dwheels76

NVC Filers - October 2018

712 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 minutes ago, MsKayC said:

Thanks.. my nessage is from 10:44 am lol congrats to you too!! Im hoping i didnt miss the window for november interview

No email though but I’m not stressing about that yet lol. 

Lemme know if u find out if we should get emails 🤔

yeah, I agree. November would be good for me too. My Medical tomorrow 🤦🏼‍♀️

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Uk2usa2016 said:

No email though but I’m not stressing about that yet lol. 

Lemme know if u find out if we should get emails 🤔

yeah, I agree. November would be good for me too. My Medical tomorrow 🤦🏼‍♀️

I'm UK interview too (even though my husband is from Portugal, he lives in Scotland so we are going to London) and I just checked the visa timelines for everyone in UK, it doesn't look like there are any November interviews yet - could that be true?  Still waiting for CC because we had to resubmit a doc two weeks ago... hoping to make it into November!

Edited by classiquemle

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
6 hours ago, P and R said:

Hi all,

i am new here, my case from usics was approved(got NOA2) on 18th september 2018 and sent to NVC on 23rd September 2018.

my husband didn’t receive any email or physical mail as of now from NVC, but when he called they says they received our case on 4th October 2018. But case number is not assigned yet.

I went through the NVC process and timeframe for each stpes, but wanna know from you guys that how much average time it will take to complete nvc process from case number being assigned to case complete????

It took me the exact 8 weeks that NVC told me to wait for the “welcome letter”e-mail . I also didn’t get a notification saying NVC received it from USCIS until I called and they said it was there already but not in their system yet that I had to wait 8 weeks for a case number and ID number. I called them the day the 8 weeks past and they said to just wait for the e-mail now and the lady was nice enough to give me my case number via phone call. And the next morning I received the e-mail

Timeline
3 minutes ago, classiquemle said:

I'm UK interview too (even though my husband is from Portugal, he lives in Scotland so we are going to London) and I just checked the visa timelines for everyone in UK, it doesn't look like there are any November interviews yet - could that be true?  Still waiting for CC because we had to resubmit a doc two weeks ago... hoping to make it into November!

Oh no. What did u have to re submit? 

Oh ok. Hopefully November for us then 🤞🏼🤞🏼🤞🏼

Just now, Uk2usa2016 said:

I see your case was also with a supervisor. So was mine. My case was sent to supervisor on oct 3rd. They kept saying wait 6 weeks, so it seems they reveiwed it today. I will call them later tonight

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Portugal
Timeline
8 minutes ago, Uk2usa2016 said:

They actually told us that his UK police report was difficult to read (even though we submitted it the same as the others!) so we resubmitted the exact same document and I called to check and the customer service rep was like "oh I see it, looks nice and clear!"... so that's frustrating because it was reviewed the first time within 5 days!  Now it's been two weeks since we resubmitted.  

Timeline
3 minutes ago, classiquemle said:

They actually told us that his UK police report was difficult to read (even though we submitted it the same as the others!) so we resubmitted the exact same document and I called to check and the customer service rep was like "oh I see it, looks nice and clear!"... so that's frustrating because it was reviewed the first time within 5 days!  Now it's been two weeks since we resubmitted.  

How frustrating. This process is incredibly stressful 

1 hour ago, Uk2usa2016 said:

Awesome! We are case complete for real now lol 🤗🤗🤗🤗🍻

Yay! Congrats! Now let’s pray we can get a November interview! 🤗

Hello Guys im New hear and i need HELP.

im working on my documents right now i already print cover sheet,

done collecting Tax & I-864ez and supporting documents for my wife

and then my problem is i did not receive any NVC Welcome letter since i received my Case number through Phone call.

then i read some guides from NVC says:

Mail your financial forms and evidence, supporting documents, translations, and photocopies, along with the Document Cover Sheet included with your NVC Welcome Letter, to the following address:

does it mean i need this NVC Welcome letter and send to NVC with other documents?, like Cover Sheet Aos & IV Packages together?

i need your help guys thank you.

Case Status:

10/4/2018  Case Number received

10/10/2018 Aos & IV Paid

10/10/2018 Ds-260 Done

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 hours ago, Champzz said:

Hello Guys im New hear and i need HELP.

im working on my documents right now i already print cover sheet,

done collecting Tax & I-864ez and supporting documents for my wife

and then my problem is i did not receive any NVC Welcome letter since i received my Case number through Phone call.

then i read some guides from NVC says:

Mail your financial forms and evidence, supporting documents, translations, and photocopies, along with the Document Cover Sheet included with your NVC Welcome Letter, to the following address:

does it mean i need this NVC Welcome letter and send to NVC with other documents?, like Cover Sheet Aos & IV Packages together?

i need your help guys thank you.

Case Status:

10/4/2018  Case Number received

10/10/2018 Aos & IV Paid

10/10/2018 Ds-260 Done

Check your spam folder and if you still don't have it it there,call NVC to make complains

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Uk2usa2016 said:

I JUST GOT THE SAME THING ! 

No email. But logged on and saw it there from 10.50 today. 🙂 

congrats girl👌🏼👌🏼👌🏼

Same thing happen to me too today no email just CC message 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.