dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview January 2019

530 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
11 minutes ago, O&O said:

Congratulations🎉.. when was your cc n pd??

I believe in an older post sanjusuga1 mentioned  their PD as 10/17 and CC as 10/18 my PD is 02/18 and so if there scheduling based on PD I have a longgggg way to go 😞

Timeline
28 minutes ago, O&O said:

Congratulations🎉.. when was your cc n pd??

Cc was 10/18 cr1 visa does not need priority date right? I think it was 10/17

Edited by sanjusuga1

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
4 minutes ago, S&J2018 said:

I believe in an older post sanjusuga1 mentioned  their PD as 10/17 and CC as 10/18 my PD is 02/18 and so if there scheduling based on PD I have a longgggg way to go 😞

Maybe u will be the lucky one to get an interview date quickly..it all depends on the embassy u will do your interview..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
14 hours ago, CJlove said:

My hubby and I met on “HelloTalk,” a language exchange app. During the interview, my hubby said to CO that we met on “HelloTalk” app on April (no specific date because we can’t remember) 2016, and started to chat on “WhatsApp” on May 1, 2016, and deleted “HelloTalk” because we felt we didn’t need to talk to anyone else anymore from lanague exchange app (which is true). He just spoke honesty. He is now moving to U.S. this Sunday! 

Great, thanks you. i would say on FB. thanks

1 hour ago, sanjusuga1 said:

Cc was 10/18 cr1 visa does not need priority date right? I think it was 10/17

Hey Congratulations!!  Does NVC go by CC? because my CC is before yours 10/5 and also IR1/CR1 visa. 

Edited by pp5
typo

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
1 hour ago, pp5 said:

Hey Congratulations!!  Does NVC go by CC? because my CC is before yours 10/5 and also IR1/CR1 visa. 

NVC automated scheduling is going by the priority date - There are ample data points now to confirm that. The NVC misinformation agents keep repeating CC - its a training problem and no one cares to correct it. Will need to escalate this one to the NVC Director Philip Slattery since the phone line supervisors are equally in the dark.

Edited by willcrack

20 minutes ago, willcrack said:

NVC automated scheduling is going by the priority date - There are ample data points now to confirm that. The NVC misinformation agents keep repeating CC - its a training problem and no one cares to correct it. Will need to escalate this one to the NVC Director Philip Slattery since the phone line supervisors are equally in the dark.

Would that help? Because they keep asking for case numbers of other people and of course we don't have that. So tired of calling NVC.

Timeline
3 hours ago, sanjusuga1 said:

Good news, just got the letter for our interview at Mumbai for CR1 visa

That's awesome! Congrats. What date in January? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

My CC was 10/29 for an Immideate Relative 1 (IR-1) Visa. 

But still waiting for my wife's interview in Juarez. 

The CC email from NVC states that the time frame is around 3 months for the interview to be scheduled. Hoping it's sooner 

IR-1/CR-1 Visa
Event Date
Service Center : Texas Service Center
Transferred? No
Consulate :  
Marriage (if applicable): 2018-01-26
I-130 Sent : 2018-02-08
I-130 NOA1 : 2018-02-13
I-130 RFE :  
I-130 RFE Sent :  
I-130 Approved : 2018-08-02
NVC Received :  
Received DS-261 / AOS Bill : 2018-09-12
Pay AOS Bill : 2018-09-12
Receive I-864 Package :  
Send AOS Package : 2018-10-12
Submit DS-261 :  
Receive IV Bill : 2018-10-09
Pay IV Bill : 2018-10-09
Send IV Package : 2018-10-12
Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :  
Case Completed at NVC : 2018-10-22
NVC Left :  
Consulate Received :  
Packet 3 Received :  
Packet 3 Sent :  
Packet 4 Received :  
Interview Date : 2019-10-01

Timeline
2 hours ago, sanjusuga1 said:

8th January, cutting it close due to holidays and all but we will take it.

apologies it was the 9th of January.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
On 12/4/2018 at 12:09 PM, Mohammadali said:

good Morning everyone

cr1

CC nov, 8th 2018

no  interview yet

us embassy in iraq/baghdad

How you doing

Did you get appointment yet?

My case ready for interview since October 23 2018. 😢

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Iraq
Timeline
5 hours ago, omar jameel said:

How you doing

Did you get appointment yet?

My case ready for interview since October 23 2018. 😢

not yet

i'm still waiting

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Spain
Timeline

I'm confused guys! I got CC the 29th of July, still waiting on interview

I have seen people that are "Ready for interview" for months before they get the interview, just like omar jameel

Is this normal? Should I expect that to happen to me as well?

It's getting tiring not knowing. If only they could give us a good estimate. They said it'd probably take around 3 motnhs for me to get the interview after case complete and it's been almost 5 now. It's so annoying. I call and call and all they say is that I need to wait.😔

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.