dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview November 2018

1,625 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
Hello everyone, I just got off the phone with NVC. The man said that they have a pile of people waiting for an interview, but that Lagos still hasn't released dates as at the time of this call. The average wait time is 1-3 months, ours (August 24) is nearing the end of that 3 month window. He said it was good for me to call, and that unfortunately, sometimes update emails do get lost somehow. He told me if we don't hear anything in another week or two it is absolutely ok to call and check again. This man said that in his knowledge, Lagos isn't normally overly busy and backed up, but perhaps they are this time. Although we still don't have a date, at least this update is helpful this time. So, let's remain positive.🤝

Timeline
1 hour ago, Ajitob said:

💃 The exact news we've all been waiting for. Congratulations! God Almighty, keep them coming...

Amen.. 🙏..

1 hour ago, KSMALHI said:

I called first and they told me the date of interview and also that keep an eye on email, as it will go out today, and got email within 45 mins.

Ok thanks for the info

Timeline
40 minutes ago, Ajitob said:
Hello everyone, I just got off the phone with NVC. The man said that they have a pile of people waiting for an interview, but that Lagos still hasn't released dates as at the time of this call. The average wait time is 1-3 months, ours (August 24) is nearing the end of that 3 month window. He said it was good for me to call, and that unfortunately, sometimes update emails do get lost somehow. He told me if we don't hear anything in another week or two it is absolutely ok to call and check again. This man said that in his knowledge, Lagos isn't normally overly busy and backed up, but perhaps they are this time. Although we still don't have a date, at least this update is helpful this time. So, let's remain positive.🤝

Thanks for the update.  November 8th will be 90days from cc aug 8th for me.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
2 hours ago, VicZ said:

My case was received at NVC on 9/24 and I was told that day that it would be electronic processing. The change must have taken place right after you submitted.

I would call again to hear what an other representative has to say about cases processed in Colombia 

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

3 hours ago, KSMALHI said:

Guys, I just called NVC and got interview date on December 20, 2018 at 7:30 AM, my cc date is Oct 15, 2018. Wishing everybody should get interview scheduled today or tomorrow.

Awesome! Did CEAC change to in transit?

Timeline
8 hours ago, Possible18 said:

Thanks for the update.  November 8th will be 90days from cc aug 8th for me.

You are always welcome. With the above, officially your (ours) interview shouldn't have even been prolonged beyond November. But in all of these, we thank God. IT MUST BE OVER NOW!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
31 minutes ago, Sandi & Paul said:

Hi everybody, I have had my CR1 interview today in Kiev, Ukraine. It went jus great! Visa approved, thank God!! Be patient and you will get your reward.  

🙏🏾 we all will receive 

Timeline
34 minutes ago, Sandi & Paul said:

Hi everybody, I have had my CR1 interview today in Kiev, Ukraine. It went jus great! Visa approved, thank God!! Be patient and you will get your reward.  

Congratulations!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline
33 minutes ago, Faizal said:

i got Interview latter on 31 October 

mumbai consulate

Blessings! Many more will come in ❤️

I woke up crying for my husband to be reunited as we all must feel. Know that God is working for us all to be united with our families and SOON 

19 minutes ago, qianl said:

Blessings! Many more will come in ❤️

I woke up crying for my husband to be reunited as we all must feel. Know that God is working for us all to be united with our families and SOON 

Ameen

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.