1,198 posts in this topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Libya
Timeline
On 5/23/2020 at 6:44 PM, mmkshah said:

We have been stuck in this status since April 2019. We also applied for N400 earlier this year hoping it would speed up the process.

same here!

12 hours ago, CHEERIOZ said:

My case nr is EAC199003xxxx

Applied in December 10 2018, had to call them to schedule biometric i.e. to resend it to me because I never received it within a month or two.

I did biometric in April 2019 and ever since then my status has been we have reviewed your biometrics. No update whatsoever.

Most 100 applicants around my case number got their case approved. I guess I'm the black sheep.

December 2019 applied for n400. Waiting to inquire about outside processing time which should be in a month - i don't think it will help but hey.

I had my aos interview waived and was hoping the same for i751 since some users are reporting that they've had theirs waived.

Unbelievable,

I checked my status today after 5pm and guess what it says ? New card being produiced !!!! I hope it's not a glitch ! Myuscis account still is not reflecting the change.

Finally can focus on N400 and be done with this long journey, I wish everyone a fast journey, faster than mine.

No AOS or I75 interview. Filed December 10th, so they are waving the interview requirement.

Edited by CHEERIOZ

Filed: IR-5 Country: Vietnam
Timeline
1 hour ago, CHEERIOZ said:

Unbelievable,

I checked my status today after 5pm and guess what it says ? New card being produiced !!!! I hope it's not a glitch ! Myuscis account still is not reflecting the change.

Finally can focus on N400 and be done with this long journey, I wish everyone a fast journey, faster than mine.

No AOS or I75 interview. Filed December 10th, so they are waving the interview requirement.

Omg Congratulation!!!

My timeline is very very similar to yours. So tired of waiting and just hope I could have my i751 approved. 
You’re the second case I’ve heard that having i751 approved while pending N400. 

My uscis account got updated this morning and it shows there too that new card is being produced so I don't think it's a mistake ! :)

Fingers crossed.

I hope so too, I was getting pretty depressed especially with the quarantine(stay at home) going on etc. Thank you and I really wish the same to you and everyone else.

Edited by CHEERIOZ

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Sweden
Timeline
1 hour ago, CHEERIOZ said:

My uscis account got updated this morning and it shows there too that new card is being produced so I don't think it's a mistake ! :)

Fingers crossed.

I hope so too, I was getting pretty depressed especially with the quarantine(stay at home) going on etc. Thank you and I really wish the same to you and everyone else.

My i-751 status updated just fine on the old site (new card produced, case approved, card was mailed, card was picked up by USPS, card was delivered),  but it never did on the new site (the myaccount one). I received my greencard a month ago and the new site still shows "we received your case, you don't have to do anything for now" blah blah. It's funny how they can't  seem to sync them. 

K-1: 12-22-2015 - 09-07-2016

AP: 12-20-2016 - 04-07-2017

EAD: 01-18-2017 - 05-30-2017

AOS: 12-20-2016 - 07-26-2017

ROC: 04-22-2019 - 04-22-2020
Naturalization: 05-01-2020 - 03-16-2021

U.S. passport: 03-30-2021 - 05-08-2021

En livstid i krig. Göteborg killed it. Epic:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBs3G1PvyfM&ab_channel=Sabaton

Filed: Timeline
33 minutes ago, Scandi said:

My i-751 status updated just fine on the old site (new card produced, case approved, card was mailed, card was picked up by USPS, card was delivered),  but it never did on the new site (the myaccount one). I received my greencard a month ago and the new site still shows "we received your case, you don't have to do anything for now" blah blah. It's funny how they can't  seem to sync them. 

Great news

Which old site you're referring to? Is it the same as "check your status" on main page of USCIS.gov?

39 minutes ago, Scandi said:

Yeap. Such a relief, really. I thought i would have to wait to have both i751 and n400 interview since i applied on the day their new rule went in effect to not have interview waived for i751 if there was no interview during aos.

Timeline
On 5/29/2020 at 4:16 PM, Scandi said:

Congrats! But what is the old site? I applied dec. 8th 2018 and its been “ Ready to be schedule for an interview” since April 2019

Timeline
7 hours ago, borzii said:

Congrats! But what is the old site? I applied dec. 8th 2018 and its been “ Ready to be schedule for an interview” since April 2019

Old site https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do

Timeline
8 hours ago, Scandi said:

Thanks for your response! Its the one I’m using I thoughts it would be something different! Then why you call it “old” is there a new site now? 

Timeline
47 minutes ago, borzii said:

Thanks for your response! Its the one I’m using I thoughts it would be something different! Then why you call it “old” is there a new site now? 

New site https://myaccount.uscis.gov/

Can anyone help me out? My extension letter expires 9/1/20. My N400 has been pending with no updates since fingerprinting in December, my I751 has been sitting in my local office since December. Both my drivers license and nursing license expire 8/31/20. If I get no news from USCIS by then, what do I do? I need a green card or proof of citizenship to renew both licenses... I’ve tried to reach out to USCIS but all I hear is “due to Covid 19...”. I’m freaking out, what’s the standard procedure for this? Do they just let people’s extensions expire without giving instructions on what to do from there? 

I’m just worried because I really don’t foresee this being completed by then... I don’t really care about the citizenship anymore, I just want my green card approved 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Singapore
Timeline
12 hours ago, MelisSta89 said:

Can anyone help me out? My extension letter expires 9/1/20. My N400 has been pending with no updates since fingerprinting in December, my I751 has been sitting in my local office since December. Both my drivers license and nursing license expire 8/31/20. If I get no news from USCIS by then, what do I do? I need a green card or proof of citizenship to renew both licenses... I’ve tried to reach out to USCIS but all I hear is “due to Covid 19...”. I’m freaking out, what’s the standard procedure for this? Do they just let people’s extensions expire without giving instructions on what to do from there? 

I’m just worried because I really don’t foresee this being completed by then... I don’t really care about the citizenship anymore, I just want my green card approved 

My wife's ext letter is good for 5 weeks as of now. She just  passed her driver's licence and they won't give her a driver's license with the green card expired and the 18 month letter in effect. 

Sort of like yours I've been told get a USCIS stamp 551 I think is the #, to show good status. That's probably doesn't help you or might not us either. USCIS says this is the purpose of the ext letter, even though we've been to 3 different license bureau's. 

Let's see what you learn from this too. Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.