smilesammich

Trump warns of 'left-wing violence' if Democrats win mid-term elections

54 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

When you have to justify a wrong by equalizing it with another wrong. You have vacated the mortality of your position. 

The Nature Boy 2018

i'm not 'justifying' anything. i'm just saying, no one is calling for philadephia eagles fans to be classified as terrorist organizations. no one is screaming 'omg the violence we will witness if the eagles win again!"

Filed: Timeline
1 hour ago, smilesammich said:

meh. i'd rather be on the side of those fighting nazis, imperfect as they are, than be on the side of those supporting a nazis' right to spread their murderous intent. 

Any chance you could find it in your heart to disavow both hate groups? 

4 hours ago, smilesammich said:

um what? where's the violence? i'm not seeing it.

as long as they're punching nazis it's all good with me.

You mean as long as they classify the people they assault as Nazis whether or not they really are it's all good with you. 

2 hours ago, smilesammich said:

you want me to define hate speech, or just hate. because i think you can google it yourself. you can also read the link i posted a few posts up, has some quotes from actual antifa activists - of which i am not. 

democrats and antifa are not synonymous and the vast majority of democrats do not at all support antifa's approach. but i get why trump is trying to pull this false comparison off.

But you seem to by defending their acts of assault as "punching Nazis".

1 hour ago, 2018JNJ said:

Can you cite any major democrat disavowing antifa, blm, splc, or other such groups that spread hate and discord?

Edit - Wikipedia ?? 

jj

I haven't seen one.

1 hour ago, smilesammich said:

i'm not 'justifying' anything. i'm just saying, no one is calling for philadephia eagles fans to be classified as terrorist organizations. no one is screaming 'omg the violence we will witness if the eagles win again!"

Eagles fans in this case are vandals and criminals but not terrorists. Their criminal activity isn't geared towards creating terror for a political end goal. Antifa on the other hand fits the definition of terrorists perfectly.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

4 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

You mean as long as they classify the people they assault as Nazis whether or not they really are it's all good with you. 

But you seem to by defending their acts of assault as "punching Nazis".

I haven't seen one.

Eagles fans in this case are vandals and criminals but not terrorists. Their criminal activity isn't geared towards creating terror for a political end goal. Antifa on the other hand fits the definition of terrorists perfectly.

ter·ror·ist
ˈterərəst/
noun
  1. 1.
    a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims.

no that isn't what i meant.

i've only defended punching nazis. that won't change.

i don't really care if you're worried about nazis feeling terrorized by antifa. cry me a river.

9 minutes ago, Satisfied said:

Any chance you could find it in your heart to disavow both hate groups? 

i'd have to believe antifa is a hate group, which i don't.

11 minutes ago, Satisfied said:

39933162_2065393430179432_50580797979099 

i don't think antifa claims to be peaceful protestors.

i wouldn't know what to do with myself if half as much time was spent bashing nazis/white supremacists as is spent bashing antifa. so weird to me..

Here is another thing to consider. The person who was responsible for having the most Nazis killed during world war 2 was Stalin. So if we assume this false narrative of punching Nazis is true for a moment that still doesn't automatically make antifa the good guys here any more than Stalin was a good guy. Antifa still fits the definition of a terrorist group even if we pretend they are just punching Nazis (which is a false narrative).

morfunphil1_zpsoja67jml.jpg

16 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

I know you like antifa want to classify anyone you disagree with as a Nazi but that doesn't make it so. I would argue antifa themselves act like Nazis or at the very least brown shirts. They are by definition a terrorist organization and there is no way to side step that. The brown shirts and Nazis of the 1930s and 1940s had all sorts of nasty names and classifications for people they opposed to justify their assault of political opponents. And they had people like you who were fooled into believing they had a righteous cause cheering them on.

i don't classify anyone who disagrees with me as a nazi. that has been repeated here numerous times, got any proof to back that up? have i called anyone a nazi? no. stopped reading after your first statement, which is a total lie.

4 minutes ago, jg121783 said:

Here is another thing to consider. The person who was responsible for having the most Nazis killed during world war 2 was Stalin. So if we assume this false narrative of punching Nazis is true for a moment that still doesn't automatically make antifa the good guys here any more than Stalin was a good guy. Antifa still fits the definition of a terrorist group even if we pretend they are just punching Nazis (which is a false narrative).

the vast majority of those nazis are dead. i'm only concerned with present day nazis and those willing to stand up to them now.

Just fo da record

Ferguson effect' legit? Police laud FBI report that says cop killings 'new norm'

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/12/ferguson-effect-legit-police-laud-fbi-report-that-says-cop-killings-new-norm.html

24 minutes ago, Nature Boy Flair said:

Just fo da record

Ferguson effect' legit? Police laud FBI report that says cop killings 'new norm'

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/05/12/ferguson-effect-legit-police-laud-fbi-report-that-says-cop-killings-new-norm.html

the fbi report concerns 50 police killed in 2016  63 total cases. it looks at if the killer had expressed wanting to kill cops in the past or if they killed because they didnt want to go back to jail. the report didnt mention the 'ferguson  effect' that i read.

police killed in the line of duty is not at all normal, if you look at the numbers. 

It seems from this earlier post its ok to slap anyone you deem a racist also. Not just Nazi's. You have a very wide definition  of racist, so its ok for you to slap lots of people you disagree with