1,198 posts in this topic

6 minutes ago, 24Dec2018 said:

Hi 

Hi rabee,

congratulations. Would you mind share the filing date . I am an src too. Just wondering until what date they have come

Dec 12 2018. No one around me got a status for that tho.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline

Case Received Dec 7 2018

Biometrics Aug 8 2019

Nebraska service center....

Last update is: fingerprint review completed. 

Extension May 2020.... I am concerned since we are traveling early May, return date falls before expiration date. 

Calling USCIS, all information I get is that case is within timeframe. 

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Haven't updated in a while as nothing happened for 14 months since filing on 7 Dec 2018

Then, on 31 Jan 2020 we got an RFE asking for more financial proof - so I got hold of all previous joint tax transcripts and a few other bits and sent it back quickly.

And then on 20 Feb 2020 they issues a notice of transfer to National Benefits Center, Lee's Summit, MO 64064 "to speed up processing"

Anyone else had their case transfered?  Just wondering how quickly we might expect a decision now?

*** N400 Citizenshi🇺🇸

Filed online: Apr 16, 2022

Interview APPROVED: Sep 28, 2022

Oath Ceremony: Sep 28, 2022

I-751 Green Card ROC

Mailed: Dec 6, 2018

Interview APPROVED: Oct 12, 2021 

EAD / AP / AOS

Filed at Chicago Lockbox: Mar 4, 2016

EAD and AP APPROVED: Apr 26, 2016

Green Card interview APPROVED: Dec 12, 2016

K1 - UK to USA

Proposed: Aug 7, 2015

Mailed I-129F: Aug 18, 2015

K1 visa APPROVED: Dec 2, 2015

P.O.E. @ Las Vegas: Jan 10, 2016

Elvis Wedding: Feb 19, 2016

34 minutes ago, Heather&Kevin said:

Haven't updated in a while as nothing happened for 14 months since filing on 7 Dec 2018

Then, on 31 Jan 2020 we got an RFE asking for more financial proof - so I got hold of all previous joint tax transcripts and a few other bits and sent it back quickly.

And then on 20 Feb 2020 they issues a notice of transfer to National Benefits Center, Lee's Summit, MO 64064 "to speed up processing"

Anyone else had their case transfered?  Just wondering how quickly we might expect a decision now?

My case was transferred to National Benefits Center on 02/04/2020.  The letter says they completed a "preliminary processing" and transferred my case to national benefits center for further review. I have not heard anything since then. Still waiting... 

PS: USCIS received my case on 12/31/2018

Edited by justwaiting2018

My online account shows as "last updated" on 2/24/2020.  However, when I click on the case, I still see the same message from when my case was transferred to Potomac (from Vermont) back in October 2019.  I have not had any RFE so far and I have not applied for N-400.  Also, I have not received any notifications (online or hard copies) regarding this 2/24/2020 update.

Last night, I decided to call the USCIS contact center and dial in my case number.  The automated message says that my case is in Lee Summit, MO.  Last time I had called, the automated message reported that my case was in Potomac (for which transfer I had received an online notification and a hard copy in the mail).

@Heather&Kevin @justwaiting2018 my understanding is that you have received a hard copy in the mail regarding your transfer.

• Does your online account indicate that your cases were transferred on February 2020?
  • Have you applied for N-400?
  • Have you called the USCIS contact center (800-375-5283)?  Does the automated message say that your cases are in Lee Summit, MO?

On 2/29/2020 at 3:12 AM, NYCQueens2017 said:

My online account shows as "last updated" on 2/24/2020.  However, when I click on the case, I still see the same message from when my case was transferred to Potomac (from Vermont) back in October 2019.  I have not had any RFE so far and I have not applied for N-400.  Also, I have not received any notifications (online or hard copies) regarding this 2/24/2020 update.

Last night, I decided to call the USCIS contact center and dial in my case number.  The automated message says that my case is in Lee Summit, MO.  Last time I had called, the automated message reported that my case was in Potomac (for which transfer I had received an online notification and a hard copy in the mail).

@Heather&Kevin @justwaiting2018 my understanding is that you have received a hard copy in the mail regarding your transfer.

• Does your online account indicate that your cases were transferred on February 2020?
  • Have you called the USCIS contact center (800-375-5283)?  Does the automated message say that your cases are in Lee Summit, MO?

My online account did indicate that my case was transferred to National Benefits Center in Lee Summit, MO. I did apply for N-400 in December 2019. When my case was transferred, I called the USCIS contact center, the automated message did say that my case is in Lee Summit, MO. Hopefullly, they can either schedule interview soon or make a decision soon.....

On 2/29/2020 at 6:12 AM, NYCQueens2017 said:

How do you type in EAC into the number pad when calling the USCIS contact center?

