payxibka

I hate YouTube

34 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

90 Day Fiance is the best 😂😂😂. You have to get married on the 90th for some reason.

Because it's in the name.  If it wasn't,  it would be zero to 90 day fiance

YMMV

17 minutes ago, payxibka said:

I don't think I can give you a link to my fb messenger thread.  

Everything starts with,  "I was watching..." or "I was speaking to..."

Your asawa is a Filipino and so you know this happens a lot with them, and it is always something along those lines or something like "I heard from so and so". I am glad my wife finally stopped listening to the dumb people and started listening to some smarter Pinays she grew up with. 

Timeline
1 minute ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Your asawa is a Filipino and so you know this happens a lot with them, and it is always something along those lines or something like "I heard from so and so". I am glad my wife finally stopped listening to the dumb people and started listening to some smarter Pinays she grew up with. 

Its obvious I don't fit into that "smarter" group 

YMMV

23 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

I have seen someone on here who came on a K1, got married, and they hadn't filed for AOS yet. They were stopped at an immigration check point and she was given a court date to appear because she was out of status. The judge basically told them to file for AOS and go away. 

I did spend hours on the 90 Day Fiance forum on Reddit informing people about the K1/CR1 visa process. I had to do it because all the misinformation was killing me.

I can't stand 90DF.  I mean, it's trainwreck reality TV so what do I really expect but I hate the fact that all the snappy soundbites make it sound like "Oh, we have this 90 days to decide if we're going to get married" as if that's what the K-1 is really for and like the people that (mostly) go through the process of getting one are doing that because they may want to marry that person? Sigh.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
32 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Yeah the last show with the guy from England was killing me because were spouting off complete BS about needing a attorney right off the bat or doing other #######. I literally came out with saying "a attorney right now will not help with ####### when they are initially filing". 

You're road lol

Yeah it is hard when your fiancee is in a Messenger chat and takes what they say with the utmost certainty. I'm the bad guy that wants to triple check everything on VJ because, you know, knowledge.

1 hour ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Be glad you are not on Reddit. The Immigration subforum on Reddit is basically a shill forum against the administration and any/all immigration policies.

Just wait until she gets here and you will argue with her about things "she heard from another Filipino".

and to her I am sure they are gospel ....

Timeline
3 hours ago, Going through said:

I gotta ask....what's the most outlandish claim you've heard so far?

That if you submit information that is not required it will help avert an RFE

YMMV

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
3 hours ago, payxibka said:

That if you submit information that is not required it will help avert an RFE

Ohh that's pretty mild. We see that advice passed around here all the time. Don't send anything to USCIS that is less that 150 pages or they will deny you out right.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

Ohh that's pretty mild. We see that advice passed around here all the time. Don't send anything to USCIS that is less that 150 pages or they will deny you out right.

Petition weight based approval 

YMMV

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline
14 minutes ago, payxibka said:

Petition weight based approval 

Hahaha we all thought it was a waiting game but turns out it is a weighing game.

Timeline
27 minutes ago, ThomasNC1988 said:

Hahaha we all thought it was a waiting game but turns out it is a weighing game.

And size does matter 

YMMV

Timeline
1 minute ago, Chris Duffy said:

Have you thought about punting, and starting over?

She is getting on a plane to Manila as we speak.  I should stop it and tell her to go home because I want to go for petition #4

YMMV

9 minutes ago, payxibka said:

She is getting on a plane to Manila as we speak.  I should stop it and tell her to go home because I want to go for petition #4

I dare you ... 😂😂😂

23 minutes ago, payxibka said:

I may soon be going for #4 myself

Just when you think you have TDS eradicate,  a new case shows up.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.