m_and_m20

Have you discussed with your SO...

133 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

People - you are killing me here.

All of you girls that said "he told me and I didn't care" of full of #######! I'm sorry but I just have to call ya'll out. Nobody is that cool.

call me out then.

I don't care who he was with before, he's with me now.

and fyi.. i've been with more ppl than he has

LOL

If you really didn't care then you wouldn't ask

Was he cool with the fact that you have been with more people?

12/5/05 Sent I129F Petition to Nebraska via Express Mail

12/6/05 Packaged received at 10:38 am in Nebraska

12/9/05 Check cashed (Never been so happy to have money leave my account)

12/12/05 Receive NOA1 snail mail - 30-60 day processing estimate

01/04/06 Receive NOA2 via e-mail

1/20/06 NVC letter in mail...will ship within a week.

2/1/06 Packet 3 and 4 in the mail

3/15/06 Interview - neither approved nor declined need to send in Migratory Movement Certificate AP

3/20/06 Migratory Movement Certificate for myself and fiancee sent to US Embassy in Lima

3/23/06 Visa Approved

5/19/06 I leave for Peru to pick up mi amor

5/25/06 Lucia and I arrive in Chicago

7/01/06 Legal Marriage

9/09/06 Religious Wedding

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

This is something that should just be left in the past. Most of the time it just make the other jealous!

12/31/07: Sent I-751 packet to Texas, the LONG wait begins once again!

01/03/08: Packed received.

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Macedonia
Timeline

All of you girls that said "he told me and I didn't care" of full of #######! I'm sorry but I just have to call ya'll out. Nobody is that cool.

call me out then.

Damn, you snapped! :lol:

In the begining it didnt bother me, because like others here have said, hes with me now and i know he wont cheat (one thing he swore that i could kill him for if he ever did that to me :D ), and its all in the past.

But the thing is, he wont leave it in the past.....he'll tell stories and he has even pointed a couple women out before. im fairly tolerant and i dont get jealous, but it bothers me.....

I aint cool enough for a signature.....

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

call me out then.

In the begining it didnt bother me, because like others here have said, hes with me now and i know he wont cheat (one thing he swore that i could kill him for if he ever did that to me :D ), and its all in the past.

But the thing is, he wont leave it in the past.....he'll tell stories and he has even pointed a couple women out before. im fairly tolerant and i dont get jealous, but it bothers me.....

Slap him up the side of the head the next time :thumbs:

12/31/07: Sent I-751 packet to Texas, the LONG wait begins once again!

01/03/08: Packed received.

.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

call me out then.

LOL

If you really didn't care then you wouldn't ask

Was he cool with the fact that you have been with more people?

i didn't ask :lol: i have 2 kids and have been married before, it's not like he thought i was a virgin! It came up in some weird conversation and we never mentioned it since.

He's cool with it... you have to remember he's from Denmark and sex is not a taboo there.

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

January 6, 2005 i-601 waiver approved!!!!

January 21, 2005 VISA IN HAND

February 12, 2005 WEDDING!!!!!

March 10, 2005 mailed AOS and EAD applications to Chicago

April 18, 2005 EAD and AOS receipt dates for NOA

June 30, 2005 AOS RFE evidence submitted (translated birth certificate)

August 10, 2005 ---EAD approved via infopass appointment

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

April 3, 2006 - Received welcome to America letter in the mail!

April 8, 2006 - Received GC in the mail - done for 2 years!!!!

March 1, 2008 - mailed off I-751

March 3, 2008 NSC delivery confirmation

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

March 28, 2008 Biometrics appointment

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

How many is irrelevant.

Whether your SO always did it "safely" or not is very relevant.

Excellent point

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Ireland
Timeline

I learned a long time ago not to ask a question I do not want to know the answer to ;)

I have never asked him how many people he has been with & he has never asked me. We don't hide anything from one another, that is just something we never discuss.