Filed: Timeline
2 hours ago, TheKingmaker said:

How do you type in EAC into the number pad when calling the USCIS contact center?

You type the number from keypad. I think it's 322.

I tried mine, but the phone system says it can't recognize it but online it does.

California

NOA1 - 19/01/2016

NOA2 approved - 22/03/2016

NVC status - READY - 20/04, 2016

@justwaiting2018 Thank you.  My online account through "myaccount.uscis.gov" indicates that my case was received.  No further updates after that.  My online account through "egov.uscis.gov" indicates that my case was transferred in October 2019, but it does not say where.  I received a notice back then that my case was transferred to Potomac.  My online account started showing a "last update date" as of 2/24/2020, however, when I click on it, it shows the same message that it's been showing since October 2019.  USCIS automated service, reports that my case is in Lee Summit, MO.  I spoke with a customer service rep today and told me that my case is in Potomac. 

Therefore, one system shows that my case was received (nothing more), another system shows a transfer without saying where, a third system shows a transfer to Lee Summit, MO and a fourth system shows a transfer to Potomac 😂🤣  I love USCIS!!

Regarding your case, most probably you're looking at a combo N-400/I-751 interview.  If you file for N-400 while your I-751 is still pending, the system automatically pulls your I-751 and sends it to NBC (USCIS procedure/policy as it can be seen in the adjudicator's manual) where from there, it will be sent to your local office for an interview to be scheduled.  However, I have heard of one or two cases where this did not happen (system glitch I presume).  

@TheKingmaker EAC = 322

@asls Thanks.  Does it recognize it online but not over the phone?  If that is the case, which of the two websites are you using?

Filed: Timeline
2 minutes ago, NYCQueens2017 said:

@justwaiting2018 Thank you.  My online account through "myaccount.uscis.gov" indicates that my case was received.  No further updates after that.  My online account through "egov.uscis.gov" indicates that my case was transferred in October 2019, but it does not say where.  I received a notice back then that my case was transferred to Potomac.  My online account started showing a "last update date" as of 2/24/2020, however, when I click on it, it shows the same message that it's been showing since October 2019.  USCIS automated service, reports that my case is in Lee Summit, MO.  I spoke with a customer service rep today and told me that my case is in Potomac. 

Therefore, one system shows that my case was received (nothing more), another system shows a transfer without saying where, a third system shows a transfer to Lee Summit, MO and a fourth system shows a transfer to Potomac 😂🤣  I love USCIS!!

Regarding your case, most probably you're looking at a combo N-400/I-751 interview.  If you file for N-400 while your I-751 is still pending, the system automatically pulls your I-751 and sends it to NBC (USCIS procedure/policy as it can be seen in the adjudicator's manual) where from there, it will be sent to your local office for an interview to be scheduled.  However, I have heard of one or two cases where this did not happen (system glitch I presume).  

@TheKingmaker EAC = 322

@asls Thanks.  Does it recognize it online but not over the phone?  If that is the case, which of the two websites are you using?

Both websites show the same. Just a waiting game really. Every single case around my case nr has been approved.

California

NOA1 - 19/01/2016

NOA2 approved - 22/03/2016

NVC status - READY - 20/04, 2016

Timeline
On 2/29/2020 at 3:12 AM, NYCQueens2017 said:

Online status attached.  
I did not apply for N-400 yet
I called the service center and the automated message says they transferred to Lee's Summit, MO
They also mailed a notice that explains they sent it to Lee's Summit, MO to speed up processing.

So now we just wait :)

Screenshot 2020-03-04 at 2.07.30 PM.png

*** N400 Citizenshi🇺🇸

I-751 Green Card ROC

EAD / AP / AOS

K1 - UK to USA

Timeline

Eek!!!!    Well that was unexpected   :(   

Will it be local to us?  (We live in San Diego)
What will they ask?
Will they do that thing were they split us up and ask us about each other's toothbrush?

interview.JPG

*** N400 Citizenshi🇺🇸

I-751 Green Card ROC

EAD / AP / AOS

K1 - UK to USA

8 minutes ago, Heather&Kevin said:

Eek!!!!    Well that was unexpected   :(   

Will it be local to us?  (We live in San Diego)
What will they ask?
Will they do that thing were they split us up and ask us about each other's toothbrush?

interview.JPG

Do you have kids together? Why they still want to interview even after Rfe.

Timeline
Just now, cammi9988 said:

Do you have kids together? Why they still want to interview even after Rfe.

No kids.  Not sure why.  Kinda shocked right now.  We will find out maybe more in the letter they send.   

*** N400 Citizenshi🇺🇸

I-751 Green Card ROC

EAD / AP / AOS

K1 - UK to USA

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.