dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2018

712 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Austria
Timeline
49 minutes ago, MsKayC said:

Its ok i appreciate the detailed response 🙂 I'm looking forward to my case close email and interview lettee. I was just told case close by phone but I'm still skeptical because the status for civil docs didnt change

oh yes...I completely understand

but as I said  my status still hasn’t changed and my interview is next week! 

Good luck and keep your patience :)

Filed: IR-2 Country: Nicaragua
Timeline

Today is 11 days after submitting docs. My status just changed to " At NVC" I logged in to CEAC and I had a message it says " Documentary Qualified" 

All docs say Accepted AOS and civil docs except the i-864A form that one says submitted.

Timeline

Update: I just received the email that says that everything is complete and that they will work with the embassy to schedule the interview.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
23 minutes ago, Muhammad Arman said:

I am a bit confused received an email and case shows at NVC but no message like CC or documentary qualified etc in CEAC account 🤔

Me too 

Timeline
Just now, Muhammad Arman said:

Ahan lets hope we will get the email soon so the next step will be the medical and then the interview 😨

Yes I think we should call them for confirmation 

Timeline
13 minutes ago, LargoRN said:

Case complete.

Congrats 🎉🎊🎈 

did u received an email that your case is complete or a msg on ceac website? 

Timeline
3 minutes ago, LargoRN said:

Yes.i received an e mail today.

I received an email that they update my case when I checked everything was accepted and my status shows at nvc but no email confirmation maybe will receive an email soon or will call to confirm by phone 

Timeline
Just now, Diva00 said:

I received an email that they update my case when I checked everything was accepted and my status shows at nvc but no email confirmation maybe will receive an email soon or will call to confirm by phone 

I got 2 emails at the same time. One said case complete the other said to check CEAC messages. CEAC had a message "Documentarily Qualified"

Timeline
Just now, LargoRN said:

I got 2 emails 20 minutes ago telling me that they received all fees,forms and documents and they will work with the US Embassy to schedule an interview appointment.

I got that email too.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.