1,198 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Bayron said:

I don’t known what is going on with my case . I send it my doc on Dec 11 2018 in April I called USCIS because never received  my NOA in May finely they send my my NOA and on July I got my finger print appointment. On Aug my status on their web change from received my doc to my finger print where adding to my case and since then nothing  has been change . It’s some of you have similar experience? 

I have similar timeline. I haven't heard from USCIS since 05/01/2019.... CSC here. I just filed my N400 online last Friday.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

My interview is scheduled. I don’t know it’s happened because I filed for n400 yesterday. 

My Time line is Updated! 

On 12/29/2019 at 12:20 PM, Bayron said:

My service it’s Vermont ESC...but I see some people already getting their GC. Didn’t apply for N-400 

Your case is outside of normal possessing time. Cases that were submitted before July 18th 2018 are considered outside of normal processing time for VSC. You can submit a service request online.

https://egov.uscis.gov/e-request/Intro.do

Never mind, I thought you submitted your case in April 2018, but just saw it was in December. You are within the normal processing time then.

Edited by aroabi

16 hours ago, abhatia315 said:

My interview is scheduled. I don’t know it’s happened because I filed for n400 yesterday. 

Congrats, have you done the biometrics for your I-751? Or they just sent your a waiver on January, and then you did not need to go at all? Thank you.

what is your processing center?

Timeline
2 hours ago, cammi9988 said:

Congrats, have you done the biometrics for your I-751? Or they just sent your a waiver on January, and then you did not need to go at all? Thank you.

what is your processing center?

Hi! I never received my bio metrics. all I received was bio metrics waiver. I called them so many times just to make sure I didn't miss any bio appointment but they gave me same answer, they don't need my BIO. My service center is Nebraska LIN. I am surprised myself even though I am CR1 my case was sent to Nebraska and not NBC

My Time line is Updated! 

10 minutes ago, abhatia315 said:

Hi! I never received my bio metrics. all I received was bio metrics waiver. I called them so many times just to make sure I didn't miss any bio appointment but they gave me same answer, they don't need my BIO. My service center is Nebraska LIN. I am surprised myself even though I am CR1 my case was sent to Nebraska and not NBC

You got your interview scheduled, meaning that your wait is almost over. Congrats. I also got the bio waiver letter in April. 

When was the last time you had your biometrics captured?

Timeline
On 12/31/2019 at 10:28 AM, cammi9988 said:

You got your interview scheduled, meaning that your wait is almost over. Congrats. I also got the bio waiver letter in April. 

When was the last time you had your biometrics captured?

initially I applied for i485 and withdrew my application and moved back to my country. I started CR1. they captured my biometrics when I applied for i485 before CR1

My Time line is Updated! 

24 minutes ago, abhatia315 said:

initially I applied for i485 and withdrew my application and moved back to my country. I started CR1. they captured my biometrics when I applied for i485 before CR1

So that the only time they had your biometrics captured within the U.S was for the I-485, that should be very long time ago.

On 12/7/2019 at 8:28 PM, Victor2016 said:

Has anyone gotten any update after fingerprint that filed in Texas? Texas seems to be very slow!

Hi Today I got an update notice and checked the status which is now “new card is being produced”! 
Hope everyone gets their cards asap! 

22 minutes ago, Jae Kyung said:

Hi Today I got an update notice and checked the status which is now “new card is being produced”! 
Hope everyone gets their cards asap! 

Hey congrats on getting your approval. When did you get your Biometrics taken?

1 hour ago, Belz said:

Hey congrats on getting your approval. When did you get your Biometrics taken?

Since my 2 yr green card got expired (12/27/18) before I got the receipt, I had to make an appointment at the local uscis office in early Jan 2019 to get a stamp. The officer there was really kind and was like you have to come again to do the biometrics anyway so why dont you do it now when you are here. So did the biometrics in Jan 2019.

36 minutes ago, Jae Kyung said:

Since my 2 yr green card got expired (12/27/18) before I got the receipt, I had to make an appointment at the local uscis office in early Jan 2019 to get a stamp. The officer there was really kind and was like you have to come again to do the biometrics anyway so why dont you do it now when you are here. So did the biometrics in Jan 2019.

Oh nice. I didn't get my Biometrics done until November

10 hours ago, Jae Kyung said:

Congrats, so you did your biometrics without having the biometrics appointment letter? Did you receive the biometrics appointment letter in latter days? Or they never send you the letter because you already did it when you get stamp on your passport? 

1 hour ago, cammi9988 said:

Congrats, so you did your biometrics without having the biometrics appointment letter? Did you receive the biometrics appointment letter in latter days? Or they never send you the letter because you already did it when you get stamp on your passport? 

I never got the letters for biometrics or interview. So the status online had never changed from “we have received your i-751” until yesterday for a year. Hope everyone hears from texas center real soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.