848 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Snowy1202 said:

Are you referring to Manhattan or Brooklyn? Because Queens is part of NYC and it's also New York. It's just the three boroughs have different offices, which apparently are in the same Federal Plaza building in downtown Manhattan. Which borough do you live in if you don't mind me asking? 

Oh! sorry for the confusion. I meant Manhattan. We were told that our office was in New York City, but we live in Brooklyn. Actually, I am confused! Should I need to separate the processing office and the interview place?

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
27 minutes ago, Dal Gaga said:

Oh! sorry for the confusion. I meant Manhattan. We were told that our office was in New York City, but we live in Brooklyn. Actually, I am confused! Should I need to separate the processing office and the interview place?

Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx all goes to the Federal plaza building. The only difference is that each borough is located on a different floor. 

I was trying to expedite my renew ead case. I sent my hospital letter to uscis as I am physician the day I faxed it next day the status changed to the interview date is scheduled and ead card is being produced 

PD: 09/08/2017

They received: 09/11/17

Biometeric: 10/06/17

i485 changed to case is ready to schedule 10/18/17

No Ead yet as of 11/30/17 it's been 80 days yet. 

22 hours ago, Path24 said:

I was trying to expedite my renew ead case. I sent my hospital letter to uscis as I am physician the day I faxed it next day the status changed to the interview date is scheduled and ead card is being produced 

What date did you get your initial EAD, and what date did you file for renewal?

h

3 hours ago, LizM said:

What date did you get your initial EAD, and what date did you file for renewal?

First ead I got was November 2017 and I filed in May 2018 for renew 

PD: 09/08/2017

They received: 09/11/17

Biometeric: 10/06/17

i485 changed to case is ready to schedule 10/18/17

No Ead yet as of 11/30/17 it's been 80 days yet. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 4/7/2019 at 4:11 PM, QueensNY said:

Manhattan, Queens, Brooklyn, Bronx all goes to the Federal plaza building. The only difference is that each borough is located on a different floor. 

what if you are not from the boroughs? I live upstate

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
On 4/2/2019 at 2:03 PM, Dee28 said:

Afternoon all, is anyone here from Orange County? And if so has anyone had any luck with and interview date? I’m an August filer and I’m still waiting 

I am in Ulster

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Jamaica
Timeline
28 minutes ago, Jenny17655 said:

I am in Ulster

Hi I think yours will be Manhattan. But you can check by going on USCIS website and put in your zip code to find your field office. Here’s  the link. 

https://www.uscis.gov/about-us/find-uscis-office/field-offices

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.