dwheels76

NVC Filers - August 2018

2,142 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

In morning  i was able to log in fine now i cant log in it say you encounter error and cant check my case status it do not  pop anything 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
1 hour ago, S and o said:

I think it depend on the consulate. Sorry for late reply. But I really do not know much about it but u can ask Abies. Abies knows more about this all process. Check on the forum for Abies

@happilyvisa which embassy r u..

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
8 hours ago, FiliAm said:

Don't lose hope. You might hear something good from them the next time you check your email. 🙏 

😕 Hopefully next week 🙏🏾

5 hours ago, proudtobabritgirl said:

I thought I would just give it a go to see, I tried to log in and its not letting me at all again now! So this is a good sign for your case status! 

No luck for me, mine is below... is this notification standard, all documents have been submitted?

E7C3CA49-2272-4F62-A119-C215D9D2F9A1.jpeg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Haiti
Timeline

Morning everyone! 

I am sooo overwhelmed with joy.  I called twice this week and was told to wait 8 weeks....

Just checked my email this morning and received an email from NVC around 2am with my case number.  I am non-pivot.  

USCIS sent case 7/31

NVC received 8/7

Case Assigned 8/30

Welcome Letter with case and invoice number 9/1

Now guys, how fast is the process for non-pivot ?  Anyone? 

21 minutes ago, Tristan1978 said:

No luck for me, mine is below... is this notification standard, all documents have been submitted?

E7C3CA49-2272-4F62-A119-C215D9D2F9A1.jpeg

Yes, I think that is a generic message they send out. Even if you have already filled in ds-260! 

1 hour ago, proudtobabritgirl said:

Yes, I think that is a generic message they send out. Even if you have already filled in ds-260! 

Oh well, back to trying to forget about it for the next 72hrs!

At least there’s season 2 of Ozark to binge watch this weekend. 🙂

3 minutes ago, Tristan1978 said:

Oh well, back to trying to forget about it for the next 72hrs!

At least there’s season 2 of Ozark to binge watch this weekend. 🙂

Exactly! That's the best thing to do! I kept logging in earlier just to over analyse it, so I've stopped myself from doing that now 😂 have fun binge watching! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.