893 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
3 minutes ago, chiblosom said:

Thank you, gives me hope.

May 3rd was my CC date ๐Ÿ˜Š

Also I should say my case was sent to NVC on 12/21 but didn't arrive until 1/22 so that took a bit of time as well ๐Ÿ™„ Don't worry, the end is in sight...but this part was the hardest for me!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Musicsaves said:

May 3rd was my CC date ๐Ÿ˜Š

Also I should say my case was sent to NVC on 12/21 but didn't arrive until 1/22 so that took a bit of time as well ๐Ÿ™„ Don't worry, the end is in sight...but this part was the hardest for me!

Sure, thanks for the clarification.

6 hours ago, Ravi kumar said:

hello guys I m here in same situation already 10 month finish got nothing anyone can tell what is going on๐Ÿ˜’

which service center? because there are some of us unfortunately got Nebraska service center and others with better luck that got Texas service center whose spouses are in interview process while us still awaits for NOA2

Timeline
1 hour ago, samchristina said:

which service center? because there are some of us unfortunately got Nebraska service center and others with better luck that got Texas service center whose spouses are in interview process while us still awaits for NOA2

yes I got the same center nebraska dont say that unfortunately may be god have better plan for us ahead๐Ÿ˜Š

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
3 hours ago, Ravi kumar said:

yes I got the same center nebraska dont say that unfortunately may be god have better plan for us ahead๐Ÿ˜Š

You guys are not alone.ย Texas center, NOA 1 July 27, still waiting... Itโ€™s very frustrated.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline
On 5/20/2019 at 2:18 AM, Musicsaves said:

Some countries allow you to file directly with the US consulate overseas which speeds up the process, I think its someone else in the group who did this

Wow that's awfully fast!

Really? Is it possible for India?

ย 

Please pray for Nebraska Service Center.ย 

ย 

My pd is July 13th, 2018 ๐Ÿ™

ย 

3 hours ago, My wife and I said:

NSC just updated their proccessing time...now shows 10 months to 13 months. This is really not fair and sad...

Screenshot_20190525-035343_Samsung Internet.jpg

OMG this is ridiculous!

On 5/23/2019 at 6:56 PM, chiblosom said:

ย 

Wow, congrats! Yours was really fast. How long did you take to get a CASE NUMBER? Am waiting for mine.

Thank you! If I'm not mistaken it only took 3 weeks to get a case number once NVC received it.

ย 
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.