dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Colombia
Timeline
2 hours ago, CappuccinoMo said:

hi everyone 

does “documentarily qualified” means Case complete ?

@Ceezee5

Hello,

When did you receive the "documentarily qualified" status? Was it via email or over the phone? I'm curious because I submitted documents 2 business days after you did. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, VicZ said:

Hello,

When did you receive the "documentarily qualified" status? Was it via email or over the phone? I'm curious because I submitted documents 2 business days after you did. 

Hello

just received it today via email and by checking the website every hour 😅

Timeline
18 minutes ago, CappuccinoMo said:

Hello

Riggght?! I feel like my phone is going to come to life and say "Stop it. Just stop it." Lol

I cannot stop checking. I actually called NVC yesterday. She was nice and sounded optimistic that I would hear something soon.  

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, VicZ said:

Riggght?! I feel like my phone is going to come to life and say "Stop it. Just stop it." Lol

I cannot stop checking. I actually called NVC yesterday. She was nice and sounded optimistic that I would hear something soon.  

Of course ! Every 15min maybe 🙈

you will hear from them tomorrow or Friday for suuure! 

Interview is near ( I know I know maybe another 2months) but 80% done! Almost all done  

Filed: Other Country: Colombia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, VicZ said:

I am from Colombia. I sent my documents overnight on Sep 20th. They received them on the 21st Friday. Entered into their system on Sep 24th Monday and on Friday Seo 28th I got Case Complete. Hope this help... And waiting for an interview since then. Colombia got so behind I am desperate to get my date and hopeful I will spend Christmas there.

By the way I called today again and no date yet!!

Timeline
18 minutes ago, Mariacol said:

I am from Colombia. I sent my documents overnight on Sep 20th. They received them on the 21st Friday. Entered into their system on Sep 24th Monday and on Friday Seo 28th I got Case Complete. Hope this help... And waiting for an interview since then. Colombia got so behind I am desperate to get my date and hopeful I will spend Christmas there.

By the way I called today again and no date yet!!

Hi,

You mailed your documents and received a case complete within one week? That was fast.

I submitted electronically on the 23rd (yesterday made a week).

How did you find out that Colombia is behind?

I have been following several timelines and it seemed once the case was complete, the interview date took place 5 weeks later.

I was hoping to have an interview before Christmas. 😕

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, CappuccinoMo said:

Hello

Haha! Congratulations, one more lap... So, get ready to resume checking "every hour" for your interview date. 😀 I pray for speed for you likewise.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
39 minutes ago, CappuccinoMo said:

Of course ! Every 15min maybe 🙈

you will hear from them tomorrow or Friday for suuure! 

Interview is near ( I know I know maybe another 2months) but 80% done! Almost all done  

Haha! 😀🤝

Filed: Other Country: Colombia
Timeline
Just now, VicZ said:

Hi,

You mailed your documents and received a case complete within one week? That was fast.

I submitted electronically on the 23rd (yesterday made a week).

How did you find out that Colombia is behind?

I have been following several timelines and it seemed once the case was complete, the interview date took place 5 weeks later.

I was hoping to have an interview before Christmas. 😕

Because the people from July was getting interviews 1-2 weeks. Then in August is when they started giving in 5 weeks. But that's unpredictable because there is people with casebconplete in October that got the date 10 days after CC. So I really don't know. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
14 minutes ago, O&O said:

Happy Halloween.."trick or treat" 😂😂 I hope we all get treats today.. instead of tricks..

Hahahha I know right !!!! Soon enough everyone soon enough 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.