dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2018

972 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I have been MIA for a while since my husband arrived 8days ago. He received his ssn today.

Congratulations!!  to @Mrs Prestige and @Reqahmed for your visa approvals 🎉🎉💃💃

@Abies my husband is adjusting very well and I am enjoying his presence as well.

@Meghan&Gene congrats on finally getting your interview date

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
1 hour ago, judy karim said:

Please if there is anyone out here who has had experience with the Casablanca embassy I need help!!

My husband had his interview today and he said it went very well, however the CO placed him in administrative processing due to a request for conversation from the beginning of our relationship in 2015 to be returned to aramex as soon as possible. They kept his passport also.. what does this mean?! He told the CO I was waiting what he should tell me and he said “oh just tell her to submit this conversation and everything will be fine” How long should I expect this hell to continue!?  This is such a ridiculous thing to hold a case up for. It doesn’t matter what is said in  2015, the fact is we are married and we meet all the requirements and are qualified to receive the visa  why are we being scrutinized like that ? Please someone help!!!!!!

I’m so sorry this happened to you! I think you should make a separate post and add the Morocco tag so more Moroccan VJ  members with experience with the Casa Consulate can help you. Stay strong! I know this is stressful and extremely hard but try not to let it overwhelm you.  I think it’s good they held onto the passport. *hugs* it’s going to be ok! 

Met: 10/15/2015

Married: 04/30/2017

I-130 Sent: 10/13/2017

NOA1: 10/18/2017

NOA2: 06/02/2018

NVC: 07/06/2018

NVC CC: 08/17/2018

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

I have been MIA for a while since my husband arrived 8days ago. He received his ssn today.

@Abies my husband is adjusting very well and I am enjoying his presence as well.

Thanks 

Timeline
7 hours ago, Kat&Damian said:

I got an interview Date!! CC 8/8 interview 11/16 GYQ Ecuador 😌😁😁

Congrats! 

Timeline
On 9/27/2018 at 4:06 AM, Saaniya said:

Hello everyone.. so happy to read all the recent developments 

A huge congratulations to @ajt3 @abies @Sugarlegetiti @valentinascfor safely landing in the US. Very happy for u guys..

Many congratulations to those approved today @Reqahmed and my sister @mrsprestige

Happy journey to the US.

And all the very best to evryone waiting for their Interviews. 

Such a relief to see many of u United with your loved ones. Cant wait to join my husband soon.

Keep me in ur prayers guys. Very nervous  !

We will be celebrating you soon

Timeline
11 minutes ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

CONGRATULATIONS FOR A SUCCESSFUL SSN,AM STILL WAITING FOR MINE TO ARRIVE SO I COULD START WORKING AND APPLY FOR MY DMV LICENSE 

Edited by Don Godwin

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
6 hours ago, Meghan&Gene said:

I got my Interview Appointment today! 

October 30th at 9:ooam 

Montreal Embassy 

CC Date: July 25th, 2018 

Interview Email: September 28th, 2018 

Congratulations Meghan🎊🎉🎈

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline
10 hours ago, Abies said:

Its really nice to have your parent here with you on a short trip. 

The plastic green card and social security card should come in the mail with 30days. One week down,2-3 weeks to go.😀

Yes just waiting for those things..Hope both us get it soon

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
8 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

Went to the SSA office yesterday and they told me that it takes 10working days for your data to reflect on their system and when filling your DS260 if you tick that you want a SSN that they will mail it in 10days as from the day you got to the United States 

Just got back from the office and they told me they started making it 2 days ago and to expect to receive it within 2 weeks, however they gave me my ssn and I will start applying for jobs :) 

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Italy
Timeline
16 hours ago, Rameda said:

I used to live in San Diego.  The best weather that I can tell you but very high cost of living there.   Enjoy it while you can. 

Everything is ridiculously expensive here but I can see why, it’s a nice city after all :) will enjoy it indeed since I’m only here for a year! 

MY JOURNEY INTO GETTING A FIRST-TIME GREEN CARD, RENEWING A GREEN CARD, AND OBTAINING U.S. CITIZENSHIP:

I-130: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/08/23/my-spouse-visa-process-and-timeline-ir1-cr1/ From Colombia 🇨🇴

I-751: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2020/09/12/i-751-joint-petition-to-remove-conditions-on-residence/From Japan 🇯🇵 (Military spouse overseas)

N-400: https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/2022/08/03/3430/ From Japan 🇯🇵 

BLOG:  https://vsjourneyss.wordpress.com/inmigr/   

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
On 9/26/2018 at 4:57 PM, ham_hippie said:

My case was completed today :). Now I am just waiting for an interview date at the embassy in Jordan. What is the next step? Or is just simply a waiting game.. thanks a bunch  

I emailed my documents to NVC today and hopefully by next week I get CC ! I am also in Jordan! 

Timeline
23 minutes ago, valentinasc said:

Just got back from the office and they told me they started making it 2 days ago and to expect to receive it within 2 weeks, however they gave me my ssn and I will start applying for jobs :) 

OH CONGRATS LOOKS LIKE YOUR STATE AINT SLUGGISH WITH SSN REG

Timeline
1 hour ago, Sugarlegetiti said:

Wow. Congratulations sis. I'm enjoying the weather with my husband too but I'm kind of home sick. Hopefully I get mine in the mail real soon. 

@valentinasc told me they started working on hers too.

Finger crossed.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.