dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview October 2018

972 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
23 hours ago, O&O said:

@Don Godwin if I may ask how much is the medical at Q-life..?? That's where my hubby will be going..

78,125 naira including the vaccination 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
20 minutes ago, CA1515 said:

Question: do I need to fill out another affidavit of support since submitted last year and have done new taxes for this year or just bring along my W-2 + affidavit of support? 

No you do not have to fill out another affidavit of support, just have 2017 Tax returns or IRS transcripts along with the W2.

Timeline
Just now, O&O said:

Thank you so much...

And they have a photographer there so I did everything there and the photo picture is 6 copies for one thousand natural and I did 12 copies because the hospital took 5

Timeline
2 minutes ago, S and o said:

And they have a photographer there so I did everything there and the photo picture is 6 copies for one thousand natural and I did 12 copies because the hospital took 5

Cool..

Filed: IR-5 Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On ‎9‎/‎11‎/‎2018 at 4:55 PM, Sugarlegetiti said:

I can't wait to read your review soon. 

Just an update! Got my case complete on Monday Sept. 10th...no email...called tonight and was given my interview date for Oct. 23rd...email to follow...so thankful to be a step closer on this journey! 

All the best to everyone!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Russia
Timeline
21 minutes ago, Lynni said:

Just an update! Got my case complete on Monday Sept. 10th...no email...called tonight and was given my interview date for Oct. 23rd...email to follow...so thankful to be a step closer on this journey! 

All the best to everyone!!!

Congrats!!

Timeline
On 9/12/2018 at 11:00 PM, O&O said:

@Don Godwin if I may ask how much is the medical at Q-life..?? That's where my hubby will be going..

It's around 75-80k 

Edited by Don Godwin

Timeline
On 9/13/2018 at 7:03 AM, wendykay said:

hello gdday sir, you said you got IR 1 instead of CR1 and you have not celebrated your 2 years anniversary please how many months to your wedding anniversary because mine too is close.thanks

When i picked up my passport yesterday i saw CR1 on the visa print 😂

Edited by Don Godwin

Timeline

Good day guys visa at hand already(i was given a large sealed envelop that it's for POE that it should be opened by a CBP officer)
Packing up: check
GC fees paid:check
Itinerary bookings in progress flying out in less than 6days  

Edited by Don Godwin

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
19 hours ago, Mr&Mss You said:

@Zelixx @ABK @WSI how much time should it take in AP after approval?  still in AP but last updated date has 13-SEP.

In my case it changed from AP to Issued in 2 days.

Timeline
3 hours ago, Don Godwin said:

Good day guys visa at hand already(i was given a large sealed envelop that it's for POE that it should be opened by a CBP officer)
Packing up: check
GC fees paid:check
Itinerary bookings in progress flying out in less than 6days  

Hi Don. Please I want to know is it at the pick up you paid for you green card or immediately after your interview and did u pay in dollars or naira and how much is it in naira. Thanks and safe journey

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.