Kiolas

N-400 denied after USCIS discovered withdrawal of I-129F years later

36 posts in this topic

@Diane and Chris Thank you, it's so kind of you!👍

There is no updates yet.

We went to InfoPass appointment this week. To my surprise, the employee did not want to provide a receipt that I were there. Previously, they provided a receipt without me even asking about it! The employee was very rude, didn't want even to talk. In addition, she was taking another customer at the same time, at another window, and also talked about other customer's situation in front of us with her supervisor, and we heard everything. She was rude and unhelpful with another customer as well.

She told us that my appeal is not at their office yet, still processing. 

Other employees I saw in the office that day were very rude and angry as well. There is no one to complain to about such behavior, the supervisors are the same.

ROC

12/11/2018 - I-751 mailed (requested a fee waiver) to Lewisville, TX via FedEx

12/13/2018 - package delivered 

01/02/2019 - received text message from USCIS with case number starting with EAC

01/12/2019 - submitted online e-Request for non-delivery of NOA (the extension letter)

01/24/2019 - received the response to e-Request via e-mail, which says: "Please allow 30 days from the date of this correspondence for the notice to be sent".

01/28/2019 - received NOA (the extension letter), which extends GC for 18 months

01/29/2019 - received biometrics appointment letter

02/08/2019 - biometrics completed

12 hours ago, Kiolas said:

@Diane and Chris Thank you, it's so kind of you!👍

There is no updates yet.

We went to InfoPass appointment this week. To my surprise, the employee did not want to provide a receipt that I were there. Previously, they provided a receipt without me even asking about it! The employee was very rude, didn't want even to talk. In addition, she was taking another customer at the same time, at another window, and also talked about other customer's situation in front of us with her supervisor, and we heard everything. She was rude and unhelpful with another customer as well.

She told us that my appeal is not at their office yet, still processing. 

Other employees I saw in the office that day were very rude and angry as well. There is no one to complain to about such behavior, the supervisors are the same.

That’s sad. Anymore, pretty much everyone has a negative attitude with anything to do with government and immigration. It has become a very frustrating way to live here in the U.S.  Hopefully, things will start to get better for you two. I’m so sorry you have to go through this. 

Edited by Diane and Chris

• 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey guys! A quick update. The citizenship was denied, even after appeal.

Basically, I was never going to become a US citizen. To my understanding I have 2 options: 1) to somehow cancel the Green Card and apply from scratch for a new one; 2) just to remain Green Cars holder and do nothing.

I was offered a job and returned back to my home country. Me and my wife are no longer together💔

To someone who has similar situation, plz do not go through the process after I-129F withdrawal. You need to do everything all over again and not to rely that later on it will make a sense somehow. 

God bless you all! 🙏

ROC

12/11/2018 - I-751 mailed (requested a fee waiver) to Lewisville, TX via FedEx

12/13/2018 - package delivered 

01/02/2019 - received text message from USCIS with case number starting with EAC

01/12/2019 - submitted online e-Request for non-delivery of NOA (the extension letter)

01/24/2019 - received the response to e-Request via e-mail, which says: "Please allow 30 days from the date of this correspondence for the notice to be sent".

01/28/2019 - received NOA (the extension letter), which extends GC for 18 months

01/29/2019 - received biometrics appointment letter

02/08/2019 - biometrics completed

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.