Hobidyali

Visits and K1 Process

41 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, Hobidyali said:

Thank you, finally Simone who actually responded what I was actually asking 🙄. Yes, in my case , work and sick mom stopped me from going before, i am going next month , it will be none months at that point from last visit. I am hoping him being honest will be good enough and I will also be at his interview so I am hopeful all will be ok. This would be my 4th visit in a year and a half so it's not like I haven't seen him enough, thanks again for the info.

i didn't say anything to this response..yes work is very reasonable reason. in reality even though you have a fince abroad it doesn't mean you are supposed to stop living and be with your fiance im sure the CO knew about that. they have common sense 😂 

On 12/7/2018 at 1:42 PM, icanbenobody said:

i didn't say anything to this response..yes work is very reasonable reason. in reality even though you have a fince abroad it doesn't mean you are supposed to stop living and be with your fiance im sure the CO knew about that. they have common sense 😂 

Thank you , I really hope so, this is a strenuous process and Morocco is difficult, hoping that all will be ok.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Lucky those who can stay more than 2 weeks, unfortunately work doesn't help, now and after 3 visits of 10 days/Week each i ran out of Days OFF 😓

I never ever experienced such a stressful time in my whole life !!! sometimes i just can't believe the situation we are in, justifying the authenticity of your marriage/commitment/love

how open should we be with CO, isn't too much privacy sharing? :(  i really hope they are good on Profiling to detect true marriages out of fraudulent ones 

wish you all a successful and approved interviews incha Allah 

Timeline
On 12/6/2018 at 10:35 AM, Hobidyali said:

Hello guys,

I am curious to know how long is too long between visits and does this have any negative impact on a K1? My last visit was in April and according to my timeline NOA2 should be end of January, I am thinking to go to Morocco next month but would that gap affect me? Visit is really close to possible interview, would it be best to go , I am afraid of the gap, or would it be more beneficial to be there for the interview? Thanks in advance for your help.

I want to congratulate all of those with recent approvals, also for those who are waiting I want to wish you the best of luck on the journey. This process is tough, nerve racking and anxiety filled, I feel you guys' pain, we are all in this together.

For all of the moderators and people on here who are already reunited with their partners, thank you for staying a part of this community and helping us who are still in the process.

Take care everyone

i will make sure she knows everything about you and all details, take plenty of pictures to shows your time spent together , they understand we have job and we can`t take vacation when we want to, gap will not harm you, being there will give her support, the officer might not even ask her if you are in Morocco or not, but she can mention to them you are outside when they ask her how many times you saw each other. lah yasar.

7 hours ago, CappuccinoMo said:

Lucky those who can stay more than 2 weeks, unfortunately work doesn't help, now and after 3 visits of 10 days/Week each i ran out of Days OFF 😓

I never ever experienced such a stressful time in my whole life !!! sometimes i just can't believe the situation we are in, justifying the authenticity of your marriage/commitment/love

how open should we be with CO, isn't too much privacy sharing? :(  i really hope they are good on Profiling to detect true marriages out of fraudulent ones 

wish you all a successful and approved interviews incha Allah 

This is exactly my situation, what can we do right? All we can do is try our best, be honest and hope for the best. Thanks for the comment and wish you the best of luck is this stressful and brutal journey.

18 minutes ago, coco#1 said:

i will make sure she knows everything about you and all details, take plenty of pictures to shows your time spent together , they understand we have job and we can`t take vacation when we want to, gap will not harm you, being there will give her support, the officer might not even ask her if you are in Morocco or not, but she can mention to them you are outside when they ask her how many times you saw each other. lah yasar.

Thank you so much for your comment, he definitely is aware and knows all about my situation with work and everything. Wishing you luck on your journey.

Timeline

Hi everyone, still waiting for our interview date, i tried to call NVC but i hung up, the hold is so long :s 

by the they show up how can i gather all pictures ? make an Album? what kind ? and how many pictures approximately  ? what about conversations too? 1 per month or more?

thank you

1 hour ago, CappuccinoMo said:

Hi everyone, still waiting for our interview date, i tried to call NVC but i hung up, the hold is so long :s 

by the they show up how can i gather all pictures ? make an Album? what kind ? and how many pictures approximately  ? what about conversations too? 1 per month or more?

thank you

I wouldn't go to crazy with pictures and chats, I would select a handful of chats from each month and pictures as well. I am not sure if quantity matters as much as the content of the picture . A few solid pictures of your marriage with family and friends beats 50 random pictures of both of you sightseeing for example. I say to keep it straight and to the point. Best of luck.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Taiwan
Timeline
1 hour ago, CappuccinoMo said:

thank you

We included about 2 conversations a month over the period from submission of paperwork to interview.....about a year.  You don't really need a lot of pictures imo......and as stated by @Hobidyali, quality trumps quantity.  

"The US immigration process requires a great deal of knowledge, planning, time, patience, and a significant amount of money.  It is quite a journey!"

- Some old child of the 50's & 60's on his laptop 

Senior Master Sergeant, US Air Force- Retired (after 20+ years)- Missile Systems Maintenance & Titan 2 ICBM Launch Crew Duty (200+ Alert tours)

Registered Nurse- Retired- I practiced in the areas of Labor & Delivery, Home Health, Adolescent Psych, & Adult Psych.

IT Professional- Retired- Web Site Design, Hardware Maintenance, Compound Pharmacy Software Trainer, On-site go live support, Database Manager, App Designer.

August 7, 2022: Wife filed N-400 Online under 5 year rule.

November 10, 2022: Received "Interview is scheduled" letter.

December 12, 2022:  Received email from Dallas office informing me (spouse) to be there for combo interview.

December 14, 2022: Combo Interview for I-751 and N-400 Conducted.

January 26, 2023: Wife's Oath Ceremony completed at the Plano Event Center, Plano, Texas!!!😁

February 6, 2023: Wife's Passport Application submitted in Dallas, Texas.

March 21, 2023:   Wife's Passport Delivered!!!!

May 15, 2023 (about):  Naturalization Certificate returned from Passport agency!!

In summary, it took 13 months for approval of the CR-1.  It took 44 months for approval of the I-751.  It took 4 months for approval of the N-400.   It took 172 days from N-400 application to Oath Ceremony.   It took 6 weeks for Passport, then 7 additional weeks for return of wife's Naturalization Certificate.. 

hello guys! 

iam new here .. and i would lve to ask u guys abt the process at the consulat in morocco about the k1 visa ... i got my approval from the nvc and i did completed the ds160 form ... but i didnt know what iam going do now .... did i have to apply for interview or i wait ... bc i been waiting to get my packat from the consulat ...it been more than a month ... my question is ... did i have to apply for interview to get my packat from the consulat or i wait till the send it to me ... thank you advance for the help

Edited by soufii

1 hour ago, soufii said:

hello guys! 

iam new here .. and i would lve to ask u guys abt the process at the consulat in morocco about the k1 visa ... i got my approval from the nvc and i did completed the ds160 form ... but i didnt know what iam going do now .... did i have to apply for interview or i wait ... bc i been waiting to get my packat from the consulat ...it been more than a month ... my question is ... did i have to apply for interview to get my packat from the consulat or i wait till the send it to me ... thank you advance for the help

Hi, you should create a new post, if not no one will see this.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.