dwheels76

Case Complete to Interview September 2018

3,252 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline
1 minute ago, Indi5031 said:

Does anyone know if Mumbai is still booking interview slot for September? I am getting conflicted information from the NVC.  

I have no idea what the NVC is booking for. They've kind of taken a hiatus as its been slow and not many people getting interviews this week 

@Indi5031 @Saaniya My parents case closed on 08/01 and I'm also waiting for interview in Mumbai consulate. Please share once you hear something. US consulate Mumbai is closed tomorrow.

4 minutes ago, oath2015 said:

@Indi5031 @Saaniya My parents case closed on 08/01 and I'm also waiting for interview in Mumbai consulate. Please share once you hear something. US consulate Mumbai is closed tomorrow.

@Saaniya @oath2015  Can someone call the NC and ask if they are still processing the interview dates and when they will resume if they have stopped? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

@Saaniya @oath2015  Can someone call the NC and ask if they are still processing the interview dates and when they will resume if they have stopped? 

I have been calling .. no update.. what is the latest that u knw. Wht is ur cc date ? Mine is 31st july

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I have been calling .. no update.. what is the latest that u knw. Wht is ur cc date ? Mine is 31st july

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
On 8/15/2018 at 8:43 AM, Abies said:

@Sugarlegetiti @Zelixx @lousiaC @ABK @ahm12 @Ajt3 @judy karim @Reqahmed whats new? Have you guys started packing up your things?Any flight arrangements yet? 

Hahahahaha been packing for a while now!! I fly out the 26th of September and land day before interview.. ❤️❤️

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, selsiii said:

Yes. My understanding is that if the marriage is two years before entering into the US, you get the 10yr green card instead of the two years even if it’s 1 day pass your anniversary. So in your case if you should come before September, it’s two years and after your anniversary in September, it will be 10years. 

Thank you for the information! It's a kind of a reward for such a long process and life on the distance with our loved ones

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, ABK said:

Lucky you! For people in Karachi, it takes 2 visits and then 3rd to get the results. I'm done with tests and xray. 2nd visit is on Sat inshAllah

I was there too !!!   Done my X-ray blood test and urine 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
35 minutes ago, judy karim said:

Hahahahaha been packing for a while now!! I fly out the 26th of September and land day before interview.. ❤️❤️

Beautiful. Safe Travels sis.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Meghan&Gene said:

I have no idea what the NVC is booking for. They've kind of taken a hiatus as its been slow and not many people getting interviews this week 

NVC schedules end/beginning of the month but then again,they also schedule whenever the local embassy sends them their available slots.

Did you call NVC again to find out if they are still scheduling for Montreal?

Timeline
Just now, Abies said:

NVC schedules end/beginning of the month but then again,they also schedule whenever the local embassy sends them their available slots.

Did you call NVC again to find out if they are still scheduling for Montreal?

Yes! I called yesterday and she said they were still scheduling September interviews for Montreal. 

But considering its been at a stand still with appointments for approximately a week I'm going to assume they're done scheduling and just hope for an October interview 

Timeline
Just now, Meghan&Gene said:

Yes! I called yesterday and she said they were still scheduling September interviews for Montreal. 

But considering its been at a stand still with appointments for approximately a week I'm going to assume they're done scheduling and just hope for an October interview 

I'm still hopeful that you will get a Sept date since the rep at NVC said there are still available slots for Canadians.

Best of luck.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Abies said:

I'm still hopeful that you will get a Sept date since the rep at NVC said there are still available slots for Canadians.

Best of luck.

Thank you Abies, I'm at a point that I dont expect a September interview that way if it doesn't happen I'm not completely heartbroken (if thats even possible) 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

So update: my husband received his visa and package today, 2 days after the interview WOW

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.