Jump to content
rehan120

How to submit additional documents to Embassy after Interview?

19 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hello,
I had an interview yesterday at US Embassy Islamabad, the interview was so tough as they asked many tough questions. But, in the end they gave me paper where it's written that "Thank you for visiting US Embassy. Your visa has been refused...."

at the end of an interview, they asked me to submit few documents.

they want me to submit few documents such as joint sponsor and Nikahnama. 
so, my question is how to submit those documents? they asked me to submit online but the option for joint sponsor has been closed now.

How to submit them?
what is the way to mail documents to Embassy?
 

Edited by rehan120

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, rehan120 said:

Hello,
I had an interview yesterday at US Embassy Islamabad, the interview was so tough as they asked many tough questions. But, in the end they gave me paper where it's written that "Thank you for visiting US Embassy. Your visa has been refused...."

at the end of an interview, they asked me to submit few documents.

they want me to submit few documents such as joint sponsor and Nikahnama. 
so, my question is how to submit those documents? they asked me to submit online but the option for joint sponsor has been closed now.

How to submit them?
what is the way to mail documents to Embassy?
 

When you say tough,could you let us know what kind f questions you were being asked? As for your problem abt not being able o upload documents online,you can call the embassy and let them know.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, rehan120 said:

Hello,
I had an interview yesterday at US Embassy Islamabad, the interview was so tough as they asked many tough questions. But, in the end they gave me paper where it's written that "Thank you for visiting US Embassy. Your visa has been refused...."

at the end of an interview, they asked me to submit few documents.

they want me to submit few documents such as joint sponsor and Nikahnama. 
so, my question is how to submit those documents? they asked me to submit online but the option for joint sponsor has been closed now.

How to submit them?
what is the way to mail documents to Embassy?
 

Submit your documents via courier American Express. Don't worry it's not a denial or refusal. After submitting documents and background check they will issue you visa inshaAllah. Mine interview went well but in the end they gave me 221g to submit new joint sponsor documents. I submitted documents via courier and waiting for their response. Hope for the best

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Umairaziz said:

Submit your documents via courier American Express. Don't worry it's not a denial or refusal. After submitting documents and background check they will issue you visa inshaAllah. Mine interview went well but in the end they gave me 221g to submit new joint sponsor documents. I submitted documents via courier and waiting for their response. Hope for the best

ok but they didnt give me any 221(g) slip..they just gave me a page where different documents were mentioned and they put a check on 3 documents such as Domicile, Joint sponsot and Nikahnama. Is that my 221g slip? its just a letter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, rehan120 said:

ok but they didnt give me any 221(g) slip..they just gave me a page where different documents were mentioned and they put a check on 3 documents such as Domicile, Joint sponsot and Nikahnama. Is that my 221g slip? its just a letter. 

If it's a white letter then it must be 221g.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yesterday in my Interview, I was given 221g form and was asked to submit joint sponsor documents. I took Joint Sponsor documents with me but they wanted me to upload on CEAC. When I signed in to CEAC website, there is no option to add joint sponsor. I dont know how to add and upload the requested documents. Please help if anyone had that experience. 

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Umairaziz said:

Submit your documents via courier American Express. Don't worry it's not a denial or refusal. After submitting documents and background check they will issue you visa inshaAllah. Mine interview went well but in the end they gave me 221g to submit new joint sponsor documents. I submitted documents via courier and waiting for their response. Hope for the best

You said you submitted joint sponsor documents via American Express but it mentioned on the letter that joint sponsor documents must be submitted online at CEAC. ?

Edited by rehan120

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, rehan120 said:

You said you submitted joint sponsor documents via American Express but it mentioned on the letter that joint sponsor documents must be submitted online at CEAC. ?

You should call us embassy or email them about your issue, hopefully they will give you solution.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, rehan120 said:

Yesterday in my Interview, I was given 221g form and was asked to submit joint sponsor documents. I took Joint Sponsor documents with me but they wanted me to upload on CEAC. When I signed in to CEAC website, there is no option to add joint sponsor. I dont know how to add and upload the requested documents. Please help if anyone had that experience. 

Your help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Click on additional supporting documentation. Then click on add document. Then click on affidavit of support. You can add a note that its for a joint sponsor. Hope this helps. Good luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

~~~Similar topics merged~~~


Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -


Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
×