Ni neart go cur le cheile

"Togetherness is Strength"

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hell no!!!

august 2004 I-129 filed (neb)

DEC 2004 Approved

interview: SEOUL

MArch 21st , 2005AR for special security clearance,washington

May 18th tranfer case from Seoul to Islammabad

June 21st security clearance done

June 28th online at the embassy in Islamabad

waiting for paper transfer and the good word

OCTOBER 14TH 2005 Interview Number 2: ISLAMABAD, PK

AR number 2 sent to DOS per Islamabad (2 cable request)

Nov 22 okd updated financial and etc proof accepted / embassy waiting for security cables

dec 20th one cable back waiting on 2nd

Jan 17th.. good word recieved. SECURITY CHECKS ALL CLEAR!!! DOS says embassy to contact him within two weeks!!!!!!

FEBRUARY 10th, 2006 VISA RECIEVED!!! They called him In via phone, stamped his passort and sent him on his way!!!

FEB 28th WELCOME HOME>>>POE CHICAGO did not even look at xray, few questions. one hour wait at Poe

march 10th marriage (nikkah at the islamic center)

aug 2006 AOS interview, cond 2 yr GC arrived september

June 2008 applied for removal of conditions on permant residency aka awaiting for 10 yr greencard

Dec 2008 10yr green card approved, no interview.

Filed: Timeline

call me out then.

exactly. it's something precious to me ... bonding, you know? how can you bond and become so close with a lot of people? .... i even hate that i kissed other people before him

never discussed or of importance .....

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

call me out then.

i didn't snap :lol:

Yeah well he shouldn't be pointing them out to you....

March 4, 2004 NOA 1

June 29, 2004 NOA 2

August 26th -- interview date - we need to complete a I-601 waiver so it's back to waiting again

January 6, 2005 i-601 waiver approved!!!!

January 21, 2005 VISA IN HAND

February 12, 2005 WEDDING!!!!!

March 10, 2005 mailed AOS and EAD applications to Chicago

April 18, 2005 EAD and AOS receipt dates for NOA

June 30, 2005 AOS RFE evidence submitted (translated birth certificate)

August 10, 2005 ---EAD approved via infopass appointment

October 18, 2005 - AOS interview in St. Louis - received an RFE for vaccination supplement

February 9, 2006 - denial for AOS letter due to the wrong form being submitted from the doctor. PLEASE MAKE SURE THIS DOESN'T HAPPEN TO YOU!!

February 16, 2006 - USCIS accepts the motion to reopen without an additional fee - finally something goes right! We should hear from USCIS St. Louis office within 2 weeks.

April 3, 2006 - Received welcome to America letter in the mail!

April 8, 2006 - Received GC in the mail - done for 2 years!!!!

March 1, 2008 - mailed off I-751

March 3, 2008 NSC delivery confirmation

March 10, 2008 NOA 1

March 28, 2008 Biometrics appointment

Legal Permanent Resident - just waiting for time to pass for him to have eligibility for citizenship.

allot of insecurities are exhibted when you are "jealous" or over concerned about one's past....it is history...

Peace to All creatures great and small............................................

But when we turn to the Hebrew literature, we do not find such jokes about the donkey. Rather the animal is known for its strength and its loyalty to its master (Genesis 49:14; Numbers 22:30).

Peppi_drinking_beer.jpg

my burro, bosco ..enjoying a beer in almaty

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/index.ph...st&id=10835

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Romania
Timeline

I didnt have to ask, he came right out and stated hed never been with anyone and was nervous about it. Me though he never needed to ask either since i was already married before and have a 10 year old daughter. He figured ive had sex, no need to know numbers.

vj2.jpgvj.jpg

"VJ Timelines are only an estimate, they are not actual approval dates! They only reflect VJ members. VJ Timelines do not include the thousands of applicants who do not use VJ"

IF YOU ARE NEW TO THE SITE, PLEASE READ THE GUIDES BEFORE ASKING ALOT OF QUESTIONS. THE GUIDES ARE VERY HELPFUL AND WILL SAVE YOU ALOT OF TIME!