dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
1 hour ago, Sackeys_2016 said:

Am being tempted to call the U.S embassy -Ghana to inquire about my interview date.... 

If you do let us know 🙏🏾

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
3 hours ago, Sackeys_2016 said:

Am being tempted to call the U.S embassy -Ghana to inquire about my interview date.... 

The U.S embassy in Ghana can not help you with interview date. NVC is responsible for scheduling the interviews. Keep in mind US embassy in Ghana is very busy. 

Filed: Other Country: Colombia
Timeline
1 hour ago, MsKayC said:

Any new interviews??? 

Not for me. If I recall correctly only 2 people here got thier interview this week. Isn't that crazy?? If you are reading ang got interview this week Oct 29th to Nov 2nd please let us all know!

I hope next week we see more interview dates.

Hello Memebers,

Just received my interview appointment for December 20, CC-8th August. Almost 3 months after CC. Good luck to everyone in this never ending process!

13 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

The U.S embassy in Ghana can not help you with interview date. NVC is responsible for scheduling the interviews. Keep in mind US embassy in Ghana is very busy. 

I also understand it's the US embassy who contact the NVC about the interview date while the NVC also notify us via email....  This process is frustrating 

Filed: Other Country: Colombia
Timeline
Just now, Bashnapa1 said:

Hello Memebers,

Just received my interview appointment for December 20, CC-8th August. Almost 3 months after CC. Good luck to everyone in this never ending process!

Congratulations!! All the best in your interview!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
11 minutes ago, Sackeys_2016 said:

I also understand it's the US embassy who contact the NVC about the interview date while the NVC also notify us via email....  This process is frustrating 

Yes it is frustrating, you  will need a lot of patience with this process.  US embassy in Ghana sends NVC available interview dates and NVC schedules the interview dates according to people in the queue waiting for interview dates.

23 minutes ago, Bashnapa1 said:

Hello Memebers,

Congratulations!

45 minutes ago, Sackeys_2016 said:

My CC was on the 8th August. Just received my interview appointment a couple of minutes ago for December 20. Call NVC now. Good luck!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.