Dashinka

Bombshell report shows Facebook let companies like Spotify and Netflix read private messages

46 posts in this topic

57 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

My wife is the exact opposite. She says that is my sister's neighbors friend. You shouldn't add them because I don't talk to them that much. My wife is weird like that even in her own FB account. Maybe it's because we have already had extended family ask is for money before when she hasn't talked to them in years.

Same exact here. My wife does not like me adding  random Pinay she hardly knows. Heading over for 3 weeks in 3rd week of January 

41 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Same exact here. My wife does not like me adding  random Pinay she hardly knows. Heading over for 3 weeks in 3rd week of January 

Lucky you.... Unfortunately I have kids in school so the earliest we can go is June of next year. 

29 minutes ago, Satisfied said:

Just let mine go alone last month, couldn't get enough time off work.  Was a nice two week break, I could actually wear shoes in the house!

My wife would never allow that. She yells at me for not taking my shoes off at my friends house when he tells me I don't have to. She is only 4'11" but I fear her wrath sometimes lol. We're going to the Philippines in July so my wife's family can see our 1 year old son for the first time. Should be interesting taking him on a plane for 17+ hours.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

1 hour ago, jg121783 said:

My wife would never allow that. She yells at me for not taking my shoes off at my friends house when he tells me I don't have to. She is only 4'11" but I fear her wrath sometimes lol. We're going to the Philippines in July so my wife's family can see our 1 year old son for the first time. Should be interesting taking him on a plane for 17+ hours.

We probably argue about shoes in the house more than anything, that and when I try to cook the rice 

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, jg121783 said:

My wife would never allow that. She yells at me for not taking my shoes off at my friends house when he tells me I don't have to. She is only 4'11" but I fear her wrath sometimes lol. We're going to the Philippines in July so my wife's family can see our 1 year old son for the first time. Should be interesting taking him on a plane for 17+ hours.

Neither does mine.  But when the cat is away...

42 minutes ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

We probably argue about shoes in the house more than anything, that and when I try to cook the rice 

I do better rice than she does.  But she won't ever admit that, of course.

2 hours ago, jg121783 said:

Yeah we or they are going in June. If I am able to go I will only be able to go for up to 3 weeks, while my wife and 2 younger kids will go for at least 6 weeks. But more than likely 8 weeks and my older kids will more than likely will be with their mother for that time. So it will be a nice long break for me where I can go to the gym alot and stay as long as I want. 

Where are you flying out from? We will have to fly either out if Raleigh or make the trip to DC to fly out there but it's still at least 25 hours for the whole trip. They now have flights from Hong Kong and Singapore to Davao so we won't have to go through Manila if we want. 

Edited by Cyberfx1024

49 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Yeah we or they are going in June. If I am able to go I will only be able to go for up to 3 weeks, while my wife and 2 younger kids will go for at least 6 weeks. But more than likely 8 weeks and my older kids will more than likely will be with their mother for that time. So it will be a nice long break for me where I can go to the gym alot and stay as long as I want. 

Where are you flying out from? We will have to fly either out if Raleigh or make the trip to DC to fly out there but it's still at least 25 hours for the whole trip. They now have flights from Hong Kong and Singapore to Davao so we won't have to go through Manila if we want. 

We will probably be there for about 4 weeks. We're flying out of Chicago to Hong Kong then to Manila if we fly on the airline we have in the past. 17-19 hour flight to Hong Kong depending on the time of year.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

56 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Atlanta to korea to cebu about 23 hours total time

8 hours ago, Nature Boy 2.0 said:

Atlanta to korea to cebu about 23 hours total time

I will have to look into this route 

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Egad... you guys remind me how lucky I am to have only a 5 hr 20 min flight to & from Ecu.  Furthermore, the time-of-day difference is never more than 1 hour for half the year.

Back to topic (?).

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).

Filed: Timeline
18 minutes ago, TBoneTX said:

Egad... you guys remind me how lucky I am to have only a 5 hr 20 min flight to & from Ecu.  Furthermore, the time-of-day difference is never more than 1 hour for half the year.

Back to topic (?).

Meh.  This topic was boring by the end of page 1.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ecuador
Timeline

If thread has run its course, Bill is welcome to request its closure.  Completely up to him.

06-04-2007 = TSC stamps postal return-receipt for I-129f.

06-11-2007 = NOA1 date (unknown to me).

07-20-2007 = Phoned Immigration Officer; got WAC#; where's NOA1?

09-25-2007 = Touch (first-ever).

09-28-2007 = NOA1, 23 days after their 45-day promise to send it (grrrr).

10-20 & 11-14-2007 = Phoned ImmOffs; "still pending."

12-11-2007 = 180 days; file is "between workstations, may be early Jan."; touches 12/11 & 12/12.

12-18-2007 = Call; file is with Division 9 ofcr. (bckgrnd check); e-prompt to shake it; touch.

12-19-2007 = NOA2 by e-mail & web, dated 12-18-07 (187 days; 201 per VJ); in mail 12/24/07.

01-09-2008 = File from USCIS to NVC, 1-4-08; NVC creates file, 1/15/08; to consulate 1/16/08.

01-23-2008 = Consulate gets file; outdated Packet 4 mailed to fiancee 1/27/08; rec'd 3/3/08.

04-29-2008 = Fiancee's 4-min. consular interview, 8:30 a.m.; much evidence brought but not allowed to be presented (consul: "More proof! Second interview! Bring your fiance!").

05-05-2008 = Infuriating $12 call to non-English-speaking consulate appointment-setter.

05-06-2008 = Better $12 call to English-speaker; "joint" interview date 6/30/08 (my selection).

06-30-2008 = Stokes Interrogations w/Ecuadorian (not USC); "wait 2 weeks; we'll mail her."

07-2008 = Daily calls to DOS: "currently processing"; 8/05 = Phoned consulate, got Section Chief; wrote him.

08-07-08 = E-mail from consulate, promising to issue visa "as soon as we get her passport" (on 8/12, per DHL).

08-27-08 = Phoned consulate (they "couldn't find" our file); visa DHL'd 8/28; in hand 9/1; through POE on 10/9 with NO hassles(!).