2,200 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/11/2019 at 10:50 PM, Chi9090 said:

No I didn’t capture biometrics. The extension letter says they may and they may not require biometrics. I will call them and on Monday and see what’s going on. Thanks for the advice. 

Any update to your case when you called?

Hi everyone,

I've been following this thread for some time now to see everyone's journey. Every time a fellow Oct 2018 filer got an approval it gave me some hope! So I wanted to share that yesterday I saw this update:

On October 16, 2019, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EAC***, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

FYI, I received my Notice of Action 10/19/18. Hope everyone else's case moves along soon too!  

Also another tip I wanted to share was that initially when I went to this site (https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do), I kept getting an error that there was no case by this receipt #. Yesterday was the first time my receipt # worked on that site. Some people recommended going here instead (https://my.uscis.gov/) and adding the case to the account. I was able to see my case there, but it still shows "We received your case. You do not need to do anything at this time. We will let you know if we need anything else from you as we continue to review your case." If anyone else sees that too, maybe try checking the other way to see if there are any updates!

Good luck to all!

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
36 minutes ago, mango623 said:

Hi everyone,

I've been following this thread for some time now to see everyone's journey. Every time a fellow Oct 2018 filer got an approval it gave me some hope! So I wanted to share that yesterday I saw this update:

On October 16, 2019, we ordered your new card for Receipt Number EAC***, and will mail it to the address you gave us. If you move, go to www.uscis.gov/addresschange to give us your new mailing address.

FYI, I received my Notice of Action 10/19/18. Hope everyone else's case moves along soon too!  

Also another tip I wanted to share was that initially when I went to this site (https://egov.uscis.gov/casestatus/landing.do), I kept getting an error that there was no case by this receipt #. Yesterday was the first time my receipt # worked on that site. Some people recommended going here instead (https://my.uscis.gov/) and adding the case to the account. I was able to see my case there, but it still shows "We received your case. You do not need to do anything at this time. We will let you know if we need anything else from you as we continue to review your case." If anyone else sees that too, maybe try checking the other way to see if there are any updates!

Good luck to all!

May I ask if you got an RFE?

43 minutes ago, mango623 said:

Hi everyone,

Good luck to all!

congratulations! i have been seeing the same case status as you did before. Good to know i am not the only one

21 minutes ago, emmaq said:

congratulations! i have been seeing the same case status as you did before. Good to know i am not the only one

Thanks! Yup, I wasn't too concerned about the error message because a lot of people said it was a common issue. As long as you can see something on the my.uscis.gov site I think it should be fine. 

Hope you get your approval soon 😊

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline
1 hour ago, bulls2020 said:

Any Nebraska Filers that submitted an RFE recently?

I submitted my RFE on October 4th. Status change to 'USCIS Received Response' on October 9th.

My husband called USCIS yesterday just to confirm that any delay wasn’t caused by us possibly missing something in the mail during the month that we were having issues with our address and the local post office. He says whoever he spoke to confirmed that the last thing that happened was the fingerprint results. 

It’s definitely a little bit of a bummer seeing December 2018 LIN filers approved and not knowing why ours is taking so long. I was sort of hoping we had missed and RFE or something so we could at least reply and hopefully get some progress after that.

~*INTENT IS DETERMINED AT POE*~

Forever wishing for an eye-roll reaction.

K-1 Visa~
9/28/2015 - I-129f Packet Mailed to Texas Lockbox
10/1/2015 - NOA 1 Email - I-129f sent to California Service Center
10/8/2015 - NOA 1 Hard Copy
10/27/2015 - NOA 2
11/21/2015 - Packet 3 Received
1/08/2916 - Medical! Lots of jabs >.>
2/23/2016 - APPROVED!
6/20/2016 - POE
7/29/2016 - Married ❤️

~*Approval 146 Days from NOA1*~

AOS ~
9/9/2016 - AOS/AP/EAD packet mailed to Chicago Lockbox
9/11/2016 - Delivered to Chicago Lockbox
9/20/2016 - Received Text/Email NOA1
9/23/2016 - Hard Copy NOA1s
10/12/2016 - Biometrics Appointment
11/04/2016 - AP Status "Approved" EAD "Date of Birth Updated"
11/18/2016 - Received EAD/AP Combo Card!
12/23/2016 - Received Green Card

~*Green Card 95 Days from NOA1*~

ROC~

10/12/2018 - Mailed ROC Packet

11/8/2018 - NOA-1 

7/5/2019 - Biometrics

~*STILL WAITING 607+ Days since NOA*~

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.