dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2019

530 posts in this topic

On 12/19/2018 at 12:14 AM, w104099 said:

Hey guys I also got my  interview scheduled and email yesterday!!

PD: Sept 8, 2016

Cc: Nov 8, 2018

Interview: Jan, 22 2019

Hong Kong Embassy

Congratulations 🎊🍾🎉 

wow your PD was in 2016 - you have come a long way!

Is nvc still scheduling Jan interview? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Sudan
Timeline
4 minutes ago, O&O said:

Congratulations🎉

Thank you dear.

As a feel so happy now i also feel sad and frustrating knowing you still waiting for interview 

Wishing you all the best i know that interview email is on its way to you just be strong.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
54 minutes ago, Musab said:

Thank you dear.

As a feel so happy now i also feel sad and frustrating knowing you still waiting for interview 

Wishing you all the best i know that interview email is on its way to you just be strong.

Thank you Soo much ...safe travel .. merry Christmas in advance..all the best..

Filed: EB-5 Visa Country: Hong Kong
Timeline
8 hours ago, Atl2018 said:

Congratulations 🎊🍾🎉 

wow your PD was in 2016 - you have come a long way!

Is nvc still scheduling Jan interview? 

I believe so 

My case was expedited through USCIS (with the help of my senator!)- after 3 months due to an urgent medical matter. Then we got to NVC about 3 weeks ago and she requested an expedite again. Our expedite request was sent two weeks ago to LAGOS. No response! Literally nothing. I have no idea what is going on with the Lagos embassy but the matter should be investigated. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
5 hours ago, Mieka91 said:

My case was expedited through USCIS (with the help of my senator!)- after 3 months due to an urgent medical matter. Then we got to NVC about 3 weeks ago and she requested an expedite again. Our expedite request was sent two weeks ago to LAGOS. No response! Literally nothing. I have no idea what is going on with the Lagos embassy but the matter should be investigated. 

Oh wow...hope you hear something soon🙏🏾

I jut received email for my interview date! Thanks God! Hope this gives hope to those who are still waiting for a Jan interview as they are still scheduling 🙏 

Interview Date: 22 Jan (Singapore)

Receive interview notification: 21 Dec

Case Complete: 10 Dec

Priority Date: 12 Jan 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline

Case complete 12/18/2018. Interview date received 12/20/2018. Interview is January 29, 2019 in Stockholm, Sweden! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!

1 minute ago, Brittany95 said:

Case complete 12/18/2018. Interview date received 12/20/2018. Interview is January 29, 2019 in Stockholm, Sweden! WOOHOOOOOO!!!!

Congratulations 🎈🎉🍾 to you too!!!

I can see us both doing the happy dance!!!

Edited by Atl2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Denmark
Timeline
1 minute ago, Atl2018 said:

Congratulations 🎈🎉🍾 to you too!!!

I can see us both doing the happy dance!!!

So close to being reunited... ❤️

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.