15 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hey guys, husband just received and completed the DS-5535 form through email  today after the consulate received his passport/ document on 10/24. Can anyone share tips/ success stories after AP and DS-5535? Pleaseeeee tell me someone’s been issued a visa recently. I’m starting to freak out 😪😔😰😰 I’m praying to be patient 🤲☝️

Timeline

I don’t know what DS-5355 is or what is it for. But I just got my I-601 and I-212 approved this past Monday and I am waiting for the consulate to contact me so I can get going with the next step. If they contact me I will keep you posted. I am currently in Morocco 

Timeline
4 hours ago, Ataibna3na3 said:

I don’t know what DS-5355 is or what is it for. But I just got my I-601 and I-212 approved this past Monday and I am waiting for the consulate to contact me so I can get going with the next step. If they contact me I will keep you posted. I am currently in Morocco 

🙏🏽Thank youuuu. Please do! 

Timeline

All people i know who are under an AP. have been waiting for months and a year and nothing yet. but also many were approved lately after a year of waiting.

what city your husband is from? 

there is a whatsapp group that might help u and your husband have a good understanding of that process. 

Timeline
8 hours ago, mery mery said:

All people i know who are under an AP. have been waiting for months and a year and nothing yet. but also many were approved lately after a year of waiting.

there is a whatsapp group that might help u and your husband have a good understanding of that process. 

Thank you so much. My husband is from Temara, Morocco! I just noticed that I made a simple error on the length of stay when he traveled to another country on the DS-5535 form. It was 4 days he stayed instead of 3 days in Barcelona. But it’s just one day. Do you think I should resend the form? Lol Please send me the whatsapp number :) 

Timeline
17 hours ago, mery mery said:

Could you possibly PM me the info for the whatsapp group please? I would love for my husband to be in contact with others that can give him advice. We're currently still waiting for an NOA2 though.

thank you in advance

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

Timeline
13 hours ago, Le212 said:

Thank you so much. My husband is from Temara, Morocco! I just noticed that I made a simple error on the length of stay when he traveled to another country on the DS-5535 form. It was 4 days he stayed instead of 3 days in Barcelona. But it’s just one day. Do you think I should resend the form? Lol Please send me the whatsapp number :) 

i dont really know. but i think if you made a mistake you should contact them to avoid any problems laters. u need to send me ur number in a message so i can ask someone in the whatsapp group to add you. because im not the admin.. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, PersaisX said:

Could you possibly PM me the info for the whatsapp group please? I would love for my husband to be in contact with others that can give him advice. We're currently still waiting for an NOA2 though.

thank you in advance

yes u can send me ur number through a message so i can ask someone in the group to add you. 

Timeline
4 hours ago, PersaisX said:

thank you in advance

there is actually a facebook group that would help ur husband alot. its for cr1 and k1 visas. it helped me alot so i hope it would help both of you. i will send you the link 

Timeline
7 minutes ago, mery mery said:

there is actually a facebook group that would help ur husband alot. its for cr1 and k1 visas. it helped me alot so i hope it would help both of you. i will send you the link 

Thank you. I forwarded this link to my husband. I've also messaged you his whatsapp # so he could be added to the group. Thanks again

Marriage :

2018-04-19

I-130 Sent :

2018-05-18

I-130 NOA1 :

2018-05-22

I-130 Approved :

2018-11-28

NVC Received :

2019-01-03

Received DS-261 / AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay AOS Bill :

2019-02-20

Send AOS Package :

2019-03-05

Receive IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Pay IV Bill :

2019-02-20

Send IV Package :

2019-03-05

Case Completed:                      

Receive Instruction and Interview appointment letter :

Interview :

2019-03-15

2019-04-11

2019-05-21

APPROVED

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

I got my I-601 approved October 19 along with the I-212 I just got contacted by the US Embassy today and they requested new police reports and court reports CEAC status is Ready. Yay they’re moving along 

9BB8888B-CFCD-4975-9C20-3C5795E11254.jpeg

Timeline
On 11/7/2018 at 7:55 AM, Ataibna3na3 said:

I got my I-601 approved October 19 along with the I-212 I just got contacted by the US Embassy today and they requested new police reports and court reports CEAC status is Ready. Yay they’re moving along 

9BB8888B-CFCD-4975-9C20-3C5795E11254.jpeg

Congrats!!! Wish you all the best! 

On 10/29/2018 at 3:13 PM, savana said:

i heard a law suit its good with this  , plus i have a friend  from may still waiting with ds 

I hope none of us have to resort to a lawsuit.

• 1 month later...
Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Hi guys I'm in f2b category,i took the interview on March 2017 and they gave me AP,proof of domicile.i submitted all the missing documents,the last one on 14 May 2018,but I didn't receive any notification.do I need to take another new  interview at the consulate casablanca?why they take so long to review the papers? My iv application will expire on March 2019.what should I do?

Thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.