Greenbaum

August 2018 NOA2 -----> NVC

2,040 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ecuador
Timeline

Hello everyone. I can clear a doubt. ? in which time the NVC grants a case number and date for the appointment in the embassy. We are waiting for more than 12 days and we have not heard any news. Thank you. I hope help

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
4 hours ago, Amnazaid said:

I am also wating for NvC.. aug22 was my approval date.

We are waiting as well our NOA2 is Aug 23. Sorry can’t uodate my timeline 🤨🤨🤨 

hoping we hear something early next week🙏🏽☺️🙏🏽

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Ukraine
Timeline
1 hour ago, Gina Salinas said:

Hello everyone. I can clear a doubt. ? in which time the NVC grants a case number and date for the appointment in the embassy. We are waiting for more than 12 days and we have not heard any news. Thank you. I hope help

It will take a min of 10 business days (14 calendar days)  but it all depends when your petition was sent to USCIS and you have no control over that.   Mine took 22 calendar days to arrive at NVC and 23 days before i got the case number. I think mine was a bit slower than the rest. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello Guys Please help. Yesterday our case was Ready in Ceac Site. Per reading here on VJ that means that's our cue that interview can be done asap. So next day, my fiance went to USEM Manila to do the interview, he was told that he needs the EMAIL saying he can go thru the interview. Meaning they're waiting for the physical case that was sent by NVC. I thought they end it electronically ? Please clarify,,

Want to waste time? Check this out: https://marecaranne.com/

Pictures than read? https://www.instagram.com/marecaranne/?ref=badge

Videos with mostly adrenaline? http://www.youtube.com/c/MarecaranneBlogspot

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Brazil
Timeline

Sorry to come in here without an invite lol I got approved yesterday so I'm a September NVC  waiter (because a person that waits is now a waiter lol).

But have many of you had success in scheduling an interview while their case was still as "in transit"?

Edited by SilverMonk

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Does anyone know what the appointment waiting time for the London Embassy is? I'm just curious since currently I am waiting on a case number :) 

02/12/18 - Sent I-129F

02/20/18 - NOA1

08/20/18 - NOA2

09/10/18 - Case at NVC/Case # Received

09/18/18- In Transit

10/03/18 - Medical Appointment

10/17/18 - Interview Appointment

10/23/18 - Issued

xx/xx/18 - Visa on Hand

10/30/18 - POE to USA

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline
9 hours ago, hannahraeroxs said:

Congrats! :)

May i ask when ur NOA2 was?

our was Aug 22nd now just waiting for our NVC number. Hope it will be soon 

Our NOA2 was Aug 21 we're still waiting too! 

Shouldn't be tooooooooo much longer.

Nothing can beat that wait for the NOA2 hahahaha 

Timeline
On 9/6/2018 at 10:09 AM, angusdonald13 said:

On 9/6/2018 at 9:36 AM, angusdonald13 said:

NVC number received today! Also when checking the ceac status, it says invalid case number but I’m just assuming that’s because the site hasn’t been updated yet? Maybe after tomorrow the case number will be updated?

already completed ds-160. Will pay MRV fee and schedule medical today. 

CONGRATS FELLOW AUSSIE! Where abouts are you doing your medical?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Najee & Maan said:

Hello Guys Please help. Yesterday our case was Ready in Ceac Site. Per reading here on VJ that means that's our cue that interview can be done asap. So next day, my fiance went to USEM Manila to do the interview, he was told that he needs the EMAIL saying he can go thru the interview. Meaning they're waiting for the physical case that was sent by NVC. I thought they end it electronically ? Please clarify,,

What? Are you serious? I think they’re talking about that eligibility letter. I thought we don’t need it anymore. 

Friends since 2005

Went to HK together, became couple 11/23/2017

NOA 1: JANUARY 25 2018

NOA 2: AUGUST 7 2018

NVC RECEIVED: AUGUST 17 2018

NVC CASE NUMBER ASSIGNED: AUGUST 20 2018

CASE IN TRANSIT: SEPTEMBER 04 2018

CASE READY: SEPTEMBER 05, 2018

MEDICAL: SEPTEMBER 11 & 12, 2018

INTERVIEW: SEPTEMBER 14, 2018 (RESCHEDULED BY USEM DUE TO TYPHOON)

INTERVIEW: SEPTEMBER 18, 2018 APPROVED!!

VISA ISSUED: SEPTEMBER 20, 2018

VISA IN TRANSIT:  SEPTEMBER 24, 2018

VOH: SEPTEMBER 25, 2018

FLIGHT TO THE US: NOVEMBER 14, 2018

WEDDING: JANUARY 23, 2019

Adjustment of Status/EAD/AP

PACKET SENT TO USCIS: March 12, 2019 

RECEIVED DATE: March 14, 2019

NOA 1: March 18, 2019 

BIOMETRICS: May 7, 2019

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
7 minutes ago, Adrii said:

CONGRATS FELLOW AUSSIE! Where abouts are you doing your medical?

Hey mate, I live right in Sydney. So just doing it at MediCentre on George street with a Dr Rappaport. Jeez it’s not cheap, $510!!

Timeline
Just now, angusdonald13 said:

Hey mate, I live right in Sydney. So just doing it at MediCentre on George street with a Dr Rappaport. Jeez it’s not cheap, $510!!

Oh cool! I'm in Melbourne the guy here charges $580 :wow: its days like these I wish I still lived in Sydney hahahaha i'd save on those interview flights too :jest:

All the best for your medical and int! Let us know how you go! There's a few Aussies here waiting on the next steps so if we all get the same interview date I'll organize an Aussie VJ reunion and we can all go out for drinks and celebrate (fiance's can facetime in) haha!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia
Timeline
3 minutes ago, Adrii said:

Oh cool! I'm in Melbourne the guy here charges $580 :wow: its days like these I wish I still lived in Sydney hahahaha i'd save on those interview flights too :jest:

All the best for your medical and int! Let us know how you go! There's a few Aussies here waiting on the next steps so if we all get the same interview date I'll organize an Aussie VJ reunion and we can all go out for drinks and celebrate (fiance's can facetime in) haha!

Yeah the cost is ridiculous!

The medical is booked for 22nd October so hopefully I can get my interview just after that. Can’t wait for the process to be over!

sounds like a great idea!

Timeline
37 minutes ago, angusdonald13 said:

Yeah the cost is ridiculous!

The medical is booked for 22nd October so hopefully I can get my interview just after that. Can’t wait for the process to be over!

sounds like a great idea!

Awesome!

Apparently (and don't quote me on this one) but a few Aussie's that have been down this path before us told me that Sydney hold interviews on the last Tuesday of each month, so lets hope you can get one for the 31st!

Keep us posted!

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
2 hours ago, SirenandMartin said:

Does anyone know what the appointment waiting time for the London Embassy is? I'm just curious since currently I am waiting on a case number :) 

I booked my interview yesterday and the earliest date available was 24th October 😭 so I think it's about a 7 week wait at the moment unfortunately!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.