Kyle&Ana

OCTOBER 2018 I-129F FILERS

2,551 posts in this topic

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: Germany
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Jaimee Camille said:

I just called right now. I talked to a lady and she transfer me to a tier 2 agent but was only able to leave a call back number because the immigration officers were all busy.

Hope they give you a good news 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
2 hours ago, PupperPup said:

Yours might be coming in soon! Maybe today or early next week! I think they've started on ours (10-13th october??) late..Might've been placed on the very bottom of the pile 😪 but since our has been updated, it won't be that long 'til yours gets an update too!

im a Oct 11 filers hope to hear soon or get an Updated my Background check has been completed on Feb 27, hope to get something today...

Timeline
13 minutes ago, Jaimee Camille said:

I just called right now. I talked to a lady and she transfer me to a tier 2 agent but was only able to leave a call back number because the immigration officers were all busy.

keep us updated hope we can get something updated on online hope our case are being worked on?

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Ecuador
Timeline
Just now, Jaimee Camille said:

Great news everyone!

I got a call back from the tier 2 and we have finally been approved!!

NOA1 received: Oct 29, 2018

NOA2 approved: March 6, 2019

Congrats!!!

Timeline
8 minutes ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

could this be something from uscis? I am a little impatient, I doubt it is but I’m sure y’all know how I feel 😩

18C420D1-3411-4477-9D62-BD1BED0DECDB.png

No this is a letter from online mailing delievery. You made account with USPS so thats why they send you this 

Just now, Samfar 92 said:

No this is a letter from online mailing delievery. You made account with USPS so thats why they send you this 

I figured, I just had a slight bit of hope, I’m going crazy! Currently waiting to speak with tier 1 :(

16 minutes ago, Jaimee Camille said:

Great news everyone!

Congrats! Is it online or the call is the only way you found out? 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Azerbaijan
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Jlo102612 said:

im a Oct 11 filers hope to hear soon or get an Updated my Background check has been completed on Feb 27, hope to get something today...

I am October 30 and still nothing so it’s not necessarily that they got end of October done ☹️☹️☹️. I think it’s just some misterious ways of work at uscis who knows how they process . 

While were all waiting on this very annoying process, anybody wanna exchange instagrams?  Mine is @MikHarrison, if you follow me I’ll follow back, would love to see everyone journey ☺️

Timeline
9 minutes ago, Pinti90 said:

I am October 30 and still nothing so it’s not necessarily that they got end of October done ☹️☹️☹️. I think it’s just some misterious ways of work at uscis who knows how they process . 

How should I feel then Oct 9 🤕🤕

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
22 minutes ago, Jaimee Camille said:

Great news everyone!

Congrats! such good news.  I can imagine how happy you are to get it! 

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline
17 minutes ago, Mikayla Harrison said:

I figured, I just had a slight bit of hope, I’m going crazy! Currently waiting to speak with tier 1 :(

Congrats! Is it online or the call is the only way you found out? 

It was through call I got know I was approved. You must talk to a tier 2 agent!

Edited by Jaimee Camille

K-1 Visa

I-129F Sent: 10/23/18

NOA 1: 10/29/18

NOA 2: 03/06/19

NVC: 03/19/19

Case #: 03/25/19

NVC left: 04/02/19

Embassy received: 04/03/19

Medical: 04/24/19

Interview: 04/29/19

Administrative Processing: 05/02/19

Issued: 05/06/19

CFO: 05/09/19

Visa in Hand: 05/10/9

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Pinti90 said:

DID you check if your background has been completed? I heard that's the last step.

I am currently waiting to speak with tier2, but it seems like my tier1 agent has no idea what he’s doing, I cannot hear him well and after I say my name and address he takes 2 minutes to respond to me , said he would transfer and now I’m just sitting on the line waiting in silence 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.