1,198 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Atstake said:

So you will send few more evidence ? 
and that should be good ? 
what more can you send ( I can’t even think of any ) 

she is confident that I will be ok even if probably they will call me in for an interview.

I have some more text messages to send, social media posts, a couple of revised affidavits, more photos, etc.

Hi,

I filed my I-751 on Dec 2018. I got an update status on September 9 ,2019 saying my case is ready to schedule an interview.

Does anyone has the same status like mine?

I have couple friends they applied either before me or after me, they all received their card already.

And I didn't get any ROE notice as well.

Just wondering if there are some people like me?

image.png.ba51bc1253ecda713d6fb890b304db83.png

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
1 hour ago, vmix said:

Congrats!! Where was interview? How did it go?

My interview was Des Monies, Iowa office. Very straight forward interview. Only ask basic question like how long you guys has been married? Kids? My wife hasn’t been to India yet? And he started typing and he printed a sheet. It said recommend for approval! I was numb. But when I left parking it my status changed to new card being produced.. 

My Time line is Updated! 

2 minutes ago, abhatia315 said:

My interview was Des Monies, Iowa office. Very straight forward interview. Only ask basic question like how long you guys has been married? Kids? My wife hasn’t been to India yet? And he started typing and he printed a sheet. It said recommend for approval! I was numb. But when I left parking it my status changed to new card being produced.. 

Congratulations!! I have a question. Do you have N-400 pending as well? or just I-751?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
3 minutes ago, justwaiting2018 said:

Congratulations!! I have a question. Do you have N-400 pending as well? or just I-751?

Yes I do have n400 pending. And he said he can take interview for both but he said oh your file is not here yet from nbc. I am glad he didn’t because I wasn’t prepared for the answers. He said I will hear about n400 with in four to five months.  

Edited by abhatia315

My Time line is Updated! 

Hi everyone,

I was approved 2 weeks ago on 2/5/2020 and meant to share my timeline here FYI. California Service Center (WAC), no RFE/interview/transfers. I had filed on 12/28/2018 so it took a total of 404 days (this is a lucky number btw!) from receipt to approval. 🙂

Our lawyer prepared our packet and organized everything for us. We submitted the following evidence after perusing VisaJourney threads: tax transcripts, bank statements, utility statements, insurance (health, life, cars, home), car titles, estate planning docs including [husband] and [wife] living trust, retirement accounts, brokerage accounts, affidavits, and about 20 photos ranging from graduation ceremony to company holiday parties. We also submitted some creative evidence but that may be personally identifiable so I won't share it here haha...

I was honestly so stressed out about the sheer uncertainty of the length of wait (up to 23 months seriously? when my extension was only good for 18 months) but I'm glad the wait wasn't forever. I am beyond excited. I'm very grateful to VJ and all of its members for showing me the standard of a well-prepared, strong i-751 case. Without your help, I wouldn't have been able to come up with such a thick application package.😁 Let me know if you have any questions or if I can be of any help. Thank you so much!!!

Filed on 12/28/2018

Biometric 5/1/2019

Approved 2/5/2020

Card delivered 2/12/2020

Filed: Timeline

Out of 100 cases around my number, all of them have had some action taken either: approved/denied/moved to a different office,rfe, interview,etc. Only mine and one more case have been stuck at fingerprint r complete. 

This is EAC. 

California

NOA1 - 19/01/2016

NOA2 approved - 22/03/2016

NVC status - READY - 20/04, 2016

7 minutes ago, asls said:

Out of 100 cases around my number, all of them have had some action taken either: approved/denied/moved to a different office,rfe, interview,etc. Only mine and one more case have been stuck at fingerprint r complete. 

This is EAC. 

Are they really denied an I-751 application? 

2 hours ago, asls said:

This is EAC. 

Same for me, it's really getting me down. My case is LIN (Nebraska).

Finally New card in production this morning. I didn't apply for citizenship yet. So case wasn't transferred.

Texas service center. (SRC)

Edited by Rabee

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.