dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, qianl said:

Yeah our CC is the same day 

I just called NVC, the lady told me they started scheduling December interviews last friday. So we just have to wait for our turn.  I'm just being impatient, my embassy does not take that long but I'm hoping my husband can be here by Christmas.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
42 minutes ago, MsKayC said:

I just called NVC, the lady told me they started scheduling December interviews last friday. So we just have to wait for our turn.  I'm just being impatient, my embassy does not take that long but I'm hoping my husband can be here by Christmas.

Yes I’m impatient as well this process is long and draining :( and they don’t give out information freely. Well I’m assuming this week we will get the interview email 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
3 hours ago, O&O said:

Welcome to this forum...cc August/24 Lagos embassy... still waiting ... hopefully they will start tomorrow..🙏

Amen . I'm sure you are on the list 

Timeline
8 hours ago, qianl said:

Wow both of your cases were complete on the same date...i wonder why the delay for NIgeria..i do hope for both your sakes and mine in Brazil that we get date for interview

Honestly, it's been a lot of patience!  Amen! We covet our interview dates this week ...

7 hours ago, KSMALHI said:

I called NVC today and asked specifically if they have started scheduling for December and they said not as of today.

Hii i’m from india. My cc-16 October now still waiting for interview date

Timeline
37 minutes ago, Kanene said:

Typo error I mean they sent our file to Lagos 26th of October so hopefully they might start scheduling for Nigerians this week.

🙏💃 Amen!

Just to update. I had my interview at the London embassy on Friday. I was approved. Now just waiting for my passport from the courier. 

Flying out to California on 13th November. 

Wishing you all speedy approvals! 

All the best visa journey! 

Timeline
1 hour ago, proudtobabritgirl said:

Just to update. I had my interview at the London embassy on Friday. I was approved. Now just waiting for my passport from the courier. 

Flying out to California on 13th November. 

Wishing you all speedy approvals! 

All the best visa journey! 

Congratulations🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.