him/her the situation, and probably they'll ask for tons of info to match to correct receipt number and to see pending cases. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, The_Empyrean said:

Call that phone number and ask for T2 as "having problems, and haven't received status update for employment authorization". Explain him/her the situation, and probably they'll ask for tons of info to match to correct receipt number and to see pending cases. 

I did call they keep saying that system error even I told them that old and new web sites show  different status but same ans system error 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

I'm a silent reader here but I just want to let you know that my EAD is being produced today!

PD: 2/01

I hope everyone will get their EAD soon!

366284316_ScreenShot2019-06-05at4_44_54PM.thumb.png.805931afafd8e0f4327ba06bbce3373a.png

Timeline
1 hour ago, kmza89 said:

Hi Everyone,

I'm a silent reader here but I just want to let you know that my EAD is being produced today!

366284316_ScreenShot2019-06-05at4_44_54PM.thumb.png.805931afafd8e0f4327ba06bbce3373a.png

Congratulations. Now on to the next step:D

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 hours ago, kmza89 said:

Hi Everyone,

Congratulations 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Finland
Timeline

Hey everyone, been posting here on and off every now and then.

I just got a notification that my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview. I've been walking around our apartment for 10 minutes, just stopping now to write this. I also applied for an EAD, but nothing has been said of that. In my case status it still says that "Fingerprint review was completed" on the EAD application. Does anyone know what could this mean? Seems a tad odd to not hear anything about the EAD at all. 

Either way, here are some facts about our case:

Came to the states on a K1-visa in October. Got married in November. Filed for everything on January 17th. We did NOT attempt to expedite at any point in the process, just been waiting patiently. 

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Pertster said:

I just got a notification that my case is ready to be scheduled for an interview. I've been walking around our apartment for 10 minutes, just stopping now to write this. I also applied for an EAD, but nothing has been said of that. In my case status it still says that "Fingerprint review was completed" on the EAD application. Does anyone know what could this mean? Seems a tad odd to not hear anything about the EAD at all. 

Came to the states on a K1-visa in October. Got married in November. Filed for everything on January 17th. We did NOT attempt to expedite at any point in the process, just been waiting patiently. 

My Case was ready to be scheduled for interview back in the end of March.  Our interview will probably not happen for about 12 months though. AP and EAD were not approved yet.  We got AP approval at the beginning of April and EAD at the end of April.  We did not get a combo card since we signed in the wrong place of the AP application.  It should come soon but who knows with the EAD. Some people have been waiting longer and still no answer on their EAD which is quite disturbing for people who have been waiting longer than other people.  I would just keeping checking the website every now and then.  It appears the EAD is updated on the old website. Good luck the rest of the way

Timeline
10 hours ago, Pertster said:

Hi, Glad to have you here!

AoS interview ready to be scheduled means that it's in your local office, sitting in the pile waiting to be picked up by the officer to schedule the interview. Its a guessing game, some get interview sooner than EAD, but thats rarity. mostly expect interview to be scheduled between the times estimated on the USCIS website. Mine is 12-26months i believe.

EAD is very contradicting on the processing times. Some got their EAD's in 2-3 months, some are still waiting from October. but i'd say around 5-7months is the norm now, maybe a bit more since uscis updated processing times, and added additional month. But as i said, it's hard to say as there are not much patterns going on on EAD and AP.

You're all good at this point, not much to worry about, just enjoy your time with your S/O.
If you got any questions, feel free to ask away and we'll help you out as much as we can!

Best wishes!

Edited by The_Empyrean
spelling and additional info added.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Canada
Timeline

Case Tracker showing very, very few updates so far in June.  As if they’ve come to a complete stop.

I search 100 before mine and 50 after, and only one Card Delivered for June 1; and one case Ready to be Scheduled, on June 5.

Pretty poor performance.

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hello, I filed January 11, had the AOS from K1 interview on May 22nd. Did not get instant approval, just general wording and that we'd be getting an answer in the mail.  Anyone else waiting on a response?

10-23-2017 I-129F Sent

10-25-2017 NOA1

05-10-2018 NOA2 

05-29-2018 NVC Received

05-30-2018 NVC Case # Assigned

07-10-2018 Case In Transit

07-12-2018 Embassy received

10-03-2018 Interview (Approved!)

10-21-2018 POE 

11-28-2018 Wedding

01-11-2019 AOS/EAD filed (NOA1)

02-11-2019 Biometrics

03-25-2019 AOS Case is ready to be scheduled for interview

04-08-2019 Interview scheduled (for May 22nd)

05-22-2019 AOS Interview (no decision)

08-06-2019 EAD Approval

08-11-2022 RFE

10-24-2022 AOS Approval

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.