lierre

Trump wants up to 15,000 troops at border to deal with migrant caravan [merged threads]

93 posts in this topic

18 minutes ago, TBoneTX said:

The mob should be stopped pre-border and, before potential consideration, should be required to present their vaccination certifications and sputum-test results.  The U.S. military contingent can help to collect, log, and evaluate these.

Don't forget about the thousands of dollars in immigration fees they should pay and the police clearances from every country they have been in that they should present.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

1 hour ago, jg121783 said:

Don't forget about the thousands of dollars in immigration fees they should pay and the police clearances from every country they have been in that they should present.

Amen I waited on an interview for almost 15 months. Just got a letter saying we missed the swearing in, for which we never got a letter,  and the website said dont call if you have not gotten a letter until Nov 7. 

1 hour ago, Marty Byrde said:

Amen I waited on an interview for almost 15 months. Just got a letter saying we missed the swearing in, for which we never got a letter,  and the website said dont call if you have not gotten a letter until Nov 7. 

I had to get my Congressman involved to get my wife and step son processed through NVC. Those of us who do it the legal way go through hell and all these illegals and the leftists who support them think they are entitled to skip it all.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

I had to get my Congressman involved to get my wife and step son processed through NVC. Those of us who do it the legal way go through hell and all these illegals and the leftists who support them think they are entitled to skip it all.

If she does not get a letter in 2 weeks I am going to get my congressman involved

Get her into that caravan, bypass those silly laws and rules. Plus can pocket some cash off that class action suit

Obama calls troop deployment to border a ‘political stunt’

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-calls-troop-deployment-to-border-a-political-stunt

This is the funniest part---“The men and women of our military deserve better than that. So they're just constant fear mongering to distract from the record.”

Uhhh Obumer the Record has been nothing but winning 

1 hour ago, Marty Byrde said:

If she does not get a letter in 2 weeks I am going to get my congressman involved

Is that for an oath? Maybe, do an infopass?

Those darn letters take a while.

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.
And there are so many silences to be broken.”

Audre Lorde

8 minutes ago, lierre said:

Is that for an oath? Maybe, do an infopass?

Those darn letters take a while.

citizenship oath taking. Never got the appointment letter, but got a letter saying we missed it

1 minute ago, Marty Byrde said:

citizenship oath taking. Never got the appointment letter, but got a letter saying we missed it

That's ridiculous. yeah, I suggest doing an Infopass to know for sure if your spouse was scheduled for the next.

For my oath, I initially wanted to re-schedule, but I never got notified that they re-scheduled me. So, I did infopass and found out that they did re-schedule me. Lo and behold, I got the letter the next day.

“The fact that we are here and that I speak these words is an attempt to break that silence and bridge some
of those differences between us, for it is not difference which immobilizes us, but silence.
And there are so many silences to be broken.”

Audre Lorde

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline

And you have this incredible charade taking place, which the world is looking at with utter astonishment: Poor, miserable people, families, mothers, children, fleeing from terror and repression, for which we are responsible, and in reaction, they’re sending thousands of troops to the border. The troops being sent to the border outnumber the children who are fleeing. And with a remarkable PR campaign, they’re frightening much of the country into believing that we’re just on the verge of an invasion by, you know, Middle Eastern terrorists funded by George Soros, so on and so forth.

I mean, it’s all kind of reminiscent of something that happened 30 years ago. You may recall, in 1985, Ronald Reagan strapped on his cowboy boots and called—got in front of television, called a national emergency, because the Nicaraguan army was two days’ march from Harlingen, Texas, just about to overwhelm and destroy us. And it worked.https://www.democracynow.org/2018/11/2/noam_chomsky_members_of_migrant_caravan

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received

Feb 20, 2013 Biometric appointment date

June 14, 2013 RFE

June 24, 2013 Responded to RFE

July 24, 2013 Removal of conditions approved

34 minutes ago, Póg mo said:

And you have this incredible charade taking place, which the world is looking at with utter astonishment: Poor, miserable people, families, mothers, children, fleeing from terror and repression, for which we are responsible, and in reaction, they’re sending thousands of troops to the border. The troops being sent to the border outnumber the children who are fleeing. And with a remarkable PR campaign, they’re frightening much of the country into believing that we’re just on the verge of an invasion by, you know, Middle Eastern terrorists funded by George Soros, so on and so forth.

I mean, it’s all kind of reminiscent of something that happened 30 years ago. You may recall, in 1985, Ronald Reagan strapped on his cowboy boots and called—got in front of television, called a national emergency, because the Nicaraguan army was two days’ march from Harlingen, Texas, just about to overwhelm and destroy us. And it worked.https://www.democracynow.org/2018/11/2/noam_chomsky_members_of_migrant_caravan

Don't you know that's for the first caravan? There are already 2 more lined up behind this one already on their way up this way. 

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, Póg mo said:

I know you didn’t write, but since you are quoting it, I assume you agree with it in principle.  So I must ask... how, pray tell, are WE responsible?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ireland
Timeline
43 minutes ago, Cyberfx1024 said:

Don't you know that's for the first caravan? There are already 2 more lined up behind this one already on their way up this way. 

At any rate they are quite a bit away from the border. No need for a national emergency just yet.

1 minute ago, Satisfied said:

I know you didn’t write, but since you are quoting it, I assume you agree with it in principle.  So I must ask... how, pray tell, are WE responsible?

They are in the article I posted. Go read it for the answers.

Oct 19, 2010 I-130 application submitted to US Embassy Seoul, South Korea

Oct 22, 2010 I-130 application approved

Oct 22, 2010 packet 3 received via email

Nov 15, 2010 DS-230 part 1 faxed to US Embassy Seoul

Nov 15, 2010 Appointment for visa interview made on-line

Nov 16, 2010 Confirmation of appointment received via email

Dec 13, 2010 Interview date

Dec 15, 2010 CR-1 received via courier

Mar 29, 2011 POE Detroit Michigan

Feb 15, 2012 Change of address via telephone

Jan 10, 2013 I-751 packet mailed to Vermont Service CenterJan 15, 2013 NOA1

Jan 31, 2013 Biometrics appointment letter received