893 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
39 minutes ago, Mrsdoupe said:

I received a call today, my husband who lived in africa has passed away.  Everyone please pray for me😭😭😭

Oh my God!!!!! What happened? ? I can't believe this news, I'm so so sorry

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Togo
Timeline
5 minutes ago, Musicsaves said:

Oh my God!!!!! What happened? ? I can't believe this news, I'm so so sorry

I'm not sure what happen.  Only he was found under a tree outside their house

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Romania
Timeline
Just now, Mrsdoupe said:

I'm not sure what happen.  Only he was found under a tree outside their house

Dear God, I'm so sorry, I can't imagine what you're going through...you will be in my thoughts ❤

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
55 minutes ago, Mrsdoupe said:

I received a call today, my husband who lived in africa has passed away.  Everyone please pray for me😭😭😭

Wow, I am sorry for your loss. My prayers and condolences to you at this difficult time. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
1 hour ago, Mrsdoupe said:

Omg I’m soo sorry for your loss😭😢😢 

Hey guys I filed an outside of normal processing time request with uscis. My noa1 is 7-9-18 they replied today telling me that they can’t give me the information because I’m not the petitioner or beneficiary or attorney. I applied for my wife I’m the petitioner. Any idea why they said this? It really upset me because they said I’m neither of them why would I bug them if I’m neither of them? Has this happened to anyone of you. 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Qatar
Timeline
4 hours ago, Mrsdoupe said:

Am so sorry for your loss, may God console you and your family.

4 hours ago, Mrsdoupe said:

Omg I am so beyond sorry. Praying for you during this hard time :( god bless you

16 hours ago, ReemRonny said:

Hi , did anyone got an approval this week?

my pd is 23 july and till now i didnt get anything!

You can always ask your state senator or congress person to inquire about the whereabouts of your case.  I did that and mine was approved shortly after!  They will have you sign a privacy release and you can then have them ask where your case is in the processing. 

23 hours ago, KJ2 said:

You can always ask your state senator or congress person to inquire about the whereabouts of your case.  I did that and mine was approved shortly after!  They will have you sign a privacy release and you can then have them ask where your case is in the processing. 

I contacted the congressman and am waiting his respond 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.