abdo1

how long it takes approved petition to reach NVC

29 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

hi everyone our approved petition sent to NVC on 26 september its been two weeks now, how long it takes to hear from NVC to receive our welcome letter ? will they mail it or email it ? thanks for your responses.....

Just now, abdo1 said:

hi everyone our approved petition sent to NVC on 26 september its been two weeks now, how long it takes to hear from NVC to receive our welcome letter ? will they mail it or email it ? thanks for your responses.....

You can always contact nvc by phone if possible and get an update

Timeline
15 minutes ago, Airman said:

Mine was approved on September 17th. No update so far 🧐

did you contact them ? or you just waiting like me to get welcome letter ??

20 minutes ago, Ann&James said:

You can always contact nvc by phone if possible and get an update

i have not contacted them yet i will wait few days if not then i contact them..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Nepal
Timeline
5 minutes ago, abdo1 said:

did you contact them ? or you just waiting like me to get welcome letter ??

i have not contacted them yet i will wait few days if not then i contact them..

Yes I contacted them after 2 weeks, they have not received yet. I can wait, not going to call them every day now. When it has to happen, it will happen.

Just now, Airman said:

Yes I contacted them after 2 weeks, they have not received yet. I can wait, not going to call them every day now. When it has to happen, it will happen.

You need to have a lot of patience with this process. Goodluck.

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Airman said:

i agree with you , i have not contacted them yet and will not now, i can wait, like you say it will happen.......

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Ann&James said:

You need to have a lot of patience with this process. Goodluck.

yes its true You need to have a lot of patience with this process good luck to everyone who still waiting your day will come with happy end inshalah....

U have to call them bcz in our case they messed the emails up n we didn’t get the letter n after 3 weeks we called n that guy said that they already send the letter n we didn’t get it so he give us case numberand invoice number u have to call to check not everyone takes a month or so in our case it took 2 weeks n we won’t know if we didn’t call. That’s just an idea it’s up to u 

lah iskher lkola wahd inchalah ✌🏽

Timeline
2 minutes ago, M’hamdi said:

U have to call them bcz in our case they messed the emails up n we didn’t get the letter n after 3 weeks we called n that guy said that they already send the letter n we didn’t get it so he give us case numberand invoice number u have to call to check not everyone takes a month or so in our case it took 2 weeks n we won’t know if we didn’t call. That’s just an idea it’s up to u 

lah iskher lkola wahd inchalah ✌🏽

amen brother thank you very much i will do that allah ysahal omore.......

4 minutes ago, abdo1 said:

amen brother thank you very much i will do that allah ysahal omore.......

Amiin akhouya mhm soni lihom rah kola wahd ozhro rah machi kolchi kaytsna chhar ana 2 weeks kayn lighar simana nta ozhrak mhm lah iskher 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, M’hamdi said:

Amiin akhouya mhm soni lihom rah kola wahd ozhro rah machi kolchi kaytsna chhar ana 2 weeks kayn lighar simana nta ozhrak mhm lah iskher 

allah yahfdek oysahal alik khouya chokran bazaf....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